Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

The current track N Kaira variations

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok so this track begun with Naira turning into a business women, kairtik growing insecurities and then ultimately questioning Naira’s character. Here both the characters were flawed, as Naira again retorted to hiding facts, and i personally expected Kartik to be a lil understanding. Kartik was one character in indian tv, who i could say a feminist, bt this track just ruined him for me. 

However one thing i dont like s the way creatives are handling this. Instead of showing Naira again living in disguise of tina, keeping kairav away from his family is so so annoying. If we see from Kairav’s perception, he doesnt know both his parents. Kartik was away fr 5 years and The little child doesnt even know his mothers name. Once the misunderstandings will be clear and anaother “kaira milan”, how will creatives are going to make Kairav understnad  that the mother with whom he s staying, has nt even told him her real name. That she s Naira and not Tina. 

Secondly, i would have loved to see Naira giving Kartik a tough confrontation rather then this annoying death fake thing. If she was a true feminist, she should have stayed there , fought fe her self respect. They would have stayed separate from everyone questining her character , bt with Kartik knowing abt their Kairav. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

They could have easily shown instead of faking death she was away because of coma or memory loss...for time being...but than after waking up/ recovering she returned with the child...seeing Kartik with "responsibility" deciding to stay away from his life...but still that won't justify keeping Kairav away from Kartik...but somewhere it would be more logical considering Naira who was selfless, didn't hold grudges most of all was able to forgive once upon a time...what they are trying to show is illogical...Naira is being the refined version of Suwarna post leap...as she is imposing her decisions on Kairav similar way...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Naira is annoying she always imposes her decisions on others

and expects them to lay down and play dead...

With kartik pushing him on gayu

Running away from her family

The keesh shadi

The divorce for MA

The blood clot

the pregnancy 

the I will work with Mihir, no matter the time day or anything Mihir comes first

I will keep away from kartik coz ppl call him a JKG 

Pushing kartik to live with the goenkas

Accept ma and pa in the wedding 

Tani2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

They could have easily shown instead of faking death she was away because of coma or memory loss...for time being...but than after waking up/ recovering she returned with the child...seeing Kartik with "responsibility" deciding to stay away from his life...but still that won't justify keeping Kairav away from Kartik...but somewhere it would be more logical considering Naira who was selfless, didn't hold grudges most of all was able to forgive once upon a time...what they are trying to show is illogical...Naira is being the refined version of Suwarna post leap...as she is imposing her decisions on Kairav similar way...

Yes exactly, with this they have ruined Naira as a character. How will she justify keeping kartik away from there child. She s shown selfless and forgiving for everyone except her life partner. And i m now waitin to see how are they going to justify her now🤔🤔

Tani2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Naira is annoying she always imposes her decisions on others

and expects them to lay down and play dead...

With kartik pushing him on gayu

Running away from her family

The keesh shadi

The divorce for MA

The blood clot

the pregnancy 

the I will work with Mihir, no matter the time day or anything Mihir comes first

I will keep away from kartik coz ppl call him a JKG 

Pushing kartik to live with the goenkas

Accept ma and pa in the wedding 

Yes exactly she has always been like this... my way or no way. 😡 She s shown to be selfless, fogiving for everone in the mad goenka house, bt will always do opposite whn t comes to kartik. 

When the track begin, i was nt liking kartik at all, bt they just diverted my anger to Naira even more. Previos leap the things were still understandable, bt this is mere illogical. You are nt stayng away from ur family, bt u r like dead for them. 😐😐🤨🤨