Don't Miss Today's Abirilicous Episode #MishBir Journey

Kanna777 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's Episode was So Amazing and Entertaining through out the Episode we can Laugh with Our Naughty Abir. Shaheer is Stolen Our Hearts with his Ace Performance❀️Hats Off  for his Voice Modulation,Expressions, Body Language and What notπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘and #MishBir Journey is Soooo Wonderful with Cute Teasing Scenes. Don't Miss Episode.I have already watched for 3 Timesand Precap was also Sooo Interesting with Scooty Ride#AbirilicousEpisode #Abir #MishBir #YehRishteyHainPyaarKe #ShaheerSheikh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow, now I can't wait πŸ€—❀️

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for this update.

Don't worry. We will not miss it.πŸ˜ƒ

Woah...Finally makers have given them a scooty atlast.🀣Mishbir❀️

Uttara1112 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They had a nice bike in Rajkot that they cud have used for cosy rides and Kunal sold it off. What to do πŸ˜ƒ

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I wonder how Abir will acquire that scooty though. I mean last time it was his watch. This time his sunglasses?  Since I don't see his glasses in the scooty scene of precap.

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aree dont worry, hamara hero NGO mei kaam karta hei toh kya hua,ushka bhai business tycoon hei. He only deals with 100 cr projects.πŸ˜† He must hv given something to bade bhai.

I am happy to see Mishbir's journey.pahle cycle,ab scooty phir baad mei car mei udenge.❀️

Waiting for tonight's episode.Just to watch this show on tv,i am watching the last 5mins of its parent show these days.

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Aree dont worry, hamara hero NGO mei kaam karta hei toh kya hua,ushka bhai business tycoon hei. He only deals with 100 cr projects.πŸ˜† He must hv given something to bade bhai.

I am happy to see Mishbir's journey.pahle cycle,ab scooty phir baad mei car mei udenge.❀️

Waiting for tonight's episode.Just to watch this show on tv,i am watching the last 5mins of its parent show these days.

Me too

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Another fabulous episode πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Mishti ka dialogue Baazi and Abhir ka shayari where lovely today. Both where taunting each other, wherein Abhir understood but Mishti failed to understand...

Best part of today's episode was bus journey and the dhaba part..

Precap makes me feel that Kunal will turn villain in Mishbir's live story ..... Ofcourse Meenu vl be the 1st villain and her Munna vl support in breaking Mishbir's bond πŸ™... Hope it's only my thought.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Today's episode was awesome 

Mishbir were really cute today 

Abir was trying very hard to get mishti's attention, I found it really cute πŸ˜†

It's like vo baat nahi Kar rahi to use irritate karo , atleast react to karegi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I can't wait for next epi 

Uttara1112 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Another fabulous episode πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Mishti ka dialogue Baazi and Abhir ka shayari where lovely today. Both where taunting each other, wherein Abhir understood but Mishti failed to understand...

Best part of today's episode was bus journey and the dhaba part..

Precap makes me feel that Kunal will turn villain in Mishbir's live story ..... Ofcourse Meenu vl be the 1st villain and her Munna vl support in breaking Mishbir's bond πŸ™... Hope it's only my thought.

I think KUnal will have trouble accepting that Mish is important in ABir's life. Until then yes, he might play kabab me haddi πŸ˜†but once he does his love fro bhai will overwhelm all else, I think. And his positive qualities are now beginning to be shown one by one. I think we will see a slow transformation of self centered Kunal into lovable Kunal over time.