Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Zain has been offered digital shows& why he chose this show

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Zain says he has been offered digital shows but they were too bold he wants to so a family show 

He signed this show because he is friends with Dipti and he worked with her in lal ishq she wanted him to work with her in her nedt show since that time

Credit midday india

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Yes I already knew this from previous interviews if his. Zain is very conscious of not doing any kind of bold content when already he doesn't particularly enjoy romance.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yes I already knew this from previous interviews if his. Zain is very conscious of not doing any kind of bold content when already he doesn't particularly enjoy romance.

I remember one interview during Naamkarann ....I think it was January last year..he said he enjoyed the romantic and action scenes in Naamkarann...lol. And then he described what he does to make the scene romantic..lol..and his personal favourite scene was the bulleya Song scene from. Naamkarann ..it’s on his Instagram page..maybe he only liked the romantic scenes in Naamkarann..Now I wonder why 😉

trinitodebone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

res

Edited by trinitodebone - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Iam sure he was offered Silsila 2! I liked that he wanted to do a family show and not bold which are more superficial scenes with little to no content.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice to see he kept his promise and gave value to his friend. Seems like a good, sensible person offscreen with good manners. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Iam sure he was offered Silsila 2! I liked that he wanted to do a family show and not bold which are more superficial scenes with little to no content.

although I’m Zains fan I can’t imagine any other actor than Kunal j. Singh as ruhaan in silsila 2.. Kunal is perfect and fantastic there and he and teja have the most amazing chemistry..just like how Zain had with Aditi in Naamkarann..

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Because previously this show's original plan was something else. 

His character was planned to be the central character. The original title was "Meri Biwi ka Sasural". Here it was Zain's character being the central character.

However things changed and it turned out that Zain did not really get what was promised to him in the start. 

Now bechara is stuck in this

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

What content now in this show is making sense?

I'm pretty sure he choose this show only because it was promised to be about him if they went by original plan but now sadly reduced to no depth previously & now reduced to forced Tashan in a mindless revenge tale where the basic premise is forgotten because baseless Tashan between FL & ML & typical trip & catch have to be shown

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Koel100

What content now in this show is making sense?

I'm pretty sure he choose this show only because it was promised to be about him if they went by original plan but now sadly reduced to no depth previously & now reduced to forced Tashan in a mindless revenge tale where the basic premise is forgotten because baseless Tashan between FL & ML & typical trip & catch have to be shown

Bold: you are on point about this part. I dont understand the requirement of this trope between 2 people who are supposed to challenge each other for one upmanship.  I refuse to use the other word which is peppered liberally in the posts of the forum.

Wonder how audience who ridiculed the same trope with kavya are ok with it when its pooja instead of her.