Gathbandhan

Remarriage

NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Looks like Dhanak and Raghu are getting married again. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Byf5gIVhze8/?igshid=sxnif9tpfpj5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like show khatam ho raha hai. 

Mai-Dhanak together. Raghu-Dhanak together. Monday Tavre caught. Tuesday - punar-vivah -- Wednesday - Happy family.  All set. ðŸ˜†

In all seriousness, Color is wrapping up shows left, right and center. Sitara ended. Kesari nandan, Udaan, Ishq mein closing this month. Gathbandan is one of their top weekly show and should be safe for a little bit.  

NainoMeinSapna thumbnail

LOL 😂

And wow really? 😯 I had no idea all of those shows are ending. 🤔 Gathbandhan (and Shakti) had the highest TRP among the weeknight shows last week (i.e. 1.2) so yes, looks like Gathbandhan is safe for now. I wonder what will be next? It looks like Mai forgot about her fasao Sejal plot, so there’s no hints about what the upcoming track will be. 

I would like to see a vigilante justice track on the show where Dhanak is unable to prosecute someone due to their power so she enlists Mai and Raghu to seek justice. I think this is the best way to show balance between Dhanak and Mai’s professions too show Mai (and Raghu?) turning into a Robinhood type character who has morals but still has the thrill of being a don. 

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Y MUST THEY DO THIS?!? Y IS THIS REMARRIAGE NEEDED? its like theyre trying to wash out the violence of the first marriage. that cannot happen. whats done cannot be undone. yeh remarriage hokar bhi kya ukhar lenge? suppose by some villainy it doesnt happen, so what? isse kya bikhar jayega? they will still be married in the eyes of law. so just be normal! i know they are in love. mereko muhurat ki zaroorat nahi hain for them to start their married life. just progress with the story and convince me of dhanak's love! 

and whats the point of the villains? maaya seems tots chill nowadays, didnt she try to kill dhanak during padwa? what happened to her pyaar ka dard? and raghu...so much progress and all down the drain. what about tawde's downfall restored his faith in khaki? the whole operation was conducted by criminals...with absolutely no usage of police facilities. it was so bizarre! he just suddenly seemed to be looking for an excuse to praise his baiko. and dhanak is just manipulative. even now she hasnt solved a single issue by herself. its always been raghu and then maayi but tareef khane mein aur speeches dene mein madam expert hain. the speech she gave tawre today was such bs. i was like- oh shut up! bottomline: if nothing has a consequence then whats the point of bringing these ppl and characters? show khallas kardo bhai!

NainoMeinSapna thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

Y MUST THEY DO THIS?!? Y IS THIS REMARRIAGE NEEDED? its like theyre trying to wash out the violence of the first marriage. that cannot happen. whats done cannot be undone. yeh remarriage hokar bhi kya ukhar lenge? suppose by some villainy it doesnt happen, so what? isse kya bikhar jayega? they will still be married in the eyes of law. so just be normal! i know they are in love. mereko muhurat ki zaroorat nahi hain for them to start their married life. just progress with the story and convince me of dhanak's love! 

and whats the point of the villains? maaya seems tots chill nowadays, didnt she try to kill dhanak during padwa? what happened to her pyaar ka dard? and raghu...so much progress and all down the drain. what about tawde's downfall restored his faith in khaki? the whole operation was conducted by criminals...with absolutely no usage of police facilities. it was so bizarre! he just suddenly seemed to be looking for an excuse to praise his baiko. and dhanak is just manipulative. even now she hasnt solved a single issue by herself. its always been raghu and then maayi but tareef khane mein aur speeches dene mein madam expert hain. the speech she gave tawre today was such bs. i was like- oh shut up! bottomline: if nothing has a consequence then whats the point of bringing these ppl and characters? show khallas kardo bhai!

I totally agree that there is no need for the remarriage, the makers are probably just doing it for TRP. 

As for Maya, I guess she’s accepted that RaNak are married, but for some reason she keeps trying to romance Raghu (like that button scene), maybe she wants to be his mistress or something 🤪. 

