What are the ways for Jaanvi to achieve her goal.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Let us discuss what are the ways for Jaanvi to prove her father's innocence to the public who still believe that the doctor took away the lives of lot of people.

She is a post graduate. Definitely she would have searched the real reason for her father's murder. Letting the cat out of the box its own is good for Jaanvi. Might be the whole case would have not been sent to the police attention at that time.. The whole truth should be come out before her achievement will be completed. When will she achieve it. It is too hard for her. Still she can't remove even a soldier coin in the the board. When will she reach the king?.

They need to show her more strong like they had shown in the initial episodes.She should not be affected by Dhruvs luv. But looks like he is affecting her.

She should hv finished Manohar with the help of amma,Shail and other transgenders. 

But no the writers had to drag the story. She already had created MU between commissioner and PK . They patched up.

She made Suman mad. Kavya saved her. So Manohar has to be shot dead first. Then she can move to her next target which will be commissioner. It's not going to be easy for her.

I think only way to revenge them would be to stay alone for somedays citing some reason. She will get distracted if she stays in the house.

First she should collect proper evidence against PK and in favour of her father. She should definitely take kabir  help he stood for his country. He also doesn't like his father, so he might help her.

Its high time now she should definitely collect some proof against PK mittal and raghav should be rusticated from his position 

Jahnvi doesn’t have any solid proof of the atrocities PK and his cronies did to her dad, does she? Apart from Amma asking her to consolidate evidence against PK, has there been any update on that front? We have never seen Jahnvi trying to find any data, or has she dropped that plan and only wants the Mittals to burn?

There were quite a few photos on that wall, I wonder if they were just random, or if those people actually have been cast as future characters. 

I believe  “Divide and rule” is the best strategy J has right now. Also, she should start from the bottom of her list and move her way up. 

Originally posted by kala16

They need to show her more strong like they had shown in the initial episodes.She should not be affected by Dhruvs luv. But looks like he is affecting her.

She should hv finished Manohar with the help of amma,Shail and other transgenders. 

But no the writers had to drag the story. She already had created MU between commissioner and PK . They patched up.

She made Suman mad. Kavya saved her. So Manohar has to be shot dead first. Then she can move to her next target which will be commissioner. It's not going to be easy for her.

I think only way to revenge them would be to stay alone for somedays citing some reason. She will get distracted if she stays in the house.

First she should collect proper evidence against PK and in favour of her father. She should definitely take kabir  help he stood for his country. He also doesn't like his father, so he might help her.

I think this show was revamped silently without knowing the viewers in the expectation of the high rates.  To win the powerful person the gaurds of the person should be removed first. So all the things have gone well at first. Don't know why now they are moving in random direction. 

I think the makers took the wrong project to remake . It was originally broadcast on 2003. It had reached beyond 1000 episodes. That show couldn't get the needed appreciation on 2014 at Zee Tamil. So it was closed within 239 episodes. I think the makers took this project without proper preparation. The world has changed so much. We can't expect the people will be in same mentality as like 2003. The alternation was best at the beginning. It was a new concept. A daughter is in aggressive mood to revenge her father death. People will accept it slowly after this show will completely reach them. But the makers haven't enough patience.

Yes. Now Suman is ok. No one can doubt Jaanvi here after. Now she can seek the help from Kabir or Dhruv. But she should reveal her original identity. After that she can't avenge the criminals in her own hands.

Originally posted by DivzOnAir

Jahnvi doesn’t have any solid proof of the atrocities PK and his cronies did to her dad, does she? Apart from Amma asking her to consolidate evidence against PK, has there been any update on that front? We have never seen Jahnvi trying to find any data, or has she dropped that plan and only wants the Mittals to burn?

There were quite a few photos on that wall, I wonder if they were just random, or if those people actually have been cast as future characters. 

I believe  “Divide and rule” is the best strategy J has right now. Also, she should start from the bottom of her list and move her way up. 

In the interview Shail told that he has some proofs against PK.  If it is truth, Jaanvi doesn't like to use the evidence. Just it was used for the confirmation to take the revenge decision.

Originally posted by krithi1990

I think this show was revamped silently without knowing the viewers in the expectation of the high rates.  To win the powerful person the gaurds of the person should be removed first. So all the things have gone well at first. Don't know why now they are moving in random direction. 

I think the makers took the wrong project to remake . It was originally broadcast on 2003. It had reached beyond 1000 episodes. That show couldn't get the needed appreciation on 2014 at Zee Tamil. So it was closed within 239 episodes. I think the makers took this project without proper preparation. The world has changed so much. We can't expect the people will be in same mentality as like 2003. The alternation was best at the beginning. It was a new concept. A daughter is in aggressive mood to revenge her father death. People will accept it slowly after this show will completely reach them. But the makers haven't enough patience.

Yes. Now Suman is ok. No one can doubt Jaanvi here after. Now she can seek the help from Kabir or Dhruv. But she should reveal her original identity. After that she can't avenge the criminals in her own hands.

@bold: an excellent point. Do you know if Anandam was similar in its portrayal of Jahnvi’s counterpart, or was she a typical vamp? 

Originally posted by krithi1990

In the interview Shail told that he has some proofs against PK.  If it is truth, Jaanvi doesn't like to use the evidence. Just it was used for the confirmation to take the revenge decision.

Yes, that part had me confused; I think Shail was bluffing to get a rise out of PK, and start a gossip chain. It has been 35+ episodes, and still Jahnvi has not done anything at all to gather evidence until now (that we know of), so I think it’s safe to bet she has decided to be the judge, jury and executioner of this case. Well, she did admit as much to Amma, so I guess that’s that.

Originally posted by DivzOnAir

@bold: an excellent point. Do you know if Anandam was similar in its portrayal of Jahnvi’s counterpart, or was she a typical vamp? 

The characters are almost same but the script is completely different from Tamil version. The characterization of  Abirami (Tamil version Jaanvi) and Jaanvi are completely  different . Like that Rk in Tamil version and PK are completely different. There is no similarity in both the shows except the characters.