Happy as RJ Khushi Sharma

Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/dil-toh-happy-hai-ji-happy-become-rj-khushi-sharma/2019/06/12/amp

A Successful RJ settled in Mumbai! I wonder how will Rocky and Happy meet and how will he react 

Now its Dil toh Khushi hai ji πŸ˜‚ Atleast shes still Happy she just translated her name into hindi. πŸ˜‚ 

Now my only hope is Harleen is evil or that she doesnt actually care for Rocky just wants the wealth. That eould be good for momsie. I dont even mind a good Harleen but whose heart belongs to another but married Rocky after the parents forcing. But before she was married she gives herself to her lover getting herself pregnant and thus this child comes into the picture. And then Rocky meets Happy in mumbai while travelling for a project and sparks fly. Emotional reunion. And thus Harleen helps Rocky and Happy to be reunited. And in return RoHa reunites Harleen with her love. And they all live happily ever after. 

Wondering who this Romanch and Meenu are πŸ€”

Edited by afideen - 4 years ago

And I'm sure Rocky will listen to Happy's show without knowing it's her but will feel somehow attracted to this voice. I'm 100% sure about that  Yeah it's Dil to khushi hai hai. Not bad translated from English to Hindi πŸ˜ƒ But at least let's hope this track is for the best. Hoping that Harleen is negative. So basically will happy know that Rocky is married?😳

yeh sab 2 yr leap mein nahi hoskta thaperhaps 5 yr old kid dikhwanay kay liye 5 yr leapπŸ€”

Romanch and Meenu might be Happy's colleagues. Romanch might be interested in her as well. who knows πŸ˜†kuch bhi ho sakta hai

Originally posted by Golu14

Romanch and Meenu might be Happy's colleagues. Romanch might be interested in her as well. who knows πŸ˜†kuch bhi ho sakta hai

no romanch and meenu are hubby wifey

If Happy is happy with her new life and Rocky has a wife who is "positive" then what is there to look forward πŸ˜’ Happy should stay "happy" and Rocky should stay with his "positive" wife... I don't know why they had to emphasize that the wife is positive πŸ˜‘like we could care less if she is good  πŸ€” In my books she is already a WITCH the moment I've read that she will be married to RockyπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Originally posted by Vaniraaj007

no romanch and meenu are hubby wifey

oh.. so are they going to be positive or negative catalysts in making Roha's love story πŸ˜›

Toh Happy ne apna naam translate karwadiya.🀣🀣

One day Rocky will tune in her channel, listening her voice he will start his search for Khushi aka Happy.πŸ˜†

Rocky will land in Mumbai. Their path will cross but they won't see each other. They will feel their presence though. Gust of wind will blow and Humdum Mere will play in BG.

πŸ€ͺ🀣

Originally posted by afideen

Now its Dil toh Khushi hai ji πŸ˜‚ Atleast shes still Happy she just translated her name into hindi. πŸ˜‚ 

Now my only hope is Harleen is evil or that she doesnt actually care for Rocky just wants the wealth. That eould be good for momsie. I dont even mind a good Harleen but whose heart belongs to another but married Rocky after the parents forcing. But before she was married she gives herself to her lover getting herself pregnant and thus this child comes into the picture. And then Rocky meets Happy in mumbai while travelling for a project and sparks fly. Emotional reunion. And thus Harleen helps Rocky and Happy to be reunited. And in return RoHa reunites Harleen with her love. And they all live happily ever after. 

Wondering who this Romanch and Meenu are πŸ€”

Harleen has to be a vamp to put Momsi in place. Momsi ke liye hi woh arahi hai.πŸ˜† Harleen is Momsi's karma which will bite her to shreds.πŸ˜›