akash.mbg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

For the previous updates, links given below 

Click here :  CHARACTER DETAILS

Click here :  EPISODE 1   

So friends let's start...

EPISODE - 2 

Recap: Vasu leaves malhotra mansion with bihaan and Ayaan becomes devasted after knowing that and he tries too go to vasu but becomes unconscious hitting a stone at last.

Raj takes an unconscious Ayaan to room and calls doctor. Doctors comes checks and tells there is nothing to worry and says raj to take care of him. He tells raj that let ayaan take rest for some hours.

After some time when raj comes to ayaan room saying good bye to doctor. He saw ayaan was murmuring something. He goes close to ayaan,

Ayaan : ( in sleep) Ma..Ma...pls don't leave me. Pls Ma don't leave. I want to be with you. Pls take me with you, Ma..Ma.....he falls sleep again.

An unknown fear takes place somewhere in raj's heart after hearing Ayaan's words.

Servant comes and tells Raj to have dinner but he tells her that he won't eat anything till ayaan gets fine again.

Midnight at Malhotra Mansion,

Ayaan was sleeping but suddenly he feels something on his forehead then eyes, its wet..not water, he opens his eyes and becomes shocked because it was tears, tears of his father. Raj was crying in front of Ayaan.

Ayaan : dad, what happened ? Why are you crying ? See I am fine now .

Raj : I know you are fine baccha but I am not crying..(wipes his tears ) it is my fear..

Ayaan : what happened dad ! Pls tell me.

Raj : I have given you all the things which you wanted from me. But today, I want something from You. So, will you give me that..

Looking at raj eyes, ayaan couldn't understand anything,

Ayaan : What ?

And the next moment what raj said gave ayaan the biggest shock of his life..

Some days after..vasu goes to court and wants the custody of her sons. And court give them a date.

At the seleceted date, in front of court garden area. Vasu and bihaan were sitting on a bench.

Vasu : why you are making face ? You should be happy today, you are going to meet your Champ after so days..

Bihaan : No, ma. I don't want to meet him. I am so much angry with him.

Vasu : Huh..angry and thats too from Your Champ !! it seems very big matter, but may I know the reason ?

Bihaan : Ma, its been 2 weeks..and ayaan didn't met with us for a single moment.

Vasu : don't think like that beta. Don't you know your champ ? Can he spend a moment without you and me.

Bihaan : that's why ma, I am angry with him. This time he didnt remembered us and not a single call also.

Vasu : beta you are misunderstanding ayaan. He loves us. I know why he is not talking to us.

Bihaan : why ?

Vasu : becoz he was not allowed to do that, he is forces to do that.

Bihaan : you mean dad ? He is not letting Champ to talk with us ?

Vasu : yes, your dad can do anything. And its enough..though these weeks my ayaan has bear many things without me..now I won't let him stay a single day with that person .

Bihaan : yes ma. And after that you me and champ..we all will live happily together.

Vasu hugs bihaan.

A lawyer comes there,

Lawyer: Madam, where is Mr.malhotra ? our attending time has come and the judge also came and he want you and Mr. Malhotra along with yours sons to be present at the courtroom right now.

Vasu : I called his lawyer before 1 hour ago and he told they left from the home and they will reach soon.

Lawyer : if they left from home before a hour ago then they should be reached here a long time ago !

Vasu : yes, you are right..let me call him again.

vasu dialed Raj's lawyer number. But it was not reachable.

Vasu : its coming not reachable.

Lawyer: pls call once Rajshekhar malhotra !

Vasu : but..

Lawyer : no but madam, if you want your son back then call him !

Vasu nods, and dialed Raj's number and successfully it was ringing. And raj picks up the call.

Vasu: Hell..
She was cut by Raj's words..

Raj : I was waiting for your call. You are so lucky that you called me and got me..but if you were  10 mins late then you would never ever...

Vasu : I don't want to hear your bullshit !! Why you are late, why you both aren't here now..how much time you need to reach court ?

