Love Love simply love… Ragkor’s love a mini OS

Posted: 4 years ago

Love Love simply love… Ragkor’s love ❤️❤️😳🥰

Just thought to do a simple story to keep the forum a bit live…. And also missing Meejay and my ficfam too much…  just a peep into my Ra4gKor ficfam. Doing from my mobile so pardon any spelling mistake 

It was freezing cold in Shimla and the electricity was playing up, though the mansion had genset which was saved for mainly the kids room for the heaters. 

The schools, Plantation were closed except for the processing and Raaghav was very tired due to work and driving in the snow was a herculean task. 

The kids  were waiting for dad. He came and all had lunch together, after some relaxing they all were with RagKor playing up and the roses were cuddling daddy for warmth…  the boys were at his sides while birdie was in the corner just smiling enjoying her lion, cubs and the roses. But was coiling with chillness.. 

It was pretty cold, dark and the candles were beautifully lighted in their room in the corners.  

Daddy, told Aayansh, this snow is boring wish it was hot and we don’t get good fruits too as the cubs loved fruit salads as mumma Hen was particular about children having fruits, but due to snow it was difficult.  

Aa and Ar, we are blessed as the whether is good, and India has all types of weather, while in other countries people travel for difference climatic conditions said the birdie…  the kids were listening but soon felt sleepy, Aa and An had their dose of kisses on mumma. 

Raaghav left them in their rooms, setting the heaters right…. Came to his room as he was too tired just hit the bed. 

The birdie was coiled in the corner, she didn’t want to trouble him as she saw him unusually tired, but she couldn’t sleep without her warmth. 

He spread his hands eyes closed, come here he called her under the quilt. She cuddled to him, he hugged her placing kisses on her forehead. Raaghav you are tired, please sleep she said.. Never tired for you he said. 

Hmm he said, I know but you too are tired, and  cannot sleep without me annnddd its chill soo he kissed her sweetly on her cheeks with his eyes closed.. My birdie is feeling too cold and me too, can we warm up he asked its been long.. …  she hugged him tight, while he was running his hands over her simple dress. A simple pullover it was. She smiled.. 

He tried looking for the opening but could not find…  

He wanted to pull it over when the naughty wanted to have some fun.. She smiled saying can you make me warm without removing my clothes she said…  

Hmmm he smiled I thought to have my dessert atleast . Its ok I will not remove but don’t blame me if you do it yourself… game? Yes she said. 

He turned towards her and looked into her eyes and kissed her, then into her nose, ears saying she looks beautiful and being covered is making him go wild…  she was enjoying his butterfly kisses on her.. While she was getting affected.  He kissed her neck, her assets over her dress, realised she was hardening, purposely pressed hard on her peaks.. She giggled… enjoying her naughtiness, he pulled her close.. His hands was going down the gown pressing her thighs, she moaned… both were kissing each other very softly and lovingly.. Enjoying each other. 

Raaghav, she kissed his lips, sucking nibbling, when did you feel the best while loving me she asked..hmmm He removed his T and pyjama, while she was loosing herself, hugging her tight, cupping her face, kissed her lips softly and said when you were carrying the roses. She was surprised, but I was huge shapeless, yes, you were, but beautiful and you underwent so much pain for my wish and still you wanted to satiate me…  that  love was the most memorable…  I love you Chakor… he kissed her very softly while his hands was going down and caressing her thighs…  her hands was caressing his torso. 

She could not hold on as she wanted him on her…  she bend her legs, twisting with the pleasure he was creating without derobing her… her hands was going over his torso,  she pulled her dress up and brought him to her twinies,  Raaghav she moaned, he kissed her twinies, well I didn’t remove he said…  shut up……. Have your dessert she said…  smiling hugging him going into the reviere…that’s my birdie he said… He removed his and her inner. They were just mingling into each other, he was soft and slow on her…  

He looked into her and asked which love you loved the most… she teared, caressing his cheeks, you have made every love so special to me.. But the first love always stands the best as you made me realise that I have someone to love me…and that was the time I thought my life will stop if something had happened to you.. she kissed him very passionate annnddd shying hugging his neck.but.. My Rustic Rowdy... . nothing like the chatpata quick bites she said.. Hmmm my sexy birdie thanks for the midday dessert relishing it, he took his packet and pulled the quilt over them as he wanted to warm her up and enjoy their love, their togetherness. 

Sweet moans and crushings, the chillness, darkness was making them moan more and more as they were enjoying their lovemaking, twining with each other passionately. 

It was nothing erotica but just a simple love…. 😊😊

Every love making is made up of emotions, the belongingness to each other while some are most memorable not of the act but of the emotions blend behind.... 

Just to chillax 

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago

Thank you so so much for your lovely words dear Sritama.. Happy you liked this simple one.. 

Short,sweet n cute😍lovely story❤was not expecting dis at all..such a pleasant surprise😍Ragkor,Ar,Aa,roses bonding,naughty Chakor's challenge,Raghav accepting that n giving her a counter challenge n thn winning🙈😍their warm up❤Raghav-Chakor's beautiful answers when both of dem asked each other abt d most memorable love❤loved everything..so soothing n blissful❤❤indeed a very nice,chillax update which uplifted my mood automatically after a hectic day..tnx a ton Sumi di..hope u r having loads of fun n enjoying ur holiday😘😘

So glad that u wrote dis..was missing MeeJay more n more hence dis solace was much needed...❤

Unquote 

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago

Sumi that was lovely and so soothing ❤️

Originally posted by nemo316

Sumi that was lovely and so soothing ❤️

Awwwwwh Mai 🤗🤗🤗

Thanks so much dear 

Thanks Sukor123 for the lovely words and liking this simple one 😍

Short,Sweet & Nice update  

Nice story with cute family moments, RagKor moments 😍😍😍 Loved the way they both answered each other about the most memorable love ❤❤❤ and then the challenge they both gave to each other & Raghav won 🙈🙈🙈 After reading ur story more more missing them and more craving to see them together 😭😭😭 but thanks dear for this lovely story & I hope u have lots of fun & enjoying ur holidays 😘😘😘

Unquote 

Thanks Smita love your words 😍😍🤗🤗🤗

Woww Sumi thank you for this short but lovely Ragkor story. It's quite relaxing & refreshing. Loved their happy & light family moment. Actually living in Kolkata's super hot weather, it's great to read about Shimla's cold weather , I too want the opposite just like Ar 😄😄.

