Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Victim or Villain? OS-Kabir’s POV

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Impossible.

He just could not believe it. Truth was starting at him blatant and naked but he still could not believe it. Jhanvi Bhabhi wanted to harm his family. The woman whom everyone in the Mittal clan loved her due to her selfless love and care, was planning to kill them. The woman who was his best friend, his confidant,his support, who defined what family meant to him was not real. Jhanvi Mittal was in fact Pooja Sharma and she wants to destroy every single relationship that she has nurtured over these years. It was all a facade.

When Kavya came to him with her suspicions about a month ago and he had been so angry at her. He reminded her that it was Jhanvi Bhabhi she was accusing, the woman who had supported Kavya and him at every step and loved Arush as her own son. She was the only one who had supported him when he had brought Kavya and Arush home without informing anyone. She had been a major support to both of them during Vyom’s trial. His father who hated almost everyone he meets adored Jhanvi. He had told Kavya that her suspicions were wrong and he will prove it. He took the medicines that were given to his mother from Kavya’s hand started his investigation. He called his friends from the special services and got the ball rolling.

Now a month later he was sent an encrypted app labeled Pooja Sharma. When he saw the contents of that app his entire world shattered. He felt angry and betrayed by Jhanvi Mittal. Yet, at the same time his heart broke for Pooja Sharma. He knew that his father was not a good man. People were nothing more but a tool to him to get what he wanted. But this report was showing him a monster who had put profit before human life, then framed an innocent man for his crimes and destroyed his family.

Yes, Jhanvi has tried to harm his mother even though at that time his mother had no idea that it was her husband that was the culprit. But his mother has kept quiet till now and let an innocent man take the fall for her husband’s crimes. Was his mother really innocent? For that matter his grandfather and aunt knew as well? Their silence is also criminal as it has supported a criminal but that does not justify the means Jhanvi Bhabhi used. How will Dhruv Bhaiya react? His father will definitely kill Jhanvi Bhabhi.

He had no idea how to process this information. Who was the real victim? The question remained unanswered.

Okay guys, here is addressing the lack of fictional work in the forum. This was super rushed and I have not proof read it. Feel free to let me know what you think. Comments away.

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🥳

A fanfic from Kabir’s pov. Awesome.

You put forth his dilemma so beautifully. 👏

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeaaa ff and os started can write for dhruv also. . . . 

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oops, double post

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Impossible.

He just could not believe it. Truth was starting at him blatant and naked but he still could not believe it. Jhanvi Bhabhi wanted to harm his family. The woman whom everyone in the Mittal clan loved her due to her selfless love and care, was planning to kill them. The woman who was his best friend, his confidant,his support, who defined what family meant to him was not real. Jhanvi Mittal was in fact Pooja Sharma and she wants to destroy every single relationship that she has nurtured over these years. It was all a facade.

When Kavya came to him with her suspicions about a month ago and he had been so angry at her. He reminded her that it was Jhanvi Bhabhi she was accusing, the woman who had supported Kavya and him at every step and loved Arush as her own son. She was the only one who had supported him when he had brought Kavya and Arush  

Okay guys, here is addressing the lack of fictional work in the forum. This was super rushed and I have not proof read it. Feel free to let me know what you think. Comments away.

smiley32

Thanks for taking the initiative. 

This content was originally posted by: DivzOnAir

🥳

A fanfic from Kabir’s pov. Awesome.

You put forth his dilemma so beautifully. 👏

Thanks for the reply. Means a lot to me. This was very rushed so I skipped on all dialouges.

This content was originally posted by: shruzzy

Yeaaa ff and os started can write for dhruv also. . . . 

Thanks for the reply. I will write about Dhruv sometime when the mood strike. 

This content was originally posted by: Amy142

smiley32

Thanks for taking the initiative. 

Thanks for the reply.

Hopefully other people take it as well. I like reading over writing its less agonizing. 😆

PRACHU13 thumbnail

Nice,,😀😀

Edited by PRACHU13 - 4 years ago