Raj : court !! Why I should go to court darling ! What is my need there ?

Vasu : Raj ! What are you saying ?! Today the judge gonna take the decision that with whom ayaan and bihaan will stay !

Raj : Oh yes! And the decision has taken. Bihaan will stay with you and Ayaan with me.

After hearing the last sentence, vasu heart skip a beat.

Vasu : what ?!!

Raj :  Yes darling yes..you heard it right..ayaan will stay with me.

Vasu : No, the decision of Judge hasn't come yet and where are you ? Where is my ayaan ! He can't stay without me !

Bihaan gets shocked hearing vasu. And 

Bihaan : what happened to ayaan ma ?

Raj : I know you don't want to live with me. I accepted my mistake and I was ready to do everything for making everything fine but you..you don't want to see my face again. You told you have only hatred for me. And you didnt stop at that, you tried to snatch my happiness my sons from me..you know I can't live without them.

Vasu : I said where is my Ayaan ? And what the hell you are up to ?

Raj : Ayaan is with me and at the right place. I know what will judge decide after knowing my history..he won't never allow ayaan to be with me and I know you will take ayaan away from me too like you took my one happiness bihaan from me. Thats why I am taking Ayaan with me from very far away from you. To there, where you can't take him away from me.

Vasu becomes freeze for some time.

Raj : Hello..Hello !

Vasu : Where you are taking my ayaan ? Why you want to make me away from ayaan !

Bihaan becomes totally shock listening vasu.

Raj : no, no, no vasu I am not separating you from ayaan doing this, I am doing this so that you won't be able to separate me from my son.

Vasu : Where will you go, wherever you will go I will find you and will take my son from you.

Raj : I know, and I have plan for that also. Vasundhara Pandey, I am leaving India with Ayaan, We are going to Singapore and you can never reach to me or ayaan ! I am Rajshekhar Malhotra, not a simple businessman. Now me and ayaan will leave you for forever. You live with bihaan and I will live with ayaan.

Vasu : No (screaming) ! Don't do this raj. I can't live without Ayaan and Ayaan too cant live without mother love. You can't give him the love of a mother.

Raj : I can give everything ayaan to have him with me forever. And if mother love is necessary then I will give aayan that too. For that if I had to marry again I will do !

Vasu becomes statue listening the last words..

Raj : Now, its time for last checking and Ayaan is waiting for me. We are leaving india forever. Good bye and pls be happy with your bihaan and don't try to reach us becoz you can't find me and ayaan ! Good bye, take care.

Raj disconnects the call and goes to Ayaan !

Ayaan : Dad, it is last checking call. Be hurry na !

Raj : Sorry beta..lets go. We have to go terminal 4

Ayaan : But dad, the flight of Singapore is from terminal 1 right ?

Raj : Yes, but we are not going Singapore, we are going to Sydney. come..hurry

Ayaan becomes sad but follows Raj and looks behind for some time and then again goes with raj.

At Garden area of court

Vasu becomes speechless and falls on the ground at a sitting position brokenly. She brokes into tears..Bihaan immediately hugs her.

Bihaan : What happened ?

Vasu : (crying badly )  bihaan, ayaan has left us..your father took our ayaan from us to very far. Your Champ has left you forever.

Bihaan who was hugging vasu, brokes the hug and looks at vasu

Bihaan : Ma, you told Champ will come back to live with you and me forever then how can you tell now that Champ has left you and me.

Vasu : Your dad, He is taking him away from us.

Bihaan : No, Ma ! How can  Champ leave me, no he can't do this. How he can live without me ?

Bihaan stands up..

Bihaan : you don't take any worry..I am going and I will bring him with me.

Vasu also stands up and stops bihaan holding his hand..

Vasu : No, beta. He is not here now anymore. He left us, left india forever.

This time little bihaan started crying and hugs vasundhara tightly..

Bihaan : pls Ma..dont say this. Champ can't leave me. How can we leave with our champ.

