Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

STREAMING SOON ..matlab

the shooting has already started? and we were not aware of it?

kya yaar....

who knows shooting khatam bhi hogayi hoπŸ˜†

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: peeyara

yes Rups 😎

Motivation chahiye thi IF pe aane aur ab wo mil gayi plus I dont wanna ruin our group chat with my overexcitement 😝

IF is better place to indulge in pagalpanti n post minutest details about this one

Aaj post kiya ..aagey karungi ke nahi pata nahi

Meri saari pagalpanti sirf apne group mein aur insta tak hi simit.. jhelo tum log sab πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

August mein release hoga shayad.. shooting abhi jaari hain i think

peeyara thumbnail

EXCLUSIVE: Ekta Kapoor & I go back 19 years; the trust she places on me is humbling: M.O.M actor Sakshi Tanwar

Sakshi Tanwar will be seen shouldering Ekta Kapoor's next digital show M.O.M. On Ekta's birthday, the producer shared the first look of the show, while Sakshi in an interview to Pinkvilla opened up on her relationship with Ekta.

Written By Bhavna Agarwal  Mumbai  Updated: June 7, 2019 12:46 PM  9919 reads 0 comments

EXCLUSIVE: Ekta Kapoor & I go back 19 years; the trust she places on me is humbling: M.O.M actor Sakshi Tanwar

As Ekta Kapoor celebrates her birthday today, the content czarina shares the first poster of her upcoming show Mars Orbiter Mission which is being shouldered by Sakshi Tanwar, Mona Singh among others. As Sakshi gets into the skin of an independent woman, scientist Nandita who is the Mission Coordinator of M.O.M. and also the one who comes with the attitude of a hard taskmaster, alongside being a caring mother. In an exclusive interview with Pinkvilla, Sakshi opened up on her 19 years working relationship with Ekta, her character in the show and more. From being all praises for Ekta to sharing how roles are now being written keeping women characters in mind, Sakshi was honest and candid.

1. The poster for your new show M.O.M releases on Ekta's birthday, who has been a role model and a mentor in a lot of ways. What do you have to say on the equation you share with her?

Ekta and I have a wonderful working equation and this show makes it even stronger. We go back 19 years and have done some great work together. The trust she places in me as an actor each time and each time that she gives me a new character to play really humbles me. M.O.M is very special to me and I am very happy to be a part of it.

2. Tell us about M.O.M after playing an army personnel in The Final Call, as it is a different character yet again with M.O.M. How much do you relate to this?

This series completely reiterates the fact that women today can achieve the impossible and work at any position in their work-space. I am sure that the viewers will love the series, for its cast who portray strong-minded characters and women of substance in the show.

3. Do you believe scripts are now being written for women, unlike the saas-bahu sagas which dominated the market earlier?

Sass bahu bhi auratein hi thi bhai...Jokes apart...I am happy to see that all kind of scripts are being written for everyone including women. Now, with the digital platform, there is a kind of balance to achieve different kinds of content. So, it’s good for everyone who wants to experiment, be it actors, writers, directors or producers.

Sakshi is a single mother to daughter Dityaa and has been balancing work with personal life pretty well. 

Credits: Pinkvilla

peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupsii

Aaj post kiya ..aagey karungi ke nahi pata nahi

Meri saari pagalpanti sirf apne group mein aur insta tak hi simit.. jhelo tum log sab πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

lets try to keep posting here πŸ˜›

If not now,atleast after watching epis :)

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

i m ready to jhelofy everything.

but..plz .,request to all ..keep this thread alive. kuch bhi bolo..but bolo to shai.

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If u guys read Ekta caption on Insta, She planned this show from 2 and half years ago but its clear the shooting is over obviouslyπŸ˜†

peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

If u guys read Ekta caption on Insta, She planned this show from 2 and half years ago but its clear the shooting is over obviouslyπŸ˜†

possible!

Plus budget is too high toh estimate shoot hone ke baad hi hua hoga πŸ˜‚

Altu will as usual keep us on toes for begging πŸ˜’

And will give patent reply "coming soon" πŸ˜‚

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

possible!

Plus budget is too high toh estimate shoot hone ke baad hi hua hoga πŸ˜‚

Altu will as usual keep us on toes for begging πŸ˜’

And will give patent reply "coming soon" πŸ˜‚

@Bold-yessssπŸ˜† last time they gave us popat about KTBM S3 realease dateπŸ€£πŸ’”

am dying for MOM teaser now

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Show abhi shuru bhi nahi hua. And we are on 3rd page. 

I think mona and sakshi fans will rock this thread. 

I only wish k koi comparison mat karo yaar. Sakshi aur mona k acting skills ka. Coz both r talented. Both r ekta's favourite.

Hope for the best. Looking for healthy discussion.