Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Ishaani really not worried for Jhaanvi??

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

In today episode after seeing Jhaanvi being shot though the bullet just hit her slightly on her neck...with all the blood on Jhaanvi face Ishaani was not at all worried for her sister...instead she's calling kabir in her semi conscious state...

This shot did not leave any impact on Ishani mind for Jhaanvi....The small difference here only Kavya after realising all the happenings again was disturbed ??

It should not be Ishani more worried and disturbed than any other one in the family??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ishaani was shown selfish right from the beginning.She wants to get close to Kabir and she is keeping quiet all these days for Jhanvi to drive Kavya out of the house.

Jhanvi has also promised her before. But suddenly Jhanvi doesn't take any step to separate Kabir Kavya. Maybe she took by making Kabir blurt out vyoms truth to Kavya so that she might back off. Even that didn't happen.

So eager to know what ishaani will do if she comes to know that her di has lied to the Mittal parivaar and Kavya is now in the good books of suman. 

She is definitely going to be furious. Maybe she will try her own luck to separate Kabir-kavya instead of relying on Jhanvi.

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am so ready for a show down... ishani keeps blurting out about  the "plan" when she is enraged. Not sure how she will react when janhvi's fib is exposed. And how will the rest of the mittals react to the so called would have been daughter in law. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Ishaani was shown selfish right from the beginning.She wants to get close to Kabir and she is keeping quiet all these days for Jhanvi to drive Kavya out of the house.

Jhanvi has also promised her before. But suddenly Jhanvi doesn't take any step to separate Kabir Kavya. Maybe she took by making Kabir blurt out vyoms truth to Kavya so that she might back off. Even that didn't happen.

So eager to know what ishaani will do if she comes to know that her di has lied to the Mittal parivaar and Kavya is now in the good books of suman. 

She is definitely going to be furious. Maybe she will try her own luck to separate Kabir-kavya instead of relying on Jhanvi.

@BOLD perhaps she will try herself...

But I don't know exactly which word to use to define Ishaani selfishness...

May be that's why in the promo it was shown Jhanvi telling Ishaani not to fall in love with your to be hubby ..it was an indirect hint to viewers the expression Ishaani gave.....

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

I am so ready for a show down... ishani keeps blurting out about  the "plan" when she is enraged. Not sure how she will react when janhvi's fib is exposed. And how will the rest of the mittals react to the so called would have been daughter in law. 

I just laugh the part in bold..believe, me Ishaani is a disaster and she would have ruined all PK plans...😉

Well this is only a show, but such sibling exists everywhere, not all are the same.