A plane was shown flying and Ayaan was looking very sad and he was looking at window, Tears started to come from his eyes.

Ayaan : I am sorry Ma, I am sorry Bihaan. Though I am going far from both of you and I don't know when we will meet again but we will meet again and till then you both will in my heart. I love you both very much.

A little boy was crying at the window sit of a flight and in the same flight raj malhotra was also crying hiding his face with newspaper.

Raj : How, Ayaan and me will live without you and bihaan  vasu.

At the court garden area vasu and Bihaan was crying hugging each other.

4 souls were crying for each other because they were forced to separate from each other in the game of destiny !

11 YEARS LEAP 

Sydney, Australia

A very big house was shown and the nameplate..THE MALHOTRA'S

That house was decorated so nicely and beautifully. Entering from the main gate there is a nice swimming pool is at the left side of parking area and right side of garden area. Swimming pool area and garden area also decorated with colorful lights . Entering from the Main door a very big hall area was shown and and the whole house is decorated so grandly and the whole house is full of peoples ( guests )..there is a big cake on the table at the center of the hall. Lights gets off and then it comes but falls in one person focusing him and he is none other than Rajshekhar Malhotra.  Though he is aged now but looks like a Attractive personality even now too.

Raj: Welcome ladies and Gentleman. Thank you so much for coming this birthday party. you all know how important this day is for me and like previous years, how grandly I celebrate this day with all of you. Because this one day of the year is very special for me.

[even very important than his life ]

A voice told this and the lights falls on her.

Raj : oh, Divya !

Divya : This day is everything for him and I should say the person whom birthday is today, is his life his breathe..he cant live a single moment without that person !

Raj : its not like that..its like...umm..actually you right ( making a funny face )

Divya smiles..

Raj : So, ladies and gentleman you all know this pretty lady very well right . ( giving side hug to divya ) my better half, my wife Mrs. Divya Rajshekhar Malhotra .

Everyone claps.

Raj : Now its time to cut the cake..

Looking at Divya,

Raj : where is he ? didn't you told him that he should reach here by time.

Divya : He is in his room, is being ready for the ceremony, let me go and call him.

Raj : pls, quick..all are waiting

Divya leaves from there and goes to upstairs..she goes to infrot of a Room Door..where written, CALL WITH LOVE..

Divya : Ayaan !

A boy was wearing a jacket and hearing the door knock, he quickly sets his hair and opens the door and the face is shown..he is not Ayaan

Divya : Karthik !! Where is Ayaan, i told both of you to come to downstairs in time. Then what the hell you both are doing here now ?

Karthik : What ? But aunty, Ayaan left from here about 20 minutes ago to join the party !

Divya : What ?!! Then how can he is hadn't come and where is he now. Many guests has come, what we will say to them !

Karthik : Aunty, i dont think he will go anywhere and would do anything like that which will harm uncle's reputation. and he didn't reached at downstairs, that means he is in home.

Divya : Ok, then tell me, where he is ?

Karthik : We have to find that aunty !
Where are you Ayaan !!

The Night Sky of Australia is looking very nice today. Stars are glittering and twinkling. The moon is also Bright and its look like smiling..and one more face is smiling at the same time watching the Moon !

A nice bgm starts to play ( you all can assume any bgm in your taste to feel the entry of Ayaan )

A Handsome Boy wearing a Check shirt and jeans on the terrace,  spreading his hands like he wants to hug the sky, stars and That Moon ! Closing his both eyes. And slowly slowing the visions gets clear and his smiley face was shown..He is none other than Our AYAAN .

Ayaan : ( Screaming) Happy Birthday Bihaan..Happy Birthday Rockie ( nick name of Bihaan )

He lowers his hands looking at the sky and takes a deep breath..

Ayaan : Rockie, it has been 11 years, 4 months, 12 days we are separated. We didn't see each other, not for a single moment.