With regards to Dhanak, you’re forgetting that in a soap opera the FL is always right 😒. Logical people like us, we can see that Dhanak is not right and that her lectures are useless. But unfortunately, no one in the show is ever gonna accept that. I mean does Dhanak, a police officer, really think that submitting a file with all of Tawde’s misdoings is going to get him convicted for all of them? He’s a police officer and he’s obviously smart enough to discard proofs of everything he’s done. The most that would happen is he’ll get in trouble for the gold, few months of jail and maybe he’ll be fired. Dhanak is so naive, it’s scary. And I totally agree, her lecture was so bs and yet the commissioner commended her for it. 🙄

Itishri thumbnail

Marriages are TRP pullers and the production houses are often paid more for marriage sequences. 

I hate re-marriage tracks. Doesn't matter how the marriage took place after both parties have accepted it. A pretty wedding is not going to wipe out the ugliness of the past. Also, these tracks are filled with useless drama - vamps trying to stop the wedding. Hello!!! what difference does it make? they are already married. 

They could have much more drama if they showed Sejal's marriage - they have built enough of a sub-plot around it. don't know if that would help with TRP.

Dhanak's other siblings have disappeared from the show. 

BTW - Jhansi ki rani is also ending - IF article. Now only two current shows are left - Shakti and Gathbandhan.

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

if nothing has a consequence then whats the point of bringing these ppl and characters? show khallas kardo bhai!

Everything is back to square one. Raghu worships Dhanak. Lecturing Dhanak is always right.

CVs don't care about true love - even though this show is supposedly a love story. For them, a duty/vachan-bound relationship is as good as true love.  

- Dhanak will not cheat on Raghu
- She will consider Raghu's relations as her relations (even if nobody else feels it)
- She will make sure he follows a righteous path, she will his moral compass
- She will cook, clean, and sow button as necessary
- She will act smitten to please the hubby, again when required
- She will nag, scold, cajole, manipulate, break her moral code to "protect" Raghu
- She will not let go of his hand when the bus is hanging on a cliff

Aur kya chahiye sacche pyar ke liye? ðŸ˜‰I think we are expecting too much 

Originally posted by: Irshita

Everything is back to square one. Raghu worships Dhanak. Lecturing Dhanak is always right.

CVs don't care about true love - even though this show is supposedly a love story. For them, a duty/vachan-bound relationship is as good as true love.  

- Dhanak will not cheat on Raghu
- She will consider Raghu's relations as her relations (even if nobody else feels it)
- She will make sure he follows a righteous path, she will his moral compass
- She will cook, clean, and sow button as necessary
- She will act smitten to please the hubby, again when required
- She will nag, scold, cajole, manipulate, break her moral code to "protect" Raghu
- She will not let go of his hand when the bus is hanging on a cliff

Aur kya chahiye sacche pyar ke liye? ðŸ˜‰I think we are expecting too much 

Irshita all that you've said- she will act smitten, break her moral code to protect him- i would be ok if she was doing this. Then i would be convinced that she loves raghu. But under no circumstance is she willing to let go of her vardi and she only acts smitten when he's sleeping. And ofcourse logic ki vat lagli but seriously am i expected to care about the times dhanak finds a muhurat for confession and fails when i know that she's had 30 odd days in between and didnt try again? She's not even trying to confess...so how can we feel bad that she's being unable to? Its too stupid.

Finally saw the new promo. So she chose vardi over pati and arrested raghu and the entire family after the wedding. Please cvs let this be the end of all sath vachan nonsense. Let us have raghu back and i hope he kicks dhanak out of his life. Separation is much needed. Dhanak's acceptance of raghu as he is will be the only way this story can go ahead.

InkandFire thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank god. I actually want this shit to go down. With this separation track Raghu will realise that he’s never been Dhanak’s priority no matter what bhashan she gives him. At least I hope so. 

They really need to be away from one another and Dhanak especially needs to work on herself before she starts fixing others. Her wanting to establish a Maa-Beti rishta with Maayi was so bloody cringey to watch. I was actually dying from the cringe because it just didn’t fit or seem genuine. Maayi’s responses were so apt though. LOL.

Anyway like you said this relationship will only work if Dhanak accepts Raghu completely and unconditionally so let’s hope this track at least takes it in that direction. 

P.S. Shitty characterisations aside, Abrar and Shruti look really good though in their outfits. Especially Mr.Qazi 

Edited by InkandFire - 4 years ago