Reason for the Mayara track currently scrapped ...

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Jigyasa Singh bids adieu to Nazar

Actress Jigyasa who recently joined the cast of Star Plus’ Nazar, bids farewell to the show…

June 8, 2019 5:20 PM

Anjana NaskarView Profile

Star Plus’ supernatural show Nazar, has created quite a buzz, all thanks to the variety of supernatural creatures and storyline. The show produced by Gul Khan, has witnessed a number of entries and cameos recently. Among them was actress Jigyasa Singh, who entered the show as Tara Khanna, Ansh's cousin and Jaya's daughter, the girl with the Rakshaskeel. However, Jigyasa has been missing from the show since last few episodes. The reason being that the actress has quit the show.

Talking to India Forums, Jigyasa confirmed the news and said, “I have finished shooting Nazar and I had a very good time. Now, I’m looking for some good family or some romantic shows.”

Jigyasa is known for her portrayal of Vaani Chaturvedi in Colors’ Thapki Pyaar Ki. She also played the lead role in the crime thriller, Dev 2.

About Nazar, the show is based on the supernatural character Daayan, who has her evil eye on the protagonist’s family and creates havoc for them. In the on-going track, Karan turns Piya and Aditya into a stone. Meanwhile Ansh comes to their rescue which leads to a fight between him and Karan. Guru Maa and Naman learns about Sanam’s real identity.

Stay tuned for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail

What the hell ? She prefers doing saas bahu shows to this !! 🤯

I think the reason they might have stopped this track was to look for a replacement for jigyasa.

Maybe they might start the track with a new Tara 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

What the hell ? She prefers doing saas bahu shows to this !! 🤯

Sounds wierd but it is a matter of personal choice. If she wants to do such shows, it's plainly her wish.

I think the reason they might have stopped this track was to look for a replacement for jigyasa.

Maybe they might start the track with a new Tara 

Looks like it.

But sorry to be slightly biased here. I am personally happy that their track has ended for now. For me there was nothing new in AA and Tara story. It was a plain copy of Piansh story with a boring storyline. Besides many viewers were not liking their track I think.

But yes, the probability is there that they might bring in a replacement for Jigyasa. As it is, Mayank, Tara and the sisters have disappeared but Panna is still in the captivity of reevavanshis. They have not been given dead I guess? So, if they want they can make Panna escape and then they might introduce a new actress as Tara. Though personally I don't want that.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

Mayara track is currently popular people are demanding for them back.

It just doesn't make sense her quitting like that with her being currently popular as main lead. Plus it was in the middle of an interesting tota reveal  

Neverthless I am impressed with the makers adapting to the change smoothly.  They didn't let the storyline suffer.

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the article. Though I do not believe that the track was scrapped because of her but in fact it seems she left the show as her track was either scrapped or on hold coz when asked by her fans she had replied that she will soon start to shoot again but now this news shows that she lost interest. I also read some where that Summit has also quit the show. Don’t know if the news is true or not but with Jigyasa’s leaving the show, fans like us can now quit the show as we were watching it for her only

MochaQueen thumbnail

i actually found their track more interesting than current piansh track

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Mayara track is currently popular people are demanding for them back.

I know their track was popular and that is why I said many viewers and not all viewers because many of them had started watching only because of them.

It just doesn't make sense her quitting like that with her being currently popular as main lead. Plus it was in the middle of an interesting tota reveal  

I know it doesn't make any sense when she got a literally parallel lead kind of character and that too when she was introduced in the middle of the show.

Well for me, the tota mystery was ok but the rakshas keel and rakshas mani were more interesting. I don't know about others.

Neverthless I am impressed with the makers adapting to the change smoothly.  They didn't let the storyline suffer.

Well yes, even I am impressed with such a smooth transition. The transition did not cause the storyline to suffer. Also, since they showed them just vanished, they could easily bring them back whenever they want to.

slippery_chilka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Looks like it.

But sorry to be slightly biased here. I am personally happy that their track has ended for now. For me there was nothing new in AA and Tara story. It was a plain copy of Piansh story with a boring storyline. Besides many viewers were not liking their track I think.

But yes, the probability is there that they might bring in a replacement for Jigyasa. As it is, Mayank, Tara and the sisters have disappeared but Panna is still in the captivity of reevavanshis. They have not been given dead I guess? So, if they want they can make Panna escape and then they might introduce a new actress as Tara. Though personally I don't want that.

There won't be any replacement. I have it on good authority that AA-Tara track has ended and they won't be coming back. Apparently even though they have some fans, the TRP audience seemed to have hated them, from the constant TRP dip so their track was scrapped. 

Edited by slippery_chilka - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

There won't be any replacement. I have it on good authority that AA-Tara track has ended and they won't be coming back. Apparently even though they have some fans, the TRP audience seemed to have hated them, from the constant TRP dip so their track was scrapped. 

Happy to know that. I was hoping that the way the trp was constantly dipping they better end their track. But as the makers have a habit of dashing our hopes to the ground and introducing tracks which we dislike, I doubted that they might bring them back. But I am happy that they are not coming back.

Some of my friends also watch Nazar and they were literally hating the show after the introduction of AA and Tara. In fact they had even stopped following the show through the WU too.

slippery_chilka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Happy to know that. I was hoping that the way the trp was constantly dipping they better end their track. But as the makers have a habit of dashing our hopes to the ground and introducing tracks which we dislike, I doubted that they might bring them back. But I am happy that they are not coming back.

Some of my friends also watch Nazar and they were literally hating the show after the introduction of AA and Tara. In fact they had even stopped following the show through the WU too.

TRP is more important to them than anything else. Of course AA-Tara were out, to stay out the minute it started dipping as soon as they entered. They gave them a fair chance though..2 long months I think, but they did nothing for the TRP or the story..instead it kept decreasing and their story was boring AF. I mean, it's understandable. Why would TRP audience give their time to watch the same tracks that were done with Piansh in a better way? Even loyal fans of the show began watching on HotStar instead on TV so they could skip AA-Tara scenes.

Your friends can stay rest assured and begin watching/reading the WU again. AA-Tara are out for good and not coming back. Jigyasa has already moved on and looking for a new show. Good luck to her, I have nothing against her so I hope she gets a good show like she wants.