He turns and a tears comes from his right eyes.

Ayaan : Bihaan, tu bohot kismatwala hai ( you are very lucky too ). Ma is with you and I am sure she is giving her all love to you being your mother and father Too. And me..! i have both mom and dad but only I got the love of Dad. And sometimes dad loves also becomes over protective which I hate the most. 

He takes a file which was there on a bench. 

Ayaan : Bihaan, Today is our birthday and you must be celebrating with Ma and  I am celebrating my birthday with so much people but I feel so alone on this day.

He wipes his tears..

Ayaan : i don't know bihaan, you and Ma, you both miss me or not. But I miss both of you so much. And it has become a long Time. Now enough is enough. Now I can take care of myself, I can understand the right and wrong and I can take my decisions. And I have taken it, I am coming to India Bihaan, I am coming to you and Ma. And looking at that file..this will help me.

Ayaan : Mai aa raha hoon bihaan, tera champ aa raha hai, tere paas aur ma ke paas..

At the hallroom party, 

Divya and Karthik comes to Raj.

Raj : Where is Ayaan? How much time he needs.

Divya : Actually, Ayaan Is...

Divya is cut at midway by Ayaan..

Ayaan : I am here.

He enters the wearing a black coat on that check shirt and he styled his hair too..he is looking super handsome.

Rajshekhar goes to him and hugs Ayaan and Ayaan also reciprocate. And then Raj takes Ayaan with him and goes in front of the cake.

Raj : Meet my everything on this world, my life..My one and only son AYAAN MALHOTRA who is turning 21 today.

Everyone on the party started to clap.

Raj : So, let's start the cake cutting ceremony. Ayaan, Beta cut the cake.

Ayaan takes the knife and cuts the cake.

Everyone started saying " Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you dear Ayaan "  with the claps.

Ayaan feeds the first piece to his Dad, then his Mom and then to karthik.
And then Raj feeds Ayaan. divya and karthik also does that.

Ayaan : Where is Sunny Mom ?

Divya : He has gone to a picnic tour with friends..will come by this week !

Ayaan : He knows that this week is my birthday, even after that he went for picnic tour. !!

Raj : Just leave him. Day by day, he is becoming a spoil child because of your Mom. Now tell me, do you love this gift..

Raj gives Ayaan a key !

Ayaan : What is this Dad ?

Raj : This is your new car.

Ayaan : But I have already 2 dad.

Raj : These became old now. This is a brand new and so much best than them.

Divya : Ayaan, Dad is giving with love na. Accept it.

Ayaan : But, dad.. I needed something else today from you as my birthday gift.

Raj started to smile hearing this but the face of divya becomes pale.

Raj : arre, beta. what happened to you ? Who told you that..you can make only one wish or can get just only one gift in your birthday from me ? Ayaan everything is yours beta, just ask what you want !

Ayaan : actually, Dad I want to have your permission !

Raj : My permission..for what ?

Ayaan handed him the file. And Raj opens it and found a form and a notice letter and he starts reading it..And his face becomes very shocked after reading that.

Raj : Ayaan, beta this is..

Ayaan : Dad, this is my admission notice on London University. Dad, I wanna go to London and study there..

Raj : London ?

Ayaan : Yes Dad, London ! I want to get admitted there and complete my study there. Pls give me permission .

Raj : No, Never. I won't give you permission to left me and go to London !

Ayaan : Dad, its my dream to study there, and you want to stop me to fulfill that.

Raj : But, beta there is so much best colleges and universities are here in Sydney and students from London comes here to study. and you wants to go London ?

Ayaan : yes dad that is true and I accept that. But it is about my dream. And I thought my dream matters to you and you will surely give me permission.

Raj : lekin beta..

Ayaan : its my birthday dad, and I wished a permission from you and that's too for my future !

Rajshekhar looks at divya, divya comes close to him,

Divya : if it is his dream and when he thinks that it will make his future better then we should support him and let him go London

Rajshekhar : but, how will I live without him.

