Guddan

~~Nazar Ke Saamne.....Jigar Ke Pass.....Tum Rehti Ho~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

An episode which will be cherished forever bcz today we got Akshat Hubby Jindal taking care of His Wife, Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal just like a King takes care of His Queensmiley27smiley42Jindal Saab taking care of choti si choti baatein of His Guddan was an absolute treat to my eyessmiley42smiley41An episode where we saw Guddan's Jindal Saab showing full on affection out of pure love for His Gudiyasmiley43smiley40Ayeee Hayee Dil Jaan Jigar sab le liosmiley27smiley31CV's You guys know na I love yousmiley9smiley17Thank You smiley10smiley32

Listing Out My Fav Momentssmiley17

- Loved Dadi's sweet daant for Her Gudiyasmiley14smiley31

"Ek Dusre Se Karte Hai Pyaar Hum" Moment was so heart warming to watchsmiley42Loved how everyone joined hands togethersmiley31

- The order of hands were placed on one above other itself deserves DILsmiley27Pehle Dadi's hands, Phir Guddan's Then Jindal Saab's then above that Bhushan Papa's handssmiley14It looked like Two Of them, Dadi & Bhushan Papa securing Akshan's bond foreversmiley27 &  giving Aashirwaad to Akshan's futuresmiley42 Just look at that sweet smile adoring Akshan's lipssmiley27

- The way Akshat placed Guddan's hand with atmost care by saying "Aaram Se....." was such an Awwdorable moment for mesmiley42

"Aur aisi serious situation mein Gaana bhi sirf....."

"Guddan hi gaa sakti hai aur sabse gawa bhi sakti hai...yehi kehna chah rahe the na??...."

- I just loved how she completed his wordssmiley9 like always she understands his mind so wellsmiley14Hayee This Precious Smiles definitely deserves Kaala teekassmiley33smiley14I had happy tears watching them so happy & content with each othersmiley19Dil bhar aaya merasmiley31

- Guddan Loves Jindal Saab's zamane ke gaanesmiley17 Ahaaaa toh ek dance toh banti hai donom ka jo Jindal Saab ke zamane ke hit gaane ke lyrics parsmiley2CV's bucket list pe pls yeh bhi jod liosmiley15smiley16

- Ayeee Hayeeee just look at that yaarsmiley42 just look at him adoring his Pyaari Gudiya and her innocencesmiley43

- Jindal Saaab, your eyes screams the intensity of love you have for hersmiley27Hope one day she will read ur eyes & will understand ur haal e dil toosmiley42

- These four shots are sheer beauty where he is just admiring her and it felt like as if he is trying to engulf her in his eyessmiley27smiley43 It felt like he is just trying to give his heart the reassurance that His Guddan is safe and is with him close to his heartsmiley14Beautifully picturisedsmiley10smiley32

- Whenever she stumbles he is there to hold her tight, close to him safe and soundsmiley14I just loved how he nodded his head in negative as if assuring her dont take stress, I am there for you, I will hold you safe in my embrace foreversmiley27smiley31I loved how she held his hand tight and like I said before Their hands do have alag chemistrysmiley17

- This entire scene was pure bliss with Sang Hoon Tere adding magic to this intense scenes where he carry her in his arms and take her to their roomsmiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42Main keh rahi hu inn donom ke nazarein phisal rahe the beech beech mein inki nazarein *Ahu *Ahu ek duje ke lips pe atke thesmiley39Ishhhhhhsmiley43His face reflected that sukoon of having her in his arms safe and soundsmiley42

- Akshan entering their worldsmiley27smiley31In love with this shot where she opens the door of their world while he is carrying her in his arms like HIS QUEENsmiley27smiley42

- Phir se nazarein phisal rahe the Akshan kesmiley43smiley42How carefully he placed her on their bed as if she is so so delicate Gudiyasmiley31He closed the curtains thus by preventing sunrays not to disturb her, switched off lights to give her more comfort, covered her with comforter and the way he asked whether she is feeling comfortable now, Awwwwsmiley9 He made sure she is feeling comfy and then only he left their roomsmiley14

- This Million Dollar precious Smile from Akshat deserves Dil Jaan & Jigarsmiley27smiley31This smile came straight from his dil that now beats for hersmiley27that now craves to be with hersmiley31

- Beautiful shots I must saysmiley42The way he was remembering their moments in past & was preparing soup for her with a slight smile adoring his lips was so Dil le Losmiley27He was making soup for her jispe he added his Pyaar ka tadka specially for hersmiley42The way he was smelling the soup it felt as if he was engulfing the aroma of love he had added for His Lady Lovesmiley43

- This was such a sweetu moment where Akshat slowly removes the hair strands from Guddan's facesmiley42

- Kahan milega aisa care karne wala Pati Yaar?smiley42smiley14

- Soup feeding scene where with ishaare she said she will have the soup by her own while he replied that allow him to feed her soup & just look at that satisfactory smile on his face while feeding the soupsmiley42Qaafirana song beautifully blend with the scenes⭐️👏

- His hanky has to give it's darshan na so he cleaned her chin with the anmol hankysmiley17

