Posted: 4 years ago

Please explain me what kind of a revenge was this? I failed to understand 

A revenge in which the motive of your enemy is fulfilled toh ghanta barbad kiya usko... 

now with Happy pretending to be dead what will Rocky, sandhya and Smiley go through... yeh kaisa revenge hai jis mein you are hurting your loved ones... oops not hurting actually rubbing salt on their wounds forever.. what will they do with their lives without her by their side 🤦‍♀️ This is beyond my understanding capabilities. 

RV won hands down... he wanted to marry Happy- he did. He wanted to insult and humiliate Rocky- he did. He wanted to hurt Rocky- he did... he wanted to separate Roha- he did. The only thing he didn’t get is to sleep with Happy...  ab still it’s a win win for RV. 

RV’s real loss would have been Happy holding Rocky’s hand, confessing her love for Rocky infront of him... that would have hurt and pierced his heart. His loss would have been to be slapped by Happy and to see the disgust and hatred in her words and eyes... but hua Kya nothing🤦‍♀️🤬🤬

Looks more like a revenge of RV to Happy rather than the other way round... 

Now with this leap Rocky married and becoming a father finding out that Happy is alive 🤬 this is all absurd and ridiculous. They have not even started romancing. Kya bakwaas haï ye

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

Please explain me what kind of a revenge was this? I failed to understand 

A revenge in which the motive of your enemy is fulfilled toh ghanta barbad kiya usko... 

now with Happy pretending to be dead what will Rocky, sandhya and Smiley go through... yeh kaisa revenge hai jis mein you are hurting your loved ones... oops not hurting actually rubbing salt on their wounds forever.. what will they do with their lives without her by their side 🤦‍♀️ This is beyond my understanding capabilities. 

RV won hands down... he wanted to marry Happy- he did. He wanted to insult and humiliate Rocky- he did. He wanted to hurt Rocky- he did... he wanted to separate Roha- he did. The only thing he didn’t get is to sleep with Happy...  ab still it’s a win win for RV. 

RV’s real loss would have been Happy holding Rocky’s hand, confessing her love for Rocky infront of him... that would have hurt and pierced his heart. His loss would have been to be slapped by Happy and to see the disgust and hatred in her words and eyes... but hua Kya nothing🤦‍♀️🤬🤬

Looks more like a revenge of RV to Happy rather than the other way round... 

Now with this leap Rocky married and becoming a father finding out that Happy is alive 🤬 this is all absurd and ridiculous. They have not even started romancing. Kya bakwaas haï ye

So true! 

I seriously cannot understand what the punishment and revenge is? What is the extreme they spoke about taking RV into? Whatever she did was make Rocky and her family suffer. I didnt see RV suffering after all. I dont think he actually cares if Happy was with him or not as long as no one else got her especially Rocky. Greatest punishment for RV would be seeing RoHa together married and in love. Atleast RV got to call her his wife and be with her even if it was just pretense. 

The pain shes putting her family through? Is she the only one who loves them? Why cant she think that they too love her and how much pain they are going through thinking she died and they could do nothing to protect her. Just like it was unbearable for her to see Rocky lose his life , how would Rocky feel to have lost the one he loves? Broken shattered lifeless? She is okay to put him through that torture? That boy had nothing but pain so the least she could have done is given him happiness by giving herself to him. Being by his side and filling him with the happiness only she can give him. She knows how much he loves her. I just cant justify this action! What kind of love is this? That you would distance yourself and cause the loved one pain and heartbreak.

RV was the biggest villain who threatened Rocky. So when he is out of the picture why does RoHa need to be separated again? Jeez after all when Rocky knew Sania was a threat to Happy we didnt see him getting married Sania to protect Happy did we? 😑  

The most idiot plan ever! This show is a lost cause. If they have started to show such stupid tracks so early in the show, then it won't long before it shuts down. Usually, the CV write such stupidities only after the story ran its course and they have nothing left to tell. But here the story hasn't even started properly and they are already displaying such nonsense. 

Wahi to! Kya bakwaas tha yeh.. pehle i defended her par ab apni maut ka natak ghusa ke happy ne sab barbaad kar diya..  like mihrimah said, she will hide until rv confesses his previous crimes in grief.. i was hopeful for that to happen.. par ab kya..

let's wait for the leap and the new characters.. only then will decide whether to continue or not

ab to previous episodes ke roha scenes bhi dekhne ka mann nahin karta seriously 

feeling sooooo yawnishhhhhhsmiley12smiley12smiley12smiley12I will try to keep myself awake if something interesting will come...If

Related image

Originally posted by PerfectStart

feeling sooooo yawnishhhhhhsmiley12smiley12smiley12smiley12I will try to keep myself awake if something interesting will come...If

Related image

This is sooo cute❤️!!!

Originally posted by afideen

So true! 

I seriously cannot understand what the punishment and revenge is? What is the extreme they spoke about taking RV into? Whatever she did was make Rocky and her family suffer. I didnt see RV suffering after all. I dont think he actually cares if Happy was with him or not as long as no one else got her especially Rocky. Greatest punishment for RV would be seeing RoHa together married and in love. Atleast RV got to call her his wife and be with her even if it was just pretense. 

The pain shes putting her family through? Is she the only one who loves them? Why cant she think that they too love her and how much pain they are going through thinking she died and they could do nothing to protect her. Just like it was unbearable for her to see Rocky lose his life , how would Rocky feel to have lost the one he loves? Broken shattered lifeless? She is okay to put him through that torture? That boy had nothing but pain so the least she could have done is given him happiness by giving herself to him. Being by his side and filling him with the happiness only she can give him. She knows how much he loves her. I just cant justify this action! What kind of love is this? That you would distance yourself and cause the loved one pain and heartbreak.

RV was the biggest villain who threatened Rocky. So when he is out of the picture why does RoHa need to be separated again? Jeez after all when Rocky knew Sania was a threat to Happy we didnt see him getting married Sania to protect Happy did we? 😑  

Even I don’t understand this punishment... 

hurting your loved ones to protect them for a few days is fine but hurting them sorry scarring them with irreversible pain for life to protect them is such a absurd idea... 

Originally posted by Etna_Dia

The most idiot plan ever! This show is a lost cause. If they have started to show such stupid tracks so early in the show, then it won't long before it shuts down. Usually, the CV write such stupidities only after the story ran its course and they have nothing left to tell. But here the story hasn't even started properly and they are already displaying such nonsense. 

Exactly usually the shows stretch after they are finished with all good ideas but yahan toh concept is alag haï... they are dishing out bullshit from the start itself.. wonder what will happen in the long run if they survive

Originally posted by Golu14

Wahi to! Kya bakwaas tha yeh.. pehle i defended her par ab apni maut ka natak ghusa ke happy ne sab barbaad kar diya..  like mihrimah said, she will hide until rv confesses his previous crimes in grief.. i was hopeful for that to happen.. par ab kya..

let's wait for the leap and the new characters.. only then will decide whether to continue or not

ab to previous episodes ke roha scenes bhi dekhne ka mann nahin karta seriously 

I seriously don’t know how many more chances I can give this show... 

stupidity this is 

Originally posted by PerfectStart

Related image

Lol after sometime even something interesting will not wake us up 🤮😂😂😂