Loved Ragkor private moment, their providing the warmth to each other in this extreme cold weather. Suddenly a very normal but vital context was raised by Chakor & both of them talked about their own best loving moments. I was undoubted that she would certainly choose the first one while she was scared to loosing him, but I was really surprised to read about his choice, it was during her pregnancy , really such an excellent & lovely husband he is👌👌💓💓. But they loved their chatpata bite & midday dessert too 😍😍😜😜. I loved this simple love too as it's not necessary that all the chapters of a love story are memorable rather some chapters may be simple but beautiful. And this is actually beautiful. 

Thank you for giving us the beautiful, amazing family which I will not be able to forget. I'm so habituated to read about your ficfam, it seems they are not fictional but alive in front of my eyes. Thank you.

Thanks so so much Smita... Glad you liked this simple love not necessarily to be always hawt... I kinda love such subliming one...Raaghav's choice yess he is indeed a different one as she really risked herself knowingly in blossoming with the roses...

Yes, actually I love simple love story more than the bold one but your legerity of writing such scenes make me love for that too. And yes Raghav is such a nice person & his love is genius, so that we loved him so much and Chakor is the unique & rare. Both of them are so perfect for each other.

I just wrote to lift the general air of all as we are way too missing our Meejay... Typing on phone is difficult as i am not phone savvy a lappy person 😂

Thank you so much dear , though you are on your vacation but you are trying to cheer us through this story. Really we are so upset for meejay, and your story make us feel good but you pls enjoy your vacation dear ❤❤.

Unquote 

Loads of love to all. 🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍

Sumi diiiii beautiful update 😍😍😍

Loved ragkor family moments..n their private romantic moments 😍🙈🔥uffff such a cute romance 😘😘 haha finally Raghav Babu won,😝😝😝. Missing ragkor so much .

Thanks for another beautiful n romantic update 😘😘😘😘😘

This forum was dead long time ago .. Only your stories are alive. I'm coming to the forum because of your stories only. Loved Ur each n Every update. Now a days iam too busy that's y I didn't give any cmnt. Please write stories hope we will get more stories from u..when u connect pls write. 

Thank u once again🤗🤗🤗

Originally posted by Kavi.Gollapudi

Sumi diiiii beautiful update 😍😍😍

Loved ragkor family moments..n their private romantic moments 😍🙈🔥uffff such a cute romance 😘😘 haha finally Raghav Babu won,😝😝😝. Missing ragkor so much .

Thanks for another beautiful n romantic update 😘😘😘😘😘

This forum was dead long time ago .. Only your stories are alive. I'm coming to the forum because of your stories only. Loved Ur each n Every update. Now a days iam too busy that's y I didn't give any cmnt. Please write stories hope we will get more stories from u..when u connect pls write. 

Thank u once again🤗🤗🤗

Thanks so much kavi dear.. 

Happy you loved the simple story. Missing Ragkor too much.. Yess they had so much potential sad brutally curtailed... Happy i could give some solace. 

Take care no worries if you don't comment as a like gives me happiness too. 

More story hmm am not sure but if i get connected will write. 😘😘🤗🤗

Sumi dear...at the outset thanks a ton for writing . Especially on the phone...I know how troublesome it is🙄🙄.. indeed forum is almost dead.... just the way udaan is..... was remembering the times when we would dissect each and every scene in the forum.... what fun days those were!!!! Really miss them....😢

And now for the story...a cute, lovely one and very enjoyable too... even the minute detailing like the genset mainly for the kids room, then kids waiting for their dad for lunch, dad inspite of being tired checking the heaters in their room go a great way in showing the upbringing and family bond of your ficfam👏👏👏

Ragkor moments are always a pleasure to read with you coming up with innovative stuff always.... this naughty chakor is a treat and ofcourse their convo is heart touching.... like I told you raghav has become the most desirable husband😜

And though you feel that it is only simple love what you have written it has its share of🔥🔥🔥🔥🙈

Anyways hope you have enjoyed your vacation..... now come back soon and keep dishing out such stories and keep the forum active till we hopefully get MEEJAY back one day😅😅

Sumi dear🤗🤗🤗

Aww thats a cute lovely Os.

At the outset,..reading the ambience, snow, cold, genset, I was like

🙈🙈🙈 and whats ahead (Birdie and her RR in need of warmth)Image 

But the scenes before, those family moments..lion,cubs, roses together, lioness watching it, that lunch, making them sleep all was love❤❤ . I loved it visualising.

And then the moment of ragkor, so lovable it was. The way they understand each other , I just love it. those cuddling are my favs.

then the request by birdie,and  the reply by RR to that🙈😁.. and his game, challenge, I was like  Image

carry on RR...

And between the 🔥 moments, the trademarks of yours you added, their talk on which love you loved the most..both their replies

aww such lovely souls and cuties they are❤

then the moments leading to birdie loose the game and  final moments

🙈🙈😁

Loved the simple love. soothing lovable one it was

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago