Tujhse Hai Raabta

KalMa TS : New Beginnings

SONAL30 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

New Beginnings (TS)

A girl in her mid 20’s was sitting on her bed…correction on her new bed ,well for her everything is new… this room , this house , this life everything seems new to her. But in reality this house n the people who lives here are not new to her , she is very much aware of everyone even she knows every corner of this house but today everything seems so new.This is her best friend Samira’s house  and she has spent her entire childhood here , she knows each n everyone…Samira’s parents are world’s best parents ,she used to call them Sarthak kaka and Anupriya kaki then comes Samira’s twin brother Atharv Rane…he is only 3 minutes elder to Samira but he behaves  as if he is 3 - 5 years elder to her. Atharv too is her best friend just like Samira because he is sweet , mischievous  but a true friend. She loves them all but the person whom she loves the most is him…….The Singham of Aurangabad, he is Samira’s elder brother ACP Malhar Sarthak Rane. She had first seen him when she was just 10 years old and he was 14 , that time she was learning to ride a bicycle and she still remembers how badly she had fallen but then her best friend Sam said

“we can’t tell our parents aai bohot daatengi…main Malhar dada ko bula leti hu wohi help karenge aur mere dada ki main favourite hu main mana kar dugi toh who na tumhare aai – baba ko bolenge na mere aai - baba ko aur toh aur wo sab sambhaal hi lenge”

She still remembers her next dialogue to her BF Sam

“Haww tu apne dada ka naam bhool gyi….tere dada ka naam toh Atharv hai na…Malhar thodi hai”

N then Sam said

“oh hello main us duffer Atharva ko dada nhi bulati aur na kabhi bulaungi wo sirf mujhse 3 mins bada hai mere dada toh mere Malhar dada hai…who mere bade bhai hai”

Then she again asked

“Toh main toh teri best friend hu na main kyu nhi jaanti tere Malhar dada ko”

Then again Sam replied

“arey wo toh humein mile hue sirf 2 months hue hai na isliye. Aur ab teri interrogation khatam ho gyi ho toh main bula lu apne dada ko”

And she nodded her head in a yes , she was literally groaning in pain coz she got some bruises on her hand and then he entered….she saw him for the very first time and that time she was just 10 but she still liked his presence and then he took her to the doctor , when they were on their way to the hospital he was trying to console her coz she was crying badly…he was patting her back , wiping her tears basically he was doing everything to console her then after dressing he dropped her at her home n talked to her aai – baba as well.

She always liked his brotherly side towards Sam and Atharva but when Sam asked her why you call him Malhar Ji , why don’t you call him dada that was the first time she felt horrible and that time she was 16…Malhar Dada that word sounded so horrible it actually did n then she gave it a thought

“Dada WTH…it sounds so horrible…How can I call him dada…No doubt he is Sam n Atharv’s dada but why do I need to call him dada....he isn’t my brother , he is my best friend’s brother…I know we don’t talk that much and we aren’t that close but still he is not my dada , he has a very beautiful name and I am gonna call him by his name only…for me he is my Malhar Ji…wait….wait….wait….my Malhar Ji…girl u need to get a grip on you…mujhe na Malhar Ji se door rehna chahiye , pta nhi kya kya sochne lagi hoon I know jab bhi hum dono ek dusre ke saamne aatey hain hum automatically ek doosre ko ghoorne lagte hain ya toh ek doosre ki aankhon mein  kho jaate hain but it doesn’t give me any right to call him mine”

She came back to reality n smiled on her stupid thoughts…she asks to herself

“Kya tha wo jo hamarey beech tha , kya wo sirf mere ek tarfa ehsaas the ya Malhar Ji ki taraf se bhi kuch tha…ya shayad unki taraf se kuch tha hi nhi”

Then she checks herself in mirror n she touches her hair parting which is filled with vermillion , then she touches her mangalsutra  n smiles

“shayad kuch toh tha yeh sirf arrange marriage toh nhi ho sakti…maanti hu mera rishta kaka aur kaki ne maanga aapke liye par agar aapki taraf se kuch nhi hota toh aap naa toh karte aapne toh mana bhi nhi kiya”

Suddenly her smile vanishes

“par jab se hamara rishta pakka hua tab se lekar ab tak aapne mujhse koi baat bhi toh nhi ki…itna formal kyun hai hamare beech sab kuch…aapne kyun kabhi mujhe waisey call nhi kiya jaisey ek fiancé apni fiancée ko karta hai…kyun humne normal couples ki tarah ghanto baatein nhi ki…kyun hum dates par nhi gayye , dinners aur long drives tak par nhi gyye…Kyun Malhar Ji….aur aap aaj raat bhi nhi aayenge kyunki aapke yahan wedding night bhi shaadi ke 2 raat baad hoti hai it means I can’t even meet u kyunki aapki room mei bhi entry nhi hai…itne saare sawaal hai jinka jawab chahiye mujhe aapse Malhar Ji…aap apni feelings express kyun nhi karte I think u also like me then why don’t you express….This time you have to answer my questions because now I am Mrs Kalyani Malhar rane  n now You are mine and I am yours”

So here is the first chapter guys.

Tell me how’s it.

Part 2 - Page no 4

Edited by SONAL30 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

This is really interesting Sonal 

So kalma are married

Eagerly waiting for next update

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update dear 

Continue soon 

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome yaar😳

Update soon!!!

Tani

Aavnii thumbnail

Nice story...continue soon..

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Its refreshing .and this is something new that we readers will explore .hum generally current story track par kalma ki lovestory build up karte hai but  u have brought something new pls continue and update soon .i think malhar loved sampada  but rhat chudail had as usual ditched him .

MRZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Interesting.. Continue soooonn..

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Superb sonal.... Loved it... Pls update the next part soon. 

InkAndFable thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

So cute storyline

Just amazing

Awesome

Do continue soon

Waiting eagerly

Anna.Adh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I love it. Please do continue soon