New article Jhanvi attends Prachi's wedding with Veer!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

IWMBuzz. Whats happening?

wow so quickly she got alive from dead and she is dancing at the wedding. What happened to Akarsh & Satrupa. She forgave them for consummation. Whats going on? I dont wish Thay Jhanvi forgets everything and forgives Akarsh for the suhaag raat. I dont want Jhanvi to be sooo mahan.

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/daayan-jhanvis-sister-prachi-possessed-daayan/2019/06/10/amp

They have bank episodes I guess, they have shot quite a lot in advance because there are quite a few articles about tracks which are yet to shown, like one about Akarsh bringing Jhanvi to like, and then another about Satrupa manipulating Harsh against Jhanvi and convice him to worship daayan so that his wife also comes back. So they may be this week wont show Jhanvi much atleast not on Saturday. They may focus this week on Akarsh and Jhanvi's family trying to find ways to get back Jhanvi. In any ways it would be so not acceptable with they just make her alive by Akarsh's magic. 

Akarsh satrupa consumation is already justified by the cvs with the reason of Akarsh's memory loss. I guess they wont even mention it and ignore it as if nothing happened. They have already ignored many tracks, mangalsutra track, Aakarsh being aryavanshi track, chandrika and rani resembelance, manvi's track and so on. It would be just another add on to already big list. 

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago

Originally posted by The_Trendsetter

They have bank episodes I guess, they have shot quite a lot in advance because there are quite a few articles about tracks which are yet to shown, like one about Akarsh bringing Jhanvi to like, and then another about Satrupa manipulating Harsh against Jhanvi and convice him to worship daayan so that his wife also comes back. So they may be this week wont show Jhanvi much atleast not on Saturday. They may focus this week on Akarsh and Jhanvi's family trying to find ways to get back Jhanvi. In any ways it would be so not acceptable with they just make her alive by Akarsh's magic. 

Akarsh satrupa consumation is already justified by the cvs with the reason of Akarsh's memory loss. I guess they wont even mention it and ignore it as if nothing happened. They have already ignored many tracks, mangalsutra track, Aakarsh being aryavanshi track, chandrika and rani resembelance, manvi's track and so on. It would be just another add on to already big list. 

what will happen to Satrupa then?

she wont just sit back and see Jhanvi alive doing regular staff.

Originally posted by bingyy

what will happen to Satrupa then?

she wont just sit back and see Jhanvi alive doing regular staff.

That is what I was trying to say. Either they may show Akarsh killing Satrupa or they will ignore what she did and just focus on Prachi Veer wedding keeping Satrupa track on back seat. Like they always do. 

Nandini also threw Jhanvi off the roof almost killing her, Chandrika and Nandini again try to get Jhanvi killed by snake when veer comes just on time, then Chandrika stabbing Jhanvi, Then Chandrika beating Jhanvi so much that she went to coma. That whole track of Nandini and Chandrika bringing Viraj and manipulating him and changing DNA reports. So every track is just left behind. Many did a lot of wrond things to Jhanvi almost killing her. So will this track be. That is my guess. ðŸ¤ªðŸ˜†

i don't think akarsh magic can bring her to life...its the divya mani that can bring jhanvi to life but yes all is so confusing they open one track and just leave it n open another track

may be jhanvi was never dead...like patalidevi some other supernatural entity might have saved her at right moment n created an illusion of jhanvi dying so that daayan gets satisfied n they can plan their next move to defeat daayan...

Originally posted by -JaZ-

may be jhanvi was never dead...like patalidevi some other supernatural entity might have saved her at right moment n created an illusion of jhanvi dying so that daayan gets satisfied n they can plan their next move to defeat daayan...

How i wish consummation was dream, sigh!

Originally posted by bingyy

How i wish consummation was dream, sigh!

I still think it did not happen...if everything is back to normal n they are celebrating veer-prachi wedding akru con also may not have happened... otherwise aakarsh would be feeling guilty he will not reunite with jhanvi just like that, I think...