The story continues- 2nd epi.

Posted: 4 years ago

Devi Parvati gets angry seeing her son lifeless. Invokes her ferocious dark form. Wants destruction on Earth. If her son is not alive, all should be lifeless too. Brhmaji asks angry Parvati to calm down. She says, only if my son is brough back to life. All Devas go to Shivji, who is meditating.

At swarg, Indra is enjoying dance of Apsaras with other Devas. Which angers Airavat, who is Shiv bhakta. Airavat wants them to leave path of Bhoga & work towards betterment of man kind. He interupts their party, which angers Indra & Devas. Indra curses Airavat to live on Earth as a normal animal.

Later cursed Airavat, who's roaming on Earth as baby Elephant is the 1st living being found by Vishnuji, who is searching in North direction, asked by Shivji. His head is cut with Sudarshan chakra & curse free Airavat is blessed to be in Swarga forever by him.

Parvati is elated seeing her son alive, who is blessed by Devas.

Radha asks Krishna, what happened to the head cut by Shivji? It's a secret guarded by Tridevas, answers Krishna. Radha says there is no secret between us. 

That head asks Shivji, I can not be killed, destroyed by anything, then why am I in this condition. Tridevas meet at a place, Both Ganesh & that head are called to clear the doubt. Shivji assures the head, they are not angry with him, but need him for a special task.

The head will create vighna in life of sinners & those who start follwing life of sin after getting boon from Devas. Only to bring them to the right path. The head will be vighna karta & Ganesh will be vighna harta.

Though both are working for similar purpose but only Ganesh will get credit for his work. The head aggrees.

Next question asked by Radha is, why did Ram broke Shiv Dhanush?

Next epi will continue with this story.

Thank you Mina for the WU.πŸ€—.I can't understand Hindi properly.πŸ˜•Yes, can follow most of the time, but difficult to understand classic language. 

Welcome madhuri.

Show is good and gripping. Not a single dull moment. Hindi is simple. Advantage of having 1 epi per week. So production quality has to be good to retain interest.

This approach towards dealing with different doubts which we have since long is praiseworthy Mina. And as you rightly mentioned, dealing with one epi per week must give them breathing time to think and define in a good manner. πŸ˜Š

Thanks for update. So we come to know who was that  elephant which head was beheaded by sudarshanchakra for. Airawat  elephant was uncessary curse by Lord indra. Airawat did not talk any wrong thing to Lord indra. He is giving Lord indra good advice 

But I think yeh sub khuch hona   final tha bhale  hi eravaat kitna  sahi ho 

Bhrama ke lekh koi mita  nahi sakta  Yahi hindu dharma ki theory hai

Thanks For Detailed Update πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ Vigna Karta +Vigna Harta= Vinayak πŸ˜ƒ whom we First Pray πŸ˜ƒis Shown The First Story πŸ˜ƒ 

Another new mythology serial come in color

Am glad that they showed genuinely why ravan did not lift the dhanush. Being an asur he respected his aradhya.  Good going. 

Edited by RainFire125 - 4 years ago

Today nice episode. Good thing is that screen space is neither too slow nor too fast. It is balance . And dialogue is neither too short nor too long . Every scene short with balance 

But one thing is that they r not showing Lord vishnu with 4 arms holding  sudarshanchakra, conch mace lotus and color is not blue of Lord vishnu . Without this get up he look like other demigod. At least get up should be like he look Lord vishnu

I agree.

The pace of this show is great ... not too dragged and obstructively meandering... but  detailed enough to enjoy and be faithful to the scriptures. Casting is on point too.

The sets and costumes department and SFX really need improving. Poor Brahmaji's wig looked like it was obtained from a post-halloween sale. And Vishnuji looks poor (despite being Lakshmipati) with his unimpressive getup.