- This was such an Awwdorable moment where he gave laalach of icecream to her so that she can have her medicines w/o nakhresmiley15And just look at his wide smile watching His Guddan's antics on receiving her fav icecreamsmiley42

- When she offered him icecream he held her hand and made her eat the same which took my dilsmiley27smiley42

- Areeyyy Jindal Saab was not even allowing Guddan to take her phonesmiley36And I liked the fact that she asked him why he is bigadofying her aadatsmiley32So Guddanish bcz hey she is a curious kiddosmiley2

- Mereko bhi ek Jindal Saab dilaa do bhagwanji jiske chehre pe aise hi sukoon si smile hogi while massaging his Patni's feetsmiley42smiley14

- I loved how even before she asked he kept her foot on his lap and was ready to give foot massagesmiley10smiley32I loved how he asked her not to believe in faltu ki baatein like Pati cant do seva of Patnismiley32smiley20He acknowledged her selfless efforts in saving their family smiley32smiley31

- I loved how he got irritated with her senior remarkssmiley37That dinosaur wale zamane se chalta aa raha hu dialogue was on pointsmiley37Guddan be ready shyayad ur Jindal Saab will try to show off his Jawani if u repeatedly refers to age factorsmiley15smiley37

"Abhi tak toh Poora Indore jaanta hai Guddan Jindal ji ko aloo ke paratte kitne pasand hai...."

- Yeah huyi na PERFECT SEATINGsmiley40smiley41Ohhooo Jindal Saab ne Guddan ke fav Aloo Paratte banayesmiley17 I loved how he addressed her "Guddan Jindal Ji" smiley31Sherni ne khud ko Sherni bola, thoko taali iss baat pesmiley40smiley32I just loved how he counter attacked her Sherni v/s Billi excusesmiley36 & made her drink milk toosmiley37

- This was such a hilarious moment when he clears his throat and asks her to finish the milk through ishaare and the way she was looking at him with such a cutey face, Awwwwsmiley37smiley37

"Good Girl"

- Awww Such a sweet compliment he gave for His Gudiya after finishing milksmiley9

- Akshat again admiring His Guddan with a sweet smile like this definitely deserves Dilsmiley27

Note:

Mujhe aisa q laga ki yeh Hospital = MAsmiley39Sameyich place hai na?smiley37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤣same place hai ek hi shooting place different angle 

Gupta house next door 

Tfs such a beautiful thread ya saru🤗loved it 

Rewind hogaya .. beautiful captured pix and penned so well👏🏻

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Great post, dear!

Nishant's facial expression was perfect in portraying an in-love AJ walking into the kitchen with a dreamy look on his face. 

Yaqeen hi nahin hota this guy used to be khadoos earlier on. 

kavya1994 thumbnail

Right now feeling sleepy😪 par tumhari post ke dekh ek nazar daal hi liya.

Will read tomorrow & about note yes hospital & MA dono sameyich hain

😴💤💤💤

Nishika_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aap le lo mera dil haq se for writing so beautifully ❤️

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

as usual beautiful post for a beautiful episode👍🏼pura episode rewind ho gya😛

Loved Hospital scene and ek dusre se krte hai pyar hum was so sweet even lomdi was genuinly smiling and joined  her hand bt chorni and dayan was not there

kal ka episode dekhne ke baad i m sure ek din Jindal sahab dosti sabd se bhi irritate hone wale hai jaise kal age factor se irritate hue the😆

Jindal sahab ko bahut din baad kitchen mein dekha hope age v vo apni guddiya ke liye kuch banate hue nazar aye

Mjhe v ek Jindal sahab chahiye yr kha milenge😒

Bs Aaj jaldi 8 baj jaye

Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful episodes... each and every scene is so beautifully written and executed... 😊 I am loving them... they have so much pyaar... ❤️

Jindal Saab is so smitten...  you can see the pure love in his eyes... when he entered the house with his Gudiya he kept looking at her as if he was scared that if he looks away she will disappear and he will lose her... that continuous gaze was filled with so much love... 

Akshat is such an amazing husband.... in real life getting someone like him will be the most amazing thing in the world... the smile on his face while thinking about her and taking care of her with so much pyaar... each and every scene was so amazing that I am at loss of words... ❤️

I loved his line that ‘main itna bhi Bada nahi Hun... main dinosaur ke zamaane ka nahi hun’ 😃 you could see a glimpse of Nishant in that scene... he talks in that way and it is super cute... Jindal Saab to age difference ke reference pe offend hone lage hain... 😉 bata kyun nahi dete apni Gudiya ko to kya age hain unki... jab itne bhi bade nahi hain to doubt clear kyun nahi kar dete...

