Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Slight confusion

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi friends sorry for putting this question n would be grateful if you correct something wrong I have put in. But I am confused as to how Hazma is seen in the house always. Is he a part of the joint family? If not then why is he always there and if yes then how a religious person like miajaan allowed his grand daughters to share the house with a non mehram

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hamza and Neelam are cousins of Kainat and Saltanat. Hamza's mom is MJ's daughter. Basically, Hamza's dad is a ghar-jamai. In Muslim culture, it is acceptable to marry a cousin. 

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Arshian14

Hamza and Neelam are cousins of Kainat and Saltanat. Hamza's mom is MJ's daughter. Basically, Hamza's dad is a ghar-jamai. In Muslim culture, it is acceptable to marry a cousin. 

I know about marriage between cousins 

That was not my confusion. 

My point was that is a girl allowed to live in a house with a Non Mehram? I dont think so. Hazma is a non Mehram for both Saltanat and Kainaat. So how did a religious man like MJ allow this arrangement

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I know about marriage between cousins 

That was not my confusion. 

My point was that is a girl allowed to live in a house with a Non Mehram? I dont think so. Hazma is a non Mehram for both Saltanat and Kainaat. So how did a religious man like MJ allow this arrangement

They are one big joint family so they live together. They live in separate areas of the house. As long as they don't cross their limits then it is OK.