Aladdin - Naam Toh Suna Hoga

Review Of Season 2 still now

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally have watched first week of season 2 . Just amazing start ..

Just Love Aladdin - anguti chap's bond sooooooo much . i always wanted to watch the comedy section of between these two . both are comedian , both love shayeris, both r intelligent , both love to use tricks ... so isbar dono ka bond dekhne layek honge.

it has given so much relief to watch yasmine . i scared that CV would make yasmine rude . but she is not , she is just like previous one , wohi jajba , wohi emotion , wohi helping mind. i just love the way she still now respects aladdin's mom

eagerly waiting to watch aladdin's new team

jinu is overshadowed by other completely , just a toy of jafar right now. i am bored to watch him TBH .

Love jafar's new look , his kaminapan  n want to watch more of his black side n plotting planning

Love Ruksar's  new look

Really very sad for omar, i just hope somehow bulbul cacha will save him .

Naazneen surprisingly looking so cute in latest episode.

overall it is a nice n amazing start ,.. just cant wait to watch the next Treasure Twist ... n waiting for chota jin and jalpari

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Season 2 has started with BANGπŸ‘πŸ‘ . Ct's are doing wonderful awsosme work with storyline and SidNeet toh hai hi Acting dept mein BRILLIANT πŸ‘Œ..And Other cast too is supporting them nicely πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Even TRP increased with huge margin . Last 2 Last week.it.was 1.0 . Now it's 1.3 πŸ‘

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

I'm just loving season 2, especially Anghuti Chaap and Ali scenes.

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: romaila

Welcome romi to Aladdin forum

I am loving their Bonding too . It's full of tashan . Best part is how Ali keeps teasing AC and keeps threatening him through that ring pretending to throw him away πŸ˜†.Ali just says "ANGOOTHICHAAP" And just shows his hand pretending to remove the ring and AC is like "AAAAAKAA" πŸ€£.Bechaare ko Ali kitna blackmail karta hai ..I just loveeee loveeeee them β€οΈβ€οΈ

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Welcome romi to Aladdin forum

Thank you Sanchita. πŸ˜ƒ

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I am loving their Bonding too . It's full of tashan . Best part is how Ali keeps teasing AC and keeps threatening him through that ring pretending to throw him away πŸ˜†.Ali just says "ANGOOTHICHAAP" And just shows his hand pretending to remove the ring and AC is like "AAAAAKAA" πŸ€£.Bechaare ko Ali kitna blackmail karta hai ..I just loveeee loveeeee them β€οΈβ€οΈ

Exactly, their nok jhonk session is worth watching. 🀣 Once gaining power, I wish AC stays with Ali till the end and doesn't change sides.  They are really adorable.

Exactly, their nok jhonk session is worth watching. 🀣 Once gaining power, I wish AC stays with Ali till the end and doesn't change sides.  They are really adorable.

I agree . These two are the best things happened in season 2 . Hope they will be together like this till the end 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

same here