Jindal Saab is taking care of each and every thing for her pyaari biwi... har ek cheez ka khud dhyaan rakh rahe hain... he is love! 

kavya1994 thumbnail

•> A few words: [few se zyaada ho gaye😆]

I always loved to watch these types of scenes in serials where males expresses their loving & caring emotions through small & sweet gestures😳Today hubby Akshat Jindal took away my ❤️with his efforts for his wife🤗

•> Family Moment Scene:

~Overall I liked the family moment minus some characters in that scene😛 Those who genuinely supports Akshan are standing closer to them

~I also loved the initial ordering of hands & the way you mentioned is beautiful😳⭐️

•>Lakshmi Bahu- The Connector

~Another thing which I liked in that scene was Lakshmi, DIL of Akshan in real sense was standing between them as a connector. It's always a DIL's duty to keep the whole Ghar(home) together & Ghar always starts with its neev, i.e. the heads- leading Man & Lady of the family and in this case our dearly Akshan.  The prensence of her represents that whenever her Saas-SasurJi is unable to understand or disagree with e/o's pov or there is some misunderstanding b/w them, she will be the one to help them along with Dadi. She was looking so pretty😳 and that smile on her facein addition to Akshan smile.

•>Akshan Hand-in-Hand Scene:

~In that whole scene the way Akshat was smiling looking at Guddan😳 gave me the feel like she is actually that smile on his face, staying there like some relief❤️

~The way he placed Guddan's hand carefully on bed uttering "Aaram Se" was like he is telling her to take-home of her hands(herself) because he is all scattered there like fate❤️😛

"Thehri hui si rehti hain tu, iss chehre par raahat bankar,

Bikhra hua sa basta hu mai, tere haathon me kismat bankar"

"Uparwale se maangu bas ek hi dua, Mai sajda kar,

Rahe hum ek duje sang hamesha, sacche humsafar bankar"

~Guddan completing her Jindal Saab's words shows how they complete e/o in every way.

•>Old songs are Real Gold:

~Count me too Saru, I also want their couple dance before the world in Akshat's coming birthday in some old song.

~One can easily saw Jindal Saab's and can tell that how much he loves her Guddiya it's crystal clear on his face❤️

•>Akshan Entry at Jindal Mansion:

~That four shots was indeed Beautiful😳Akshat was unable to take his eyes from her. For him Guddan is the most precious one whom he got after almost losing her forever & he didn't want to lose her again at any cost.

•>Stumbling & Holding Scene:

~Stumbling of Guddan & Akshat holding her has significant meaning. Akshat was,is & will be for her to provide support whenever she needed him in her life's struggles. 

•>Man carrying his Lady Love❤️

~I always wanted this scene where he carries her in his arms and walked-up the stairs to their room😳☺️ since the time I saw that first pool scene where he carried her in same way & walked down the stairs to the door. The bgm of Sang Hoon Tere was adding extra beautyTrue nazrein toh dono ke kahi aur hi phisal rahi thi🤪

•>Her Comfort is His Concern

~Loved the way Akshat did everything to make Guddan comfortable indicating that in future he will bend down a little for her just like he did to place her on bed & make every effort for her to provide a comfort zone to her in their relationship❤️He will always take care of her needs in their marital life

•>Sehra Mein Baarish Ke Bonde

~Akshat's smile is always DroolworthyThis scene was beautiful & Sang Hoon Tere bgm is adding more beauty to it❤️ Just like while making soup he took care of all necessary & healthy ingredients, in the same way he will be the one in Akshan relationship to take care of all basic needs of their relation- Respect, Understanding, Trust, Love & Loyality😳

•>Akshan Bedroom Scene❤️

~Akshat not even allows her strands of hair to annoy in her sleep❤️Their eye-talks are truly magicalEven I loved the bgm of Qaafirana song. Hee hee😆how can we forget his unlimited stock of hankys!! Jindal Saab knew very well how to persuade his wife for taking medicines.She looked adorable while enjoying eating ice-cream😘 and her happiness can easily be seen reflected in his eyes & smiles😍 Akshat massaging his wife's feet was loveLoved dinosaur wala dialogue🤣lagta hain biwi ki sangat mein rehte-rehte Jindal Saab Bhi unique & anokhe dialogues bolne lage hain😆

•>Biwi ke Liye Pati bane Personal Chef:

~Yup, that was the Perfect Seating which I want, Guddan beside AJ😛I knew that you will say these lines- "Sherni ne khud ko Sherni bola, thoko taali iss baat pe",👏done. Loved how Akshat persuaded his wife to drink milk, a cute scene😳 I wish next time he will make her drink milk with his own hands

•>About your Post:

Beautiful post😘 Shots captured are equally beautiful💕

Likhu Toh Kya Likhu, Kahu Toh Kya Kahu,

Kuch Likha Na Jaye, Kuch Kaha Na Jaye,

Par Rangeen Rachnaye Aapki, Forum Mein Bahaar Zaroor Le Aaye.

Edited by kavya1994 - 4 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

🤣same place hai ek hi shooting place different angle 

Gupta house next door 

Tfs such a beautiful thread ya saru🤗loved it 

Rewind hogaya .. beautiful captured pix and penned so well👏🏻

@Bold Gupta House is one door next to pool area😆

Yeh Hospital koi aur location hai jo MA track pe bhi tha👍🏼

Thank u Shailu for loving the post❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Great post, dear!

Nishant's facial expression was perfect in portraying an in-love AJ walking into the kitchen with a dreamy look on his face. 

Yaqeen hi nahin hota this guy used to be khadoos earlier on. 

Thank U Jean🤗

Major badlaav