Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Amy142

Bold: you are on point about this part. I dont understand the requirement of this trope between 2 people who are supposed to challenge each other for one upmanship.  I refuse to use the other word which is peppered liberally in the posts of the forum.

Wonder how audience who ridiculed the same trope with kavya are ok with it when its pooja instead of her.

@bold the term is called "hypocrisy"

Seriously this show has become so meaningless and senseless now. 

Before with Kavya atleast there was some depth in the characters. 

The show has lost its charm.

Actually this was bound to happen as they did injustice with the other actors. 

Karma it is. 

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Karma it is. 

I want to see where the trajectory of the show takes it in terms of story.

Agenda was revenge,  which is now done and dusted. 

Theres counter revenge right around the  corner. 

Then the enemies are going to " fall in love".

So what's next?

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Karma it is. 

We are forgetting that Sitara is greedy for ratings. So, many shows have shut shop because of that. Now I'm not saying that Kavya has anything to do with that, but Sitara has interfered and changed things before at the drop of a hat. 

It wasn't the makers who did injustice to actors. After Jahnvi and PK, Kavya got the most screenspace. 

If anything, earlier the makers were ignoring Kabir/Zain, and in the last few episodes, he proved that he is good and deserves screenspace. 

Its Star who dropped Kavya and went for revamp. 

It will be unfair to blame producer for it. I actually feel bad for Dipti, she had a vision for this show, and all of it was down to shreds in two months, because of trps. Now she has to create again from scratch and with next to no notice. 

If you want to blame anyone, blame trp audience for not watching the show enough. Its all a cycle. 

sumz_d thumbnail

I want to see where the trajectory of the show takes it in terms of story.

Agenda was revenge,  which is now done and dusted. 

Theres counter revenge right around the  corner. 

Then the enemies are going to " fall in love".

So what's next?

Then they will bring Kavya in as a third angle between this divine dewar bhabhi ka pyaar ðŸ¤¢

They have literally butchered the story to fit in Shrenu and Zain as lead jodi and throw out Tanvi. 

This jodi gives me the worst of worst feeling ever. Maybe in the history of ITV they will be the worst ever unexpected jodi ðŸ¤¢

Feeling sorry for Zain now. 

Good Tanvi came out from the show. Hope she gets better project with good people.

PS: What I dont understand is how can some people claim that yabir/zanvi jodi were never loved? ðŸ˜•

On YT I saw maximum number of comments for yabir. Also there were so many fanclubs made for yabir on insta. 

Lagta hai burri nazar lag gayi yabir and purri serial ko. 

Ab toh gayi bhais paani main🤡

Amy142 thumbnail

Then they will bring Kavya in as a third angle between this divine dewar bhabhi ka pyaar ðŸ¤¢

They have literally butchered the story to fit in Shrenu and Zain as lead jodi and throw out Tanvi. 

This jodi gives me the worst of worst feeling ever. Maybe in the history of ITV they will be the worst ever unexpected jodi ðŸ¤¢

Feeling sorry for Zain now. 

Good Tanvi came out from the show. Hope she gets better project with good people.

PS: What I dont understand is how can some people claim that yabir/zanvi jodi were never loved? ðŸ˜•

On YT I saw maximum number of comments for yabir. Also there were so many fanclubs made for yabir on insta. 

Lagta hai burri nazar lag gayi yabir and purri serial ko. 

Ab toh gayi bhais paani main🤡

Bold: Please no. If it really becomes a tug of war, I will stop watching.  Ewwwww

sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

We are forgetting that Sitara is greedy for ratings. So, many shows have shut shop because of that. Now I'm not saying that Kavya has anything to do with that, but Sitara has interfered and changed things before at the drop of a hat. 

It wasn't the makers who did injustice to actors. After Jahnvi and PK, Kavya got the most screenspace. 

If anything, earlier the makers were ignoring Kabir/Zain, and in the last few episodes, he proved that he is good and deserves screenspace. 

Its Star who dropped Kavya and went for revamp. 

It will be unfair to blame producer for it. I actually feel bad for Dipti, she had a vision for this show, and all of it was down to shreds in two months, because of trps. Now she has to create again from scratch and with next to no notice. 

If you want to blame anyone, blame trp audience for not watching the show enough. Its all a cycle. 

@bold the trp audience could never connect or accept Janvi and her revenge plan. 

The makers should have shifted lil bit focus on the good characters of the show as well. And I do remember they did that, but problem is they didnt give enough time for people to start connecting with the good characters as well.

My point is if the trp audience could never accept Janvi how did they think that after leap they will accept Janvi/Pooja with the main plot missing?

Pata nahi what goes in these people's head🤪

Seems like they on some sasta nasha lol

sumz_d thumbnail

Bold: Please no. If it really becomes a tug of war, I will stop watching.  Ewwwww

Hahaha dont be surprised if they actually show that😵

But the result will be the same. Lets see how these makers be more and more desperate. ðŸ˜†

Lol

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@bold the trp audience could never connect or accept Janvi and her revenge plan. 

The makers should have shifted lil bit focus on the good characters of the show as well. And I do remember they did that, but problem is they didnt give enough time for people to start connecting with the good characters as well.

My point is if the trp audience could never accept Janvi how did they think that after leap they will accept Janvi/Pooja with the main plot missing?

Pata nahi what goes in these people's head🤪

Seems like they on some sasta nasha lol

@bold: Well, if you think so, cool. 

Truly I don't know what goes in Sitara's head. It has ruined quite a few shows, including one of my favs, RKC. Lets see whether its move works here or not.

Point is, none of this is Dipti or Shrenu's fault. 

If trp audience didn't connect to Jahnvi, then Sitara should have told Dipti to focus more on Yabir romance. But Sitara told the opposite. Blame Star Plus. 

Amy142 thumbnail

Hahaha dont be surprised if they actually show that😵

But the result will be the same. Lets see how these makers be more and more desperate. ðŸ˜†

Lol

Eek, the day that happens, I am outta here.

But you may be right, this show was touted as something different. It turned out to be another run of the mill story. So your predictions may not be impossible.

sumz_d thumbnail

Eek, the day that happens, I am outta here.

But you may be right, this show was touted as something different. It turned out to be another run of the mill story. So your predictions may not be impossible.

Lol show ki dhajiya toh udd chuki hai. So now they will go the typical way. 

I feel in this whole story we audience are in "bhram" about this show being "hatke or refreshing"😆

Ab toh kya bhram aur kaheka sarvagun sampanna🤣