Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

CLASSLESS VEER GUY KO, FIRST CLASS CHAMAAT !!!!

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Enjoy the chamaat, girls👏 !!! 

Useless guy is cutting his nose to spite his face. He is making a mess of his party to humiliate Mishti. Yeh kahaan se graduate hua tha, again? 😡Isse toh pre-k mein bhej dena chaahiye 😡Pre-K teacher didn't teach him that we get what we get and we don't throw a fit 😡👎🏼Anybody still think this guy has any decency in the first place😡? 

He planted cheap liquor in the place of whatever it is they want. OK, Veer guy, lowlife ke baare mein agar kuch nahin kahein toh, you can use it for saving face later, may be. The great guests are also like him, I guess, cheap guys who are yelling at the bartenders because their favorite drink is not served. Just like those creepy friends he invited for the birthday party. The lecher called her giri hui, gold digger, rich guys ko trap karne waali, he wanted to know who is ahead of him and behind him. DISGUSTING, DESPICABLE GUY. Anybody else have any doubts about this guy being a gentleman EVER😡👎🏼☢️? Any soft corner for this guy anymore ? Not me👎🏼😡As Indira said before, I can emphatically say this guy is a wolf in sheep's clothing for sure👍🏼

GUARDIAN ANGEL , POPSIE LOOKING OVER MISHTI🤗. Thanks to Ruhaan😭❤️ for making her see sense one way or the other and be away from this toxicity. I am hopping mad but I HATE TO TALK ABOUT THAT LOWLIFE😡 anymore. Imagine what would have happened if Mishti ever dared to cross this guy if only she married him🤢 Neither Mishti, nor Ruhaan owe nothing, NOTHING to this guy💔. They were just trying to do the decent and humane thing, and they should open their eyes wide and cut the cord on him☢️

But, please do enjoy the chamaat😃 Now, I want to see hopping mad Ruhaan😡 erupting on the Veer guy. I want more girls......  Mishti better stay away from pacifying Ruhaan🤔

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

True Mili..He spoiled his own party to insult Mishti..Still he boasts about his education and financial status..Even a normal person won't do these cheap tricks..😡 His ego got hurt as Mishti rejected the most desirable man(ACC to himself)..So he want to know whom she is loving and want to insult her🤬 And above all he says sachha Dil se pyaar Kiya tha..Oh plz stop ..He deserves more than a slap..Sherni Mishtu😎I'm waiting for Mishti to give it back to him.. Mishtu is still sensible and mature enough that she tried to handle it in a decent way in the beginning but this low class man went on and on😤

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Mili,

Gosh! I refuse to waste my time on the low life. On top of it, he was trying to manipulate Ruhaan, kind of smirking (I might be wrong about smirking) Bhai??? Kyu nahi rakha pehle bhai ko saat. Why tried to spoil your Bhaai's image by labelling him as a kidnapper? I can't swear, otherwise, I would have really used the words😐😐😐😐😐

According to me, he doesn't deserve a bit from Ruhaan, Mishti. I think, Ruhaan & Mishti should really give up.on saying anything to your highness 🙄

They should just go and, tell about their relationship to the family. 

NazneenA thumbnail

Also, with his rapid change of moods, he comes out as Bipolar. One minute Ruhaan is an untrustworthy person (A kidnapper) The next moment, he is a Bhaai 🙄

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mili 🤗 love your title yaar🤣

Veer could go to any low to insult Mishti. Is it like a tit for tat? That auntyji humiliared him and he is humiliating Mishti. Dude, life definitely goes in circles but not humiliation. You are the one to face the wrath of your own deeds. Veer is going to pay a high price for what he did to Mishti.

NazneenA thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sweetzzz

Mili 🤗 love your title yaar🤣

Veer could go to any low to insult Mishti. Is it like a tit for tat? That auntyji humiliared him and he is humiliating Mishti. Dude, life definitely goes in circles but not humiliation. You are the one to face the wrath of your own deeds. Veer is going to pay a high price for what he did to Mishti.

About the title(I loved it, too) Atleast, classless/ negative people agree what they are and do it anyway ooenly. Not hide behind sheep's clothing & behave as if they are fair & classy...

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Veer should be thankful that Misti showed so much patience towards his utter crap but eventually she gave up .He deserve dozen slaps.

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: arfanazneen

About the title(I loved it, too) Atleast, classless/ negative people agree what they are and do it anyway ooenly. Not hide behind sheep's clothing & behave as if they are fair & classy...

Ikr, isn't it this fellow who was acting all innocent and sweet , but throwing Mishti into the mud!

NazneenA thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sweetzzz

Ikr, isn't it this fellow who was acting all innocent and sweet , but throwing Mishti into the mud!

Exactly.

I would have really understood if he had reacted or insulted in the spur of a moment, when Mishti broke up with him( May be not like/ justified but understood, though I don't like him) 

But, stooping so low by planning & plotting. Raising fingers on her character. That's low. Really low. Shows his mentality. His way or no way...

Edited by arfanazneen - 4 years ago
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

I had read somewhere ,ur true nature comes out at time of adversity ....

Veer was a classless guy and will be so