•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM~ My Musings~ 6.6.19 ~  Building Bridges…

Being head of the family is no easy task ,aswe see in recent episodes. Mainjaan is expected to connect disparate groups ofpeople within his family. Issues readily crop up to create ill will and dissension between relatives. Mainjaan’s intervention is called upon to resolve issues.

Mainjaan never fails to influence theyounger generation. Zaroon’s new found confidence instilled in him, by Mainjaanin his sincere good will for Saltanat brings about the scenario where bothlovers share the morsel of love with each other.Their Mall experience trauma isnow water under the bridge. Neelam too helps bridge the gap between her two favoured people. However Kainat is thought of as a shadow, the devil himself. But her best wishes for saltantat’sgood health and fulfilment of love is enough to choke Saltanat. Yet all threeof them have to accept the offertory she brings back from Ajmer especially for Saltanat. I noticed how she abstains from feeding the patient, the offertory. Insteadshe gives it to Zaroon to feed his beloved with his own hand. Kainat dislikesseeing them together, and she maintains that front, no matter what the three in  it together! think of her. In all her actions, Kainat burns her bridges  before and after her, making it increasinglydifficult  for the three to reach out toher! mind you Zaroon and Saltanat hold no animosity towards her.But Neelam thinksof Kainat as one  bad soul. I shudder tothink what kind of relationship these two will have ,once Kainat becomes Humza’s wife..

The scene between Mainjaan and Jaan Mohammad is all about how Mainjaan believes in resolving unfortunate situations. His honesty is noteworthy , its admirable for sons to support their mothers, only  the issue jaan  mohmmad had with Rubina without kicking up afuss, could have been avoided, had Jaan Mohammed approached Mainjaan before hand.Mainjaan’s positive approach rather than out and out condemnation for a son’s loyalty for his mother, makes  JaanMohammed  realize that his elder iscorrect. Where-ever possible Mainjaan aspires to treat the group dynamicswithin his family without differentiations. Sothe two men resolve issuesbetween themselves. Forgive each other..

However the two women Rubina and Dadi continue to begrudge each other, raking up past events  that cause much friction between them. Both hold grudges and virtues like forgiveness do not enter their hearts and minds.Rubina even talks about restricting Dadi to her side of the house! bans her from coming to her living quarters. We see these women turning very petty. Insteadof bridging their differences, they create wider gaps between the family. Dadi evenplans to use Kainat to teach Rubina a lesson. All this conflict continues with Mainjaan unaware of what’s brewing up!he needs to oust the pair out!

At last differences with Zaroon are water under the  bridge for Saltanat. His plus points, out weigh heavily his negative points. His tender loving care heals her and we see Saltanat engulfed by the euphoria of Sufiyana love! she sees Zaroon’s value and trueworth which to her is priceless! Saltanat  decides that its high time now for her to tell Mainjaan that she now has a change of heart for Zaroon!

The outdoor swing scene between them is  again,about narrowing the gap between them, building bridges which before were burnt. For Zaroon , out in the garden, in the middle of the night , speaks of his  confidence in wooing her! Now he can cross this bridge called Saltanat whilst he is before him! The swing snaps ! so his lips can accidently press against her cheek! Blissful accident that decreases the gap between them even though briefly.. the snapping of the swing.. the accidental kiss were meant to