Daayan

New Promo for this week

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just saw upcoming week promo on TV, so for anyone interested.

Akarsh is happy and says he will make Jhanvi alive again by Daayan vidhi. Daayan somewhere else, says Jhanvi can't be alive again at any cost.

Akarsh performing some tantra and all and Patalini Devi (who is free) also roaming there in background (I guess to make sure Akarsh's vidhi isn't disturbed by Daayan or her gulams)

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

so akarsh is bringing back jhanvi from dead❤️

I am sure patalini devi will help akarsh...👍🏼

thanks for the promo...

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is plain stupid & dumb.

Show is gone. No mention of Satrupa or feeling guilty about consummation.

Hate it. Mockery of live and dead.

If he was able to make her alive why did he let her die?? 

all the indian show writers specially ekta writers r dumb at some point that they loose the plot always at the end.

I wanted   Jhanvi dead or atleast Akarsh dead. No way i want them together. This will be mockery of marriage.

Originally posted by: Mages

so akarsh is bringing back jhanvi from dead❤️

I am sure patalini devi will help akarsh...👍🏼

thanks for the promo...

It looked odd. They have made a mazak of death and like and marriage and everything.

Yes, it looked like Patalini Devi was watching that no one disturbs AKarsh in between the daayan vidhi.

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bingyy

This is plain stupid & dumb.

Show is gone. No mention of Satrupa or feeling guilty about consummation.

Hate it. Mockery of live and dead.

If he was able to make her alive why did he let her die?? 

all the indian show writers specially ekta writers r dumb at some point that they loose the plot always at the end.

I wanted   Jhanvi dead or atleast Akarsh dead. No way i want them together. This will be mockery of marriage.

Totally agree with you.

They have made a mockery of marriage, love and now life and death too.

They had burnt Jhanvi's body too like proper cremenation and all. What was that stupidity? Like AKarsh is her husband and the only one whom Jhanvi loved the most and wanted to be with him, so he should give do antim rituals so that Jhanvi's soul departs in peace. WHat was that all about? 

And what is the meaning of husband giving a new life, a new body to his wife ? with these stupid methods?🤢

If so why didnt they bring Jhanvi's sister back? Jananta back?  🤢

Initially the story was being stretched and boring, but last week it was disgusting cheap and unbearable!

The show makers had all the opportunities and chances to not show satrupa akarsh consummation and show AKarsh running to save JHanvi instead of consummating. But they showed his and Satrups'a consummation and Jhanvi being tortured to death.ANd now they will make her alive again and how? By AKarsh's tantras. 🤢

They could have just shown AKarsh stopping consumation in mid way and rushing just in time to save Jhanvi. Or else he did reach before the last rituals, they could have shown him saving Jhanvi from last ritual. Then may be he could have shown to cure Jhanvi through magic.

But showing after her body being cremenated with all rituals, now showing all this. Plain stupidity and disgusting. IN ending they have ruined the show so badly. ANd giving the excuse that these people are supernaturals and do anything. If so why didn AKarsh use his tantra to get Jhanvi out of comma? 

They are just showing anything bu****it. smiley29

bingyy thumbnail

all i want is no consummation thing between Akarsh & Satrupa. And i dont wish Akarsh Jhanvi together anymore. After the consummation i wont like any romantic scenes between Akarsh & Jhanvi anymore.

And why did they do crementing and all just to make her alive like that. 

CVs are soooo dumb.

Mages thumbnail

I still feel there was no consummation b/w akarsh-satrupa...they might unfold it later....she will use this consummation as a trump card to separate akarsh-jhanvi

bingyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I still feel there was no consummation b/w akarsh-satrupa...they might unfold it later....she will use this consummation as a trump card to separate akarsh-jhanvi

They r allready separated aur kitni separate kadwaygi.pata nehi.

I hope they dont bring Satrupa being pregnant track because thats what happens next if the male lead sleeps with vamp. That will be yuck.

Mages thumbnail

@bingy...i feel akarsh might bring jhanvi alive but will maintain a distance from her so that satrupa doesn't hurt her...