Yeh Teri Galiyan

Did pre-memory loss Shan know the truth about Moni?

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Did pre-memory loss Shan know that Moni is Hridoy's child with the sonagachi girl? Or was he ready to marry Asmita knowing that she had a child with Hridoy?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He was ready to marry her thinking she was Asmita and ridoy daughter..

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nope he didnt know that Moni is not Asmita's daughter

dyer.a thumbnail

I think this lie will prove costly for Asmita in future or even now if shaan gets to know that she is ridoy wife and mother of his baby.

He won't be able to unite with her thinking she belongs to ridoy.

prd2bascorpio thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

I think this lie will prove costly for Asmita in future or even now if shaan gets to know that she is ridoy wife and mother of his baby.

He won't be able to unite with her thinking she belongs to ridoy.

Thats exactly what I was thinking!! He will think she is hridoy's widow and mother of their baby. One more thing to come between them!! Ugh...the CVs are giving me a headache.

dyer.a thumbnail

Or maybe this lie might unite them just thinking as Shaan has no memory of how bad ridoy had become and loves him like he used to in the beginning and after learning she is ridoy widow and child he may decide to marry her to give support to ridoy daughter and widow.

Wishful thinking????

prd2bascorpio thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

Or maybe this lie might unite them just thinking as Shaan has no memory of how bad ridoy had become and loves him like he used to in the beginning and after learning she is ridoy widow and child he may decide to marry her to give support to ridoy daughter and widow.

Wishful thinking????

You know thats an interesting direction the story can take. But do we trust the CVs to think like that? For ex. I was really excited abt the possibility of Shan-Asmita hate marriage during RM treatment drama. I thought if they get married even when he so called hates her...they will fall back in love. Its a tried and tested ITV trope too and TRP audiences love it. But that lasted all of 5 min! The CVs...ughh what to say!!!

dyer.a thumbnail

You know I also wanted the hate marriage but alas all of a sudden they changed the track that's the biggest drawback of this show a track never finishes to its logical conclusion in fact all the tracks from the beginning never ended, the writing of this show sucks even I can write a better track then these so called writers.

What happened to Arindam and his kidnap???

Nivi killed Chanda Maa still unaccounted for???

Nothing is clarified nothing is logical all the makers want is to devise new ways to separate the leads.

Most of the loyal fans are watching it for Avinash or Vrushika and their chemistry.

prd2bascorpio thumbnail

What I don't understand is why do CVs not show things that TRP audiences love e.g. hate marriage???? I would think that getting TRPs would be their biggest goal😡😡