Whose fault is it that Kairaav doesnt know his father?

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just as i expected Naira today was made to look like a fool. 

An utter fool. 

She is the same woman who told Keerti to stand up to Aditya, Who told Mansi to tell the world Puru the perv molested her, and Gayu to marry Samar and not be ashamed of the fact she was pregnant with another dudes kid. 

But when times go tough for her, her defense mechanism is to run away? 

What did she think would happen if she stayed it would be a cycle and she would forgive Kartik and nothing would change, if she thought that or at least emoted it i would have believed her partially but...that wasnt the case. 

she never says that. She just starts blaming god for her circumstances. and how kairaav doesnt know his dad and its not her fault ew.

Like i never saw a more demented human in this world. 

Like dont get me wrong shes a victim of poor writing but by god. How does your issues with Kartik mean that he should be deprived of being a dad. It's just so sick and dumb to watch. Nothing you say can redeem this awful thing you have done. And the more they do expose what happened in the past and show us Kartik's grief the more idiotic you seem. 

Kairaav and Kartik are both suffering because you cannot face your problems. You could not think of anyone besides yourself. The reason you have no body is simple. You never went back home. 

You have kairaav and kartik has no one besides a ton of emotional black mailers. Like for me its even more depressing to watch him moping after you. While you at least have kairaav to live for what does kartik have to live for. You think you are living in pain can you imagine how much pain he is in. He doesnt know where you are nothing for 5 years. 

I dont understand her. And i cannot sympathize with her at all. She has something to live for her pain is nothing compared to Kartik who has to put up more of a farse and live with the most emotionally insensitive humans on earth. 

He only takes one day a year to allow himself to be immersed in naira's memories but even that was looked down upon as if how dare he? they need to chill, as well as vedika needs to give him space. Sure shes acting sickeningly sweet because she "understands" or because shes overly eager to be his second wife. I think its the second one. And its nauseating. 

Even dadi using naira's name to blackmail him in the precap. Kartik shouldnt even stay with these clowns he needs to go take kairaav and both of them need to leave...all these people go to austrailia let naira. mope and blame god some more....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kartik is really going through a lot and his family is just too insensitive.  And I just don't want to write about that Vedika. She is sick man.  It's ok to love someone but how is she comfortable in forcing herself on a man who doesn't loves her at all.  Yuck.!! 

Naira made a stupid decision.  She could have parted her ways but at least have informed Kartik about his child. Don't know what reason they gonna show for her not returning to Kartik in all these five years.  I wish it's something logical. 

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I thought I would be interested in watching the post-leap episodes, but the episodes are just getting frustrating and depressing. 

Naira questioned today, would she and Kartik meet again, would her son know about his father, and I was just thinking that what the hell is she complaining about?! Kartik’s literally a call away. She made everyone think she’s dead, so why blame god or anyone else? 

Instead of confronting the situation head on, she chose to run away. She separated a father from his child on the assumption that Kartik wouldn’t have believed to be the kid as his. She owed the truth to Kartik and now her son. 

Like sorry but don’t feel sorry for her a bit. She’s appearing to be selfish. She thought Kartik left her to die (why the hell did he even come to the jungle to save her if he hated her), so she made everyone think she died for five goddamn years and she will still blame Kartik for everything! 

I wish somehow she’s made to go through the same grief that Kartik suffered all these years. Kartik should have a deadly accident before they meet. Only when she will know what it feels like to think your loved one died, would I feel any sympathy for her. 

Edited by Fari_15 - 4 years ago
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The way Naira is been portrayed right now...she has turned psychopath like Suwarna...if her keeping Kartik away from Naira wasn't acceptable...how can Naira keeping Kairav away from Kartik be justified?... 

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

The way Naira is been portrayed right now...she has turned psychopath like Suwarna...if her keeping Kartik away from Naira wasn't acceptable...how can Naira keeping Kairav away from Kartik be justified?... 

Jaise saas waise bahu chalo saas bahu ki soch bahut milti hai 🤣both keep their children ourself and  both wants they understand their mother's and no one else

Edited by NeeruNira - 4 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Faking your death is a crime so that means Naira can never go back to Karthik without getting caught in a legal situation. I have no doubt they will reunite and the legal issue will be conveniently ignored.

Starplus seems to be running this theme of faking one's death in another show running currently as well.

Even if she tries to go back won't there be repercussions. Will the Goenka's readily accept her back. I don't know about Karthik but Dadi won't. (Though she may try to take away her grandson) There is no doubt Naira will get blamed.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

It's just too obvious now that when karthik gets to know about naira being alive he will out of anger get kairav's custody and agree to marry vedika to spite naira. As if I haven't seen that track before. And why on earth are his family saying crap like "marry vedika for us at least". WTH!🤣 

He's going to be the one who haa to live with her, bear her responsibility etc, not them, yet they expect him to marry for them? Where's the logic? A person is meant to marry for themselves, not  for their family who won't even have to live in the same room and share everything with the person karthik marries. And vedika is just as pukeworthy in living in a random house with baited breath waiting for the day a man who is still clearly in love with his wife agrees to marry her. Pukeworthy doesn't even quite cut it. She doesn't even know these people yet is staying with them and waiting for karthik to agree to marry her. How pathetic. Now karthik is the only sane and understandable character in the show now, which is strange. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiny9911

Kartik is really going through a lot and his family is just too insensitive.  And I just don't want to write about that Vedika. She is sick man.  It's ok to love someone but how is she comfortable in forcing herself on a man who doesn't loves her at all.  Yuck.!! 

Naira made a stupid decision.  She could have parted her ways but at least have informed Kartik about his child. Don't know what reason they gonna show for her not returning to Kartik in all these five years.  I wish it's something logical. 

I think shes a dumbo who probably thinks her love will heal him, gayu should tell her plainly shes barking up the wrong tree kartik has never looked sideways from naira. 

And i hope he doesnt agree at all to this. And gives his family a good answer for all of this. Its like they dont want to care for vedika unless shes his wife +_+ what are they rich for?

The only thing logical would be if she lost her damn memory

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

I thought I would be interested in watching the post-leap episodes, but the episodes are just getting frustrating and depressing. 

Naira questioned today, would she and Kartik meet again, would her son know about his father, and I was just thinking that what the hell is she complaining about?! Kartik’s literally a call away. She made everyone think she’s dead, so why blame god or anyone else? 

Instead of confronting the situation head on, she chose to run away. She separated a father from his child on the assumption that Kartik wouldn’t have believed to be the kid as his. She owed the truth to Kartik and now her son. 

Like sorry but don’t feel sorry for her a bit. She’s appearing to be selfish. She thought Kartik left her to die (why the hell did he even come to the jungle to save her if he hated her), so she made everyone think she died for five goddamn years and she will still blame Kartik for everything! 

I wish somehow she’s made to go through the same grief that Kartik suffered all these years. Kartik should have a deadly accident before they meet. Only when she will know what it feels like to think your loved one died, would I feel any sympathy for her. 

No Kairaav should get sick and need kartik's blood or something. And i want him to then rip kairaav away from her. Because honestly naira doesnt deserve that little silver lining she has in the form of kairaav because of this sin she did to kartik

its disgusting and awful to see her be this selfish

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Lol naira is becoming a choti vampire sucking the happiness out of kartik...

U no if she left him after finding out he killed her mom i would find this more believable than what shes doing now. She had 5 damn years and she still didnt think someone had to have put this in his head its not his own thoughts as well?