Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Lol show ki dhajiya toh udd chuki hai. So now they will go the typical way. 

I feel in this whole story we audience are in "bhram" about this show being "hatke or refreshing"šŸ˜†

Ab toh kya bhram aur kaheka sarvagun sampannašŸ¤£

I like the way you have used the hindi phrases in your posts so far. Very enjoyable reading them.

Food for thought, did Deepti conceptualise the show to finish PK track so quickly ? I really came on board this shows bandwagon coz of her. She had a reputation of being unshakeable,  which I reckon changed after she bowed before SP. Sigh, such a waste.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

I like the way you have used the hindi phrases in your posts so far. Very enjoyable reading them.

Food for thought, did Deepti conceptualise the show to finish PK track so quickly ? I really came on board this shows bandwagon coz of her. She had a reputation of being unshakeable,  which I reckon changed after she bowed before SP. Sigh, such a waste.

Hehehe thanks

Ofcourse PK's track was never meant to be finished this early. Infact I think PK character should have been in the show till the last episode. 

I dont know if its channel's interference or the creatives call with this "revamped show".

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

We are forgetting that Sitara is greedy for ratings. So, many shows have shut shop because of that. Now I'm not saying that Kavya has anything to do with that, but Sitara has interfered and changed things before at the drop of a hat. 

It wasn't the makers who did injustice to actors. After Jahnvi and PK, Kavya got the most screenspace. 

If anything, earlier the makers were ignoring Kabir/Zain, and in the last few episodes, he proved that he is good and deserves screenspace. 

Its Star who dropped Kavya and went for revamp. 

It will be unfair to blame producer for it. I actually feel bad for Dipti, she had a vision for this show, and all of it was down to shreds in two months, because of trps. Now she has to create again from scratch and with next to no notice. 

If you want to blame anyone, blame trp audience for not watching the show enough. Its all a cycle. 

why would any Zain fans watch the show before when Zain hardly got screenspace before 

And now because of trp the changes in basic script it makes it seem like cvs have no idea what they want to write

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

why would any Zain fans watch the show before when Zain hardly got screenspace before 

And now because of trp the changes in basic script it makes it seem like cvs have no idea what they want to write

Agreed. 

Dipti took inspiration from the Tamil script where the male characters had little to do. If she wanted to cast Zain, then she should have enlarged his script. 

Instead of Kavya, they should have Kabir investigate Jahnvi, and there should have been a triangular tussle between Kabir, Jahnvi and PK, because PK is the pivot to both their characters.

Sadly, now that Zain is getting his much deserved screenspace, the writers are confused like you said, because they never planned for this eventuality that SP will tell them to revamp completely and throw the plot into the dustbin. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

To be honest however they try to show PK mahaan he will never be because if they wanted to whitewash him than they  wouldnt have showed 2 things 1st that dadaji saying apne karmo ka phal and pk trying to kill pooja 

Also if they turn her darker like maya than maya was the women who wasnt killed by others she herself did sucide and no hero heroine or police was able to kill her. . . Thats what i personally liked about maya so dont worry its about pooja only and if now they try to abolish/ make wrong doer or make PK all innocent pooja i bet dipti and starplus will face the worst side of shrenu's (pooja's) fans 

Also those who are bashing have become relatively less because they know that what they wanted didnt work so they dont have anything strong to argue on and i have seen many new/old members are joining-rejoining forum for pooja 

So lets sit and see what happens next 

PS still haven't watched the episode 

Amy142 thumbnail

To be honest, right now the writers are doing whatever they can without thinking to save their back sides.  How else do you explain the workers venerating PK,  who is a certified papi?

On the other side,  Zain,  stop making such friends who dubaofy you in such shows. Your talent is not being given its due. 

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago
Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Bold: you are on point about this part. I dont understand the requirement of this trope between 2 people who are supposed to challenge each other for one upmanship.  I refuse to use the other word which is peppered liberally in the posts of the forum.

Wonder how audience who ridiculed the same trope with kavya are ok with it when its pooja instead of her.

Because it isn't Pooja anymore but zain-shrenu the hawt pair they wished for. It's all fine until it's my fav. Else it isn't right. I'm laughing at fact how people are justifying this pathetic turn of events in show as Zain getting his due. No he isn't getting his due, appearing 10-15 mins on screen with your apparent bhabhi turned to be whatever with forced Tashan , mindless trip & catch isn't what call getting due for their calibre. I wonder how grossly these people misunderstand that appearing on screen doing mindless revenge & trip & catch with their fav. Is getting the dues.

Also why should the trp audience blamed.if the producer couldn't plan well & laid out bare all cards in week one ( 1.1 trp) & than be clueless from second week onwards trp audience can't be blamed. Jhanvi failed to connect is a fact & than the ever hungry Sitara didn't even give ample time for others to develop & poor Tanvi was in ousted.

Hope people realise whatever being shown now currently is beyond justifications & it's cringe to watch Pooja & Kabir together with those atrocious costumes being eye sore & it has nothing to do with zain & shrenu

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koel100

Because it isn't Pooja anymore but zain-shrenu the hawt pair they wished for. It's all fine until it's my fav. Else it isn't right. I'm laughing at fact how people are justifying this pathetic turn of events in show as Zain getting his due. No he isn't getting his due, appearing 10-15 mins on screen with your apparent bhabhi turned to be whatever with forced Tashan , mindless trip & catch isn't what call getting due for their calibre. I wonder how grossly these people misunderstand that appearing on screen doing mindless revenge & trip & catch with their fav. Is getting the dues.

Also why should the trp audience blamed.if the producer couldn't plan well & laid out bare all cards in week one ( 1.1 trp) & than be clueless from second week onwards trp audience can't be blamed. Jhanvi failed to connect is a fact & than the ever hungry Sitara didn't even give ample time for others to develop & poor Tanvi was in ousted.

Hope people realise whatever being shown now currently is beyond justifications & it's cringe to watch Pooja & Kabir together with those atrocious costumes being eye sore & it has nothing to do with zain & shrenu

@Bold completely agree with you. 

@Red tell me about it!

Seeing Kabir with Pooja is beyond disgusting. 

Its not about dewar bhabhi but the brotherly sisterly equation they shared in the past is making it more and more disgustingšŸ¤¢

Waisebhi dewar bhabhi are like brother and sister. Infact in some families bhabhi ties rakhi to dewar as well. 

Story has gone for a toss with butchering of characters. 

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koel100

Cant help but agree with you. And now you and I will be called shrenu haters for saying the truth šŸ¤£ And agreeing to it. 

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

@Bold completely agree with you. 

@Red tell me about it!

Seeing Kabir with Pooja is beyond disgusting. 

Its not about dewar bhabhi but the brotherly sisterly equation they shared in the past is making it more and more disgustingšŸ¤¢

Waisebhi dewar bhabhi are like brother and sister. Infact in some families bhabhi ties rakhi to dewar as well. 

Story has gone for a toss with butchering of characters. 

Right now,  they aren't even sticking to the original character and nature of the people.  Forget their relationships.  It's like watching 2 new characters with personality transplants. 

Forget the nature of the people for a moment.  Think of the core intention of the characters.  It's totally 180 degree turn.