•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

The title reads "Dil to HAPPY hai ji" but where's the HAPPY part in the show. From the first episode, we've seen every emotion of Happy. She has been everything but HAPPY!!!!  Call it an irony, but really? Wasn't this show supposed to be light hearted? But it made us upset most of the times. The only time when Happy wasn't sad was while preparing for Anaya's party to bag that hotel deal, where we got the light hearted RoHa moments. The coming storyline has nothing which will grip us! Maybe they'll show RoHa reuniting in the end. It's going the Bepannah way. bepannah fans felt cheated when we didn't get what we wanted. But at least we got to see Aditya-Zoya's marriage, Their journey for sometime till they were separated only to reunite in the last episode🤔 But here it didn't even start well. RoHa are the soul of DTHHJ. Instead they could have shown Saniya obsessing over Rocky and RoHa fighting her. But no! They have to do a total revamp. They never listen to viewers.. They could have got RoHa married and showed their journey, how they fight all odds. But no! NEVER LISTEN TO US, CVS😈

Agar end mein RoHa mil bhi jayein toh kya fayda.. it will be the end.. we won't get to see them living and fighting together. Being the trust and support of each other in all situations. How one pulls the other when one collapses. That emotional support and strength. I wanted to see how Rocky fulfills her dream of "Sandhya Raj Mehra" House. I wanted to see their connection evolve into something else after marriage where they remain immersed and grow together. RoHa marriage ke sath show band kar diya toh end mein memories mein sirf aur sirf separation, longing and tears reh jayenge.. soulful nahin sad love story bnegi.. 

Originally posted by Golu14

Agar end mein RoHa mil bhi jayein toh kya fayda.. it will be the end.. we won't get to see them living and fighting together. Being the trust and support of each other in all situations. How one pulls the other when one collapses. That emotional support and strength. I wanted to see how Rocky fulfills her dream of "Sandhya Raj Mehra" House. I wanted to see their connection evolve into something else after marriage where they remain immersed and grow together. RoHa marriage ke sath show band kar diya toh end mein memories mein sirf aur sirf separation, longing and tears reh jayenge.. soulful nahin sad love story bnegi.. 

I agree to your every word. We still will not get what we wanted. RoHa fighting momsyand getting married, their journey, understanding and everything. The wrong path was Happy's plan of marrying RV, and not revealing it to Rocky.