Yeh Teri Galliyan LIVE UPDATES 10, 11, 12& 13 Jun 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Updates for 10 Jun 2019 

Shaan is recovering in hosp ..he has memory loss . Asmitabis heart broken as Shaan fails to recognise her . Bua Daadi reassures . Niv dispatches Hridoy to Japan for expert management n recovery . She vouches never to allow Shaan n Asmita together again ,

Shaan  arrives home ... he gets clue about Puchki as laal chunari covers him n Asmita ..she states she wa Shia Puchki .. 

Thakuma in young avatar reappears and brings with her a girl whom she declares to be Puchki n asks Shantanu to accept her in his life ..all surprised to see Thakuma still alive . 

All are shocked .. she declares Asmita as an imposter n was faking as a Puchki n had laid a trap to dupe them all 

All are shocked so are Asmita n Shaan 

The girl then states how she had taken promise from Shantanu that she will never see his face or return to Kolkata 

Shaan asks both the girls to tell him ...in childhood who was their teacher didi in sonagachi .

Both girls are shocked .

11 Jun 2019 

Asmita is heart broken n prays before Kali Mata for showing her the way to win Shaan back n not let fake  Puchki get upper hand encouraged by Niv .

Thakuma’s back story revealed ..how in order to avoid torture at the hands of Beauty she had to fake her death ..she used to be a nanny for this girl when she was a baby . There Niv discovered her n offered her this chance to take revenge from beauty n get back what was her due .

Thakuma then trained the girl to be the fake Puchki to get Shaan whom she had fallen in love as a child .

Bua Daadi consoles Asmita and advises her not to be heart broken but utilise her police training n police resources to get Thakuma and fake Puchki investigated. Get to the bottom of the matter n expose their hidden intentions 

Shaan takes Asmita’s side over new  Puchki . 

He asks both the girls a question pertaining to their childhood . He expects only real Puchki to know the reply .

Yeh Teri Galliyan LIVE UPDATES 12 Jun 2019 

Thakuma’s back story .... her anger on Shaan Puchki for ignoring her , avenge Beauty for her torture ... thank n return the kindness n support by Nandini n her parents ...decides to plant Nandini as Puchki n gain Shaan’s love n trust n marry him n take over Majumdar properties ...out Shaan n Asmita from Majumdar house ultimately.

Asmita vouches to safe guard her Shaan n not let anyone take advantage of Shaan’s memory loss ..

Shaan is seen lost in past memories ..of childhood ..he has lost all recent memory ..

Fake Puchki gives him letter to Bhagwan ji n tries to impress Shaan .Asmita comes to give medicines .. the moment Shaan Asmita fingers touch Shaan gets the feels ....Puchki pushes Asmita out n shuts the door .. Shaan asks Puchki not to stop her from taking care of him .Puchki tells Shaan that Asmita was his younger bro Hridoy’s wife ...

Bua Daadi n Thakuma clash over who’s real Puchki . ..why Beauty was not out behind the bars by police woman Asmita ?? ..that Asmita never loved Shaan .. she could not be real Puchki or she would never have married Hridoy n produced his baby ....

Shaan is looking for Hridoy ... Asmita says he was not at home... She holds his hand he feels his close attachment ..but is confused as she was his brother’s wife .. 

Puchki n Asmita challenge who will win Shaan ..true love or junooni paagalpan ..

Yeh Teri Galliyan LIVE UPDATES 13 Jun 2019 

Fight n one uppism between Nandini Dasgupta (fake Puchki) and Asmita ..who will impress Shaan n win his heart .

Asmita takes upper hand b6 remembering Shaan was allergic to dark chocolates .. Puchki does not allow Shaan Asmita closeness .

FB ..how years back Nandini had been given royal ignore by Shaan at London cafe /club ..whennshe had vouched she will make him pine for her .

Shaan saves Asmita as she tumbled down the stairs lost in Shaan .. Shamita. Lose moments .. Bua Daadi is very pleased but Puchki is infuriated .

She challenges Asmita that she will go any lengths to win Shaan Asmita is not bothered as Devi maa has herself blessed their rishta .

Both dance on his birthday party on the song ..”nach le nach le ..” 

Fake Puchki stumbles n falls ... Dadi Bua n Asmita have a plan ..

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Don't know why but I do feel that the fake Puccki will have the answer of this silly question of Shantanu..why that dumb don't ask something only he and his Puccki could know about..

All this double Puccki nonsense to justify the problems going on in our love birds life in the absence of Nivedita.

I am damn sure that later Shantanu will understand who is the fake one because under pressure she will end up say something wrong..and magically when she will be exposed and Shantanu and Puccki will be about to unite we will have the return with a BANG of Riddoy and Nivedita...wow so impressive🤔🤨

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semeira

Don't know why but I do feel that the fake Puccki will have the answer of this silly question of Shantanu..why that dumb don't ask something only he and his Puccki could know about..

All this double Puccki nonsense to justify the problems going on in our love birds life in the absence of Nivedita.

I am damn sure that later Shantanu will understand who is the fake one because under pressure she will end up say something wrong..and magically when she will be exposed and Shantanu and Puccki will be about to unite we will have the return with a BANG of Riddoy and Nivedita...wow so impressive🤔🤨

How predictable the show has become ..nothing left to surprise viewers ... feeling sick now 🤮

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

How predictable the show has become ..nothing left to surprise viewers ... feeling sick now 🤮

Exactly my point  no surprise at all...sab predictable hai..boring show..no wonder TRP is still low

Edited by Semeira - 4 years ago
dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have still not seen the episode but yes I also feel just when this double Puchki nonsense will be over and shamita will be about to reunited Ridoy will be back yes the show has become too predictable as now all the viewers know that after every track shamita will be separated.

By the way Raymon is on holidays that's why she is missing she is Japan with her family.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

I have still not seen the episode but yes I also feel just when this double Puchki nonsense will be over and shamita will be about to reunited Ridoy will be back yes the show has become too predictable as now all the viewers know that after every track shamita will be separated.

By the way Raymon is on holidays that's why she is missing she is Japan with her family.

I know hoping for Shamita is hopeless 🙈

dyer.a thumbnail

I am kinda liking this as now Puchki will have to fight for her love...and the odds are against her as shaan now knows she is ridoy wife and mother to his daughter I hope shaan does ask her all these uncomfortable questions I guess all her lies are catching up to her as now shaan has no memory.

I know shamita will be separated again after this track but I do hope that for once the makers surprise the viewers by having shaan and asmita married ,to each other this time.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

I am kinda liking this as now Puchki will have to fight for her love...and the odds are against her as shaan now knows she is ridoy wife and mother to his daughter I hope shaan does ask her all these uncomfortable questions I guess all her lies are catching up to her as now shaan has no memory.

I know shamita will be separated again after this track but I do hope that for once the makers surprise the viewers by having shaan and asmita married ,to each other this time.

I think the show will end with Asmita Shaam wedding 💒 

dyer.a thumbnail

Well liked today's episode at least the track seems to focus on Shamita with new villains as Nivi tricks were becoming boring we needed a long break from her.

Also finally Asmita is back to being Shantanu's puchki which was missing since long...Vrushika's scene in Shaan's room when she comes to wish him was so good with beautiful BG song she nailed the expressions.

I hope they stick with this track for long culminating in Shamita wedding we don't need the mother son duo for now please.