PJWL (OS) Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Dear Readers, this a continuation of my OS series of my FF Phirse Jeena Woh Lamhein !

Links to my FF 

Spin offMeerash : Jab Tak Hai Jaan

Original FF

Phirse Jeena Woh Lamhein Thread 1

Phirse Jeena Woh Lamhein Thread 2

Phirse Jeena Woh Lamhein Thread 3

PJWL OS SeriesIPKKND (PJWL) OS Phass Gaya Re Kanhaiyaa

QH (PJWL) OS : Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana

Spin off OS series JTHJ : Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin

To understand the characters more better do read the character sketch from PJWL Thread 1 and also this OS is dedicated to Mahira, who while reading found some loop holes in my FF PJWL like a scene of Pakki and Sheetal and questioned me with doubts as she wanted to know, how did Pakki knew about Aarav would get the love of 2 mother's ? and plus she also questioned about a scene in a particular part that how Sheetal is pregnant after so many years ? and why she hates Aarav and almost nearly killed him ? So this OS answers the questions to her queries and if you had any while reading my FF ,i hope this OS will make it clear (Note : this OS is continuation to clear out the loop holes )

In Arhi and Arhi room

Arushi ,Arhi we’re busy gossiping to Aara,who has come for her pag phere to her house but then started to bring about Sheetal’s topic and the twins were curious to know about how did Aara had the guts to make Sheetal face a miscarriage when she was pregnant with Shyam’s child !

Arhi : Aara ,I wonder how much guts you must have had to drop Sheetal down when you intentionally spilled water so that she can fall and have a miscarriage !

Aara : I do regret that because whatever Sheetal did ,I didn’t wanted her child to face but that was at the heat of the moment ! But yeah Sheetal so much concerned for her this baby! I know that it’s been years that she didn’t conceive and finally she has that longing love for this one but I wonder why she never loved Aarav bhai and always treated him like he wasn’t her child,he was her blood and so much hatred and so much love for her this child is surprising to me ,because this is what we heard from Dhruv papa and Aarav bhai in general !

Aarav who was passing along with Ruhi by was hurt : Why do I always have to face this pain that am not my Tara mama's real child ,this pain really hurts me.

Ruhi : Aarav ,we can’t change the fact ,but be glad that you have your parents by your side and your birth story doesn’t need any justification as you already have your parents and not 1 set but 4.

Aarav : Hmm you are right Ruhi !

---

Aarav and Ruhi comes across Hari Prakash who was going to sell all old stuffs to the raddi wala

Aarav : Hari Prakash ji ,this all !

HP : Yes Aarav bitwa ,all this raddi is from everyone from the family ,do you have anything old stuff that you want to sell be it books ,newspaper or anything so that I can sell ?

Ruhi : I guess I have a lot ,I will send it now Hari Prakashji (Ruhi leaves to get all the old stuffs that was pilling in her cupboard)

Aarav comes across a file and it seems to be a Fertility hospital file and it happens to be a Tara's report as a Egg Donor and he is surprised to see that Tara was once a Egg donor ,he took the file and went upstairs to Tara's room

In Tara's room

Tara was busy sorting up her cupboard and then she heard the  knock at the door  

Tara while keeping the stuff in the cupboard : yeah come in

Aarav asks her question as : Mama ,what’s this !

Tara realizes about the file : oh this ! Yeah long back,Shyam wanted me to help one of his friend to get her pregnant as she couldn’t get pregnant and they wanted a good donor so that the baby gets fertilized and I became a Egg donor for his friend and since he forced me to do so and I got the money in return .I wonder how big the child must be ,may be like your age ,yeah.Ok Aarav just give that file to the raddi as this file is of no use ! Am just going to the mandir so will back soon ok !

