MG OS : Perfect Love | Teaser pg 13 | March 27

Posted: 4 years ago

Index 

Part 1 Page 1 

Part 2 page 4

Edited by suhaaana - 4 years ago

Part 1

Will you please stop eating now.. the girl rebuked and Maan khurana looked at the woman infront of him. She was his date and as usual the woman had no sense to praise the good sense of food.

Maan khurana looked at the girl from top to bottom kind of scrutinizing her, he could see her pale complexion, her stick type body and at last her dull eyes and knew that moment only that she was not the one for him.

Let me pay the bill Maan said and as he wiped his face and stood up to go. The girl was baffled and she immediately asked him 

You are not going to drop me.. her shaky voice was met by his confident words and he gave her the sweet smile telling her..

No, I am sure that you are capable enough to find your way home , if you will be capable enough to come here all by yourself, I am sure you can definitely find your way home. And one thing more Natasha, this is the last time I am treating you for lunch so good bye... His words made her fume and her eyes went wide. 

Why.. what's wrong with me, I am the top model today.. I have been the most searched person on internet. People are mad for me.. and you .. Maan Khurana you are ditching me.. she kind of screeched and her words hurt Maan's Ears. He pretended to clean his ear and smiled at her in return.

You may be the internet sensation, a top model but sweetheart you aren't the woman who could make a man feel home. You are too cold, emotionless and on top of that you eat counting spoons. I mean who the heck just eat two spoons of rice. If you don't want to eat then just don't.. Maan quoted her and she looked at him like he has lost his mind. 

What did just said MK? I am a model who just can't eat anything so I maintain my diet. I have a professional life. She said and Maan just made her look at the random girl.

Maan turned around and saw there were many people and he randomly pointed a fit girl who was relishing the food. 

Look at her.. she is beautiful, she is attractive and she has most importantly life that you lack.. plus it's not about food but your presence that is actually sleep inducing you know.. I don't want to go into details but it's over now.  Take care and try to change yourself.

Saying so Maan went leaving his lunch partner cum date alone in her own thoughts about Maan's words.

Next: The girl he will like..

Edited by suhaaana - 4 years ago

Inspirational OS 

Inspiration is YouTube Mukbang

Congrats on the new story! 

Edited by khwaishfan - 4 years ago

Part 1

terrific update! well written! 

this Natasha has is indeed annoying! glad that Maan showed Natasha her place! she maybe a top model but she is indeed unattractive! 

agree with Maan that her presence is stifling! 

great that Maan broke up with her! 

eager to meet the girl that he will like!! 

Superb start countinue soon.want to know who is the girl.

Originally posted by khwaishfan

Congrats on the new story! 

Thank you 

It's a 3-4 part OS 

Originally posted by momi_angel

Superb start countinue soon.want to know who is the girl.

That girl is geet ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by khwaishfan

Part 1

terrific update! well written! 

this Natasha has is indeed annoying! glad that Maan showed Natasha her place! she maybe a top model but she is indeed unattractive! 

agree with Maan that her presence is stifling! 

great that Maan broke up with her! 

Maan is homely kind of character 😀

He will like a girl who can eat like him 😂😂😂