Divya : He is not going for forever , when his study will complete, he will be back to us.

Rajshekhar looks at Ayaan and Ayaan also looks at Rajshekhar with hope..

Raj: So, when is the flight ?

Ayaan gets surprised and hugs Rajshekhar being so happy.

Ayaan : Thank you so much dad, thank you so much. My flight is in tonight and I have to leave in just 2 hours.

Rajshekhar becomes angry again but this time made funny face..

Raj : this means you were sure that I was going to give you permission surely.

Ayaan : Aur nehi toh kya, akhir beta joh hoon aapka ! ( why not, I know my dad very well )

Raj : so , done packaging also right ?

Ayaan : not fully, I have little too.

Raj : Go and complete it. I am waiting here. I will go with you to the airport.

Ayaan started to leave but  stops for a moment..thought something and then looks towards his dad. Smiles and says OK and then lefts for his room. Karthik also follows him.

Raj gives side hug to divya and lefts for his room. He goes to a room and opens a locked almari and from a drawer he takes out a photo frame. which is a family pic of his with vasu, ayaan and bihaan.  tear drops falls on the photo..

Raj : I don't know, where are you beta. But I pray to Almighty that wherever you and your mother are, he blessed you both always and always makes you happy.

Somewhere at Shimla, India.

At a concert..
There is so much young boys and girls are reciting one name again, again and again and that is "BIHAAN"

Again at sydney,

Raj : Its your birthday, but me the unlucky father..I am not with you to wish you. Happy Birthday Bihaan, my baccha and he kisses bihaan's pic.

At india..

Boys and Girls : "BIHAAN "  " BIHAAN " " BIHAAN "  " BIHAAN "

At backstage,
Person 1 : where is bihaan, if he doesn't comes within 1 min, then public will throw their shoes and chappal at me. Pls do something..

Person 2: He is on the way, will be reach here in time. Don't worry. Let me call him.
He calls bihaan..
Person 2: Hello ! Where are you ?

Voice from other side : JAHAN HONA CHAHIYE MUJHE ( There, where I should be now )

Both the persons heared the screaming of people...and looks coming out from backstage and saw..

A boy holding a Guitar at his back coming towards the stage..but only his back is showing and all the girls becomes crazy and started gathering around him. He was wearing a black colored sunglass, a simple jeans and a black leather jacket and he goes to stage and when he takes the guitar from his back..his face was shown and He is our Bihaan ! He is looking like bollywood heroes.

Bihaan : Hello Friends. Hope you all are fine. Though we are obviously happy that's why we are here at this concert. So, let's start..

All the boys and girls started screaming..

Bihaan looks at the sky and says..

Bihaan : HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAMP !

He started playing Guitar..

AAPNE KARAM KI KAR AADAYEIN...

He continues playing guitar watching at the sky about 40 seconds and then started singing again..

Mujhko irade de
Kasme de, Vaade de,
Meri duaon ke
Isharon ko sahare de

Dil ko thikane de
Naye bahane de
Khwabon ke barishon ko
Mausam ke paimane de

AAPNE KARAM KI KAR AADAYEIN
KAR DE IDHAR BHI TU NIGAHEN

Sun raha hai na tu
ro raha hoon Mai
Sun raha hai na tu
Kyon ro raha hoon mai

At Sydney,
Ayaan comes to downstairs, raj was waiting for him. Raj and Ayaan both hugs divya and sits on the car. Ayaan looks at the mansion and then looks at divya and says bye to her. she also waves at him. And their cars leaves for airport.

At india,

Bihaan ties a handkerchief on his forehead and started singing again..

Manzilein ruswa hai
Khoya hai raasta,
Aaye le jaaye
Itni si ilteja..

Ye meri jamanat hai
Tu meri amanat hai...

KAR DE IDHAR BHI TU NIGAHEN,

Sun raha hai na tu
Ro raha hoon mai
Sun Raha hai na tu
Kyon ro raha hoon mai

Bihaan closes his eyes and a flashback of his childhood comes in front of his eyes,

Bihaan : Ma aaj mera birthday hai aur dekho mamu cake lekar aaya hai, chalo milke cut te hai ( ma its my birthday today and look, mama has bought a cake for me. Let's cut this )

Vasu comes infront of little bihaan takes the cake and throws the cake on the ground and slaps bihaan.

Vasu : its not only your birthday today bihaan, you forgot that yours brother birthday is also today. how can we cut the cake without ayaan ! Tell me beta ?

Bihaan : Ma..

Vasu : promise me bihaan, jab taak ayaan hamare sath nehi hoga hum dono iss din tumhari birthday nehi manayenge ( we won't celebrate your birthday till we get Ayaan with us )

and bihaan remembers what happened with him at home just few hours ago..

Bihaan: Ma, today is my birthday, so will you cook some of my fav dishes for me.

Vasu : if ayaan would have been here, he will surely wanted the same. We don't know bihaan, where is he and what is he doing and what your dad did to him ! (And she started to cry..) and you, you are...
She was cut at mid sentence by bihaan.

Bihaan: Ma, pls don't cry. I was joking. And you took this so seriously. Actually I am not feeling hungry too, I was just trying to make some fun. But sorry ma, I made you cry.

vasu : don't do this kinds of joke again.

Bihaan : ok. I have my concert, so bye. See you at night.

Vasu : all the best. And lefts for kitchen.

Bihaan turns to the door and tears were noticeable in his eyes and closed his eyes.

Here present at the concert,
Bihaan opens his eyes..

Waqt bhi thehra hai
Kaise kyon yeh hua
Kash tu aise aaye
Jaise koi dua..

Tu rooh ki rahat hai
Tu meri ibadat hai..

KAR DE IDHAR BHI TU NIGAHEN

Bihaan-sun raha hai na tu
All boys and girls- sun raha hai na tu
Bihaan
- Ro raha hoon mai
All boys and girls- Ro raha hoon mai
Bihaan
- Sun raha hai na tuUUU..
All boys and girls- sun raha hai na tu
Bihaan
- kyon ro raha hoon mai

Bihaan started playing guitar so roughly..

Ayaan and Rajshekhar reaches at airport. Ayaan gets out from car. He turns to the airport and takes off his sunglass with an amazing attitude.

Bihaans fingers gets cut and started bleeding for playing guitar so roughly and finally he torns a string of guitar.

Screen freezes on Ayaan and Bihaan face . 

Precap : Ayaan reaches at India. He gets to know bihaans whereabouts. Entry of Suhani who have crush on bihaan and loves him madly. Ayaan and suhani meets, confusion starts. Bihaan gets engaged into a fight. 

Friends I am sorry.  I was so busy and that's why this update became so late. So I tried to give a long update. Hope you all like it and I will give the next update soon .

How was the upadte..let me know in comments !

Edited by akash.mbg - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah.aalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I liked Ayaan's entry! though I found vasu n raj's part a bit dragged but otherwise it was a nice update. ..👍🏼

akash.mbg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah.aalli

I liked Ayaan's entry! though I found vasu n raj's part a bit dragged but otherwise it was a nice update. ..👍🏼

Even I thought so that vasu n raj part has been dragged but they will have very little part now as our heroes entry happened. So, i thought let that be. BTW thank you so much dear 😊

333mk thumbnail

Arreee pagle ye kya likh diya tumne... 

Itne zabardast itna khubsurat itni beautiful story.. 

Yar 

Ayan aur bihaan Ka relationship ahhhhh words hi nahi mere pas kya kahu 

Thank you so much 

Sach me yar kisi FL ki zarurat hi nahi isme 

Waaaaaw 

Great 

sehrishnoor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice Update. You took a lot of time for updating next part. Now I am Waiting for the next part.Edited by sehrishnoor - 4 years ago