Aarav : yeah sure mama

Aarav feels something is wrong ! I need to inquire about this ! Aarav walks towards the parking lot towards his car and drives over to the jail

In the Jail

(pic credit to the uploader)

Aarav goes to Sheetal 's jail cell ,Sheetal is surprised to see him

Sheetal : What brings you here ! I thought after you guys ganged up to put me behind bars again ,you all won’t show me your face but am surprised to see you !

Aarav : Don’t get happy for no reason ,I just want some answers ! I heard from Aara saying that you couldn’t get pregnant over the years when Aara was kidnapped by you and I really wanna know my birth story ! Are you my real mother ?

Sheetal : Oh so now you wanna know ? Why all of the sudden and why should I tell you who is your mother when you already have those 2 b**ch* in your life as your mothers ! It won’t the change the reality though.

Aarav gets angry : Answer me dammit ! Who is my mother ? Dhruv papa said you were pregnant with me ,but why you never gave me the love that I needed and why did you wanted to kill me ! How can a mother be so heartless to even think to kill her own child ,yes you did have revenge on your mind and yes some mother’s do kill their children if they have done a grave mistake but what did I do that you wanted to kill me ?

Sheetal : You wanna know why did I wanted to kill you ! So listen it’s not because you were Arnav and Khushi's adopted son and since that time when when Arnav Khushi remarried for the sake of Aarush as he was in Khushi  stomach ,you were the only one to save their relationship again to fall apart since Arnav that time didn’t consider Arshi and Arhi as his kids but also the important reason being though I have given you birth but you aren’t biologically my child ,you are not carrying genes from me ,you are not my blood but only Dhruv’s and a person whom you need to find out ! Because as per my knowledge you’re real mother who donated her egg to me because I couldn’t conceive that time doesn’t even know that you are her son! So you better find that out from the Fertility clinic which is near your house !

Aarav was in happiness tears : What ? I was a IVF product ? And am not your real son ?

Abhi mujh mein kahin

Baaki thodi si hai zindagi

Jagi dhadkan nayi

Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi

Sheetal : Yeah that’s why I always hated the sight of you because you aren’t my son ! Now go find your real mom and tell her that she is your mom.I wonder she would believe or not (Sheetal laughs)

Aarav runs over to his car and drives over to the fertility hospital and in the car he glances at the file of Tara's and notices the clinic name on the file that is the same clinic which Sheetal mentioned about and then he tries to frame everything which creates a doubt in his mind and wants to clear it out and he also hopes to even know about him as well through the same.

Clinic

On reaching the clinic,he inquired from the nurse at the reception

Nurse : Yes tell me whom do you wanna meet Sir ?

Aarav : I want to inquire about the medical records of 1994 of egg donor name Tara Kumari Gupta sorry Tara Jha !

Nurse : here you go Sir (Aarav sees the old record and goes through it completely  and is shocked to know what he just saw )

Kuch aisi lagan iss lamhe mein hai

Ye lamha kahaan tha mera

Aarav : So my doubt is right ! am the real son of Tara mama and Dhruv papa ! That means I have been carrying the genes of Tara mama and Dhruv papa all along and I didn’t knew about that . This is so freaking bliss that though I was born through that witch Sheetal but the genes were of my parents ! That’s why Pakki aunty (dadi) said so that I will be getting love of 2 mother’s , because she performed the IVF treatment on Sheetal and she knew whom I really deserve to be a child of !

Ab hai saamne

Issey chhoo loon zaraa

Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa

Khushiyaan choom loon

Yaa ro loon zaraa

Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa

Aarav drives home in happiness and he is finally satisfied and his happiness has no bound .

Aarav : Tara mama is my mother ,all these while she was in front me ,even when she was dad's gf she was in in front of me ,she was like my mother figure after mom got separated from dad .I failed to notice that Tara mama is my real mother.I really need to make up for this to her 

He reaches the mansion and storms through the door and he calls out everyone to come into the hall and says : Dhruv papa,Tara mama,Dad,Mom and everyone please gather in the hall,I need to say something which I am so happy to say about !

Hassan also arrives that time,since he had come to pick up Aara.

Anjali : What happened Jr Chote ,why are you so happy ,tell us even we want to be part of it

Tara and Dhruv decended down the stairs and they too we’re curious to know what’s Aarav’s happiness reason ,Aarav runs towards Dhruv and Tara and hugs them and they both reciprocate their love back to him

Dhruv : Aarav what’s the matter tell us !

Arnav and Khushi to question him : Go on Aarav tell us

Aarav : Dhruv papa ,I always felt bad that I wasn’t Tara Mama’s real son but now I don’t have to feel so and nor will I ever !

Arnav : Aarav why all of the sudden you are saying so !Before you didn’t bring up this topic now why ? You are grown up and now a father as well ,and this topic should be long back burried right !

Aarav : Dad it’s needed because like me ,you all were also unaware the fact that Sheetal wasn’t biologically my real mother , though she gave me birth but the genes that I carry is not of hers ! She did a IVF treatment through Pakki dadi and only Pakki dadi knew about this apart from Sheetal that my real mother is Tara mama !

Everyone were shocked !

Khushi : Aarav how is this possible ? Tara is your real mother ! Tara is this true ?

Tara was surprised but then she seen the reports that Aarav was carrying in his hand and she took it from him and tears streamed down her cheeks : It’s true ,that Aarav is mine and Dhruv's son which I didn’t even knew.

Dhruv : But how is this possible Tara ! (And then he too sees the report and gets surprised)

Tara : A few hours ago ,Aarav had come up to me inquiring that whether did I do a egg donation and I agreed upon that being the fact that I did it for Shyam's one friend but never did I knew that friend was Sheetal who wanted a IVF treatment since she couldn’t bare a child and I wonder that b*t*h how did she managed to get your sperm Dhruv !

Dhruv : I guess she must have taken me to fertility clinic when I wasn’t in my senses and you know Sheetal na she can go to any extreme to get her work done along with Shyam ,but who cares am really happy that before I could meet you Tara and we could fall in love ,we did create a baby of our own ,our Aarav !

Aarav : My parents (Aarav hugs Tara and Dhruv )

Everyone are in awe seeing them together

Khushi goes near Tara : am so happy for you Tara ,that you are officially the REAL mom of our son

Tara : This is really the best feeling ,I really wouldn't have dreamt about this that Aarav is my  real son, if Aarav  wouldn’t had been inquisitive about knowing the truth whom I donated my egg to ,I would still been thinking that Aarav isn’t my own son !

Khushi : Tara am happy that time when I went to court along with Harshji to fight for Aarav’s custody ,the court favored in your's and Arnavji side !

Tara : Why Di ? You don’t know Di how much guilty I felt that time when me and Arnav fraudly stole Aarav’s custody from you and Harsh ,this even haunted me with regret.

Aarav : But Tara mama ,the love that you shown to me during those days ,I was a fool to unacknowledged it and even to notice it .You are truly my Devki maiyaa in the disguise as Yashoda maiyaa .

Khushi : Aarav is right Tara ! More than me you have the right upon Aarav .

Aara goes near Tara : That means Mom am not your first born child !

Tara : unfortunately yes my baby ! Your Aarav Bhai is your real half brother ! Which you can’t deny now (Aarav hugs and then kisses Aara on her forehead) Tara too joins in the hug with Kiara and Reyaan : My bachas

Hassan smiled seeing their bond : Can i too join ? or its just a family hug and son in law isn't included ?

Aarav : Are mere jeeju (oh my brother in law) you too are included come get a hug 

Hassan : thanks saale (brother in law)

Manorama : Hello hi bye bye ,yeh toh gazab hua ,first my Arnav bitwa didn’t knew am his real mother and then Aara bitiya didn’t knew her real parents were Arnav and Tara ,and now Aarav bitwa didn’t knew that Tara and Dhruv are his parents !

Arnav goes near Tara and Dhruv : Congrats guys for officially being the parents of our Aarav !

Dhruv smiles and,Tara says : Thanks Arnav ,but I guess you need to congratulate Aarav specially because from now on wards he won’t be in that guilt that am not his mom !

Aarav : Dad !

Arnav : Yeah,come here son (Aarav walks towards Arnav and gives him a hug)

Aarav : Dad see I found my real mom , remember long back I had told you that about me being in the orphanage and I was wanting a family !

Arnav : Yeah ! And now see son you got your real mom ! (Khushi and Tara smiles )

Khushi : Devi maiya has her blessings over us thats why we got this news .Aarav beta,you have told everyone your happiness reason but you forgot to share with your other father ,Harshji !

Aarav : Yes mom ,will do so 

(they all gather at Harsh's photoframe and Aarav shares his feelings) Harsh papa wher eever you are ? i know today you will be so happy to know that i found my real mother and thats Tara mama and please bless me as i have received a new meaning in my life and miss you papa ! (Khushi eyes became wet with tears of joy and she went and carresed Aarav ) : Harsh  ji's blessings are always upon you Aarav and his soul will be at peace.

Aarav hugs Khushi emotionally (the full family are shedding happy tears) when Khushi breaks the hug ,Ruhi goes near Aarav 

Ruhi : Aarav seeing you happy like this makes me even more happy that you know you can live carefree without pain in your heart

Aarav : Ruhi ,this moment is just priceless and if my Aara wouldn’t have triggered that in me and HP ji wouldn’t have given old stuffs to raddi wala I wouldn’t have known about this !

Ruhi : It’s all destiny Aarav ,god always plans things to happen !

Khushi rests on Arnav's shoulder  : Arnavji am so happy for Aarav,i still remember those days when we adopted Aarav without knowing that he was part of us,he was our brother and sister's son 

Arnav : Yes Khushi,its all your devi maiya's will that we became Aarav foster parents when we didnt knew about Dhruv and Tara.

Aarav gets a video call from Bubbly : Hey Bubbly Di (bua) ,how are you and your family?

Bubbly : Am good chote,Shivam and our baby is also good  ,what about you ?

Aarav : Am good Di,but we have a good news to share ? 

Bubbly : Whats the good news ?

Aarav : Am Tara mama and Dhruv papa's real son ! You knew that i was Dhruv papa's son but now also get your facts right that i am even confirmed to be Tara mama's son

Bubbly : chotte is this true? you mean you were born through IVF ?

Aarav : Yes Di and you know what your mom did the process

Bubbly : Wow am so proud of my mom and congrats chotte and give my love to all ok,i got to go byee

Aarav : Bye Di

It was soon time for Aara to go back to her in laws place and the full family bid away  farewell while doing the pag phera rasam 

The Raziada family lived happily ever after with their new found happiness

The End 

Edited by dellzcreationz - 4 years ago

since I commented on the old scenes in this post I will comment on the new scenes.

Tara aarav aara Hassan hug was sweet.aarav looking at harsh's photograph and sharing the happy news of him being tara's real son was emotional. khushi saying that wherever harsh is his blessing will be there for him n his soul will rest in peace was sad as I miss harsh.arshi discussing about how they adopted aarav without knowing that he is their brother n sister's son was striking.even I forgot the point that aarav is arnav's bro druv's n khushi's sis tara's son.aarav sharing the happy news with bubbly was nice.bubbly calling him chotte was striking.it made me feel that aarav bubbly are the new generation Arnav anjali though bubbly is his aunt.perfect pics.please bring bubbly n husband in a scene other than a phone conversation

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago

Finally...

Aarav gets to know about his real parents i.e Tara n Dhruv ..

Sheetal is not his biological mother ..

Khushi too shares her happiness with Arnav  that Aarav is the son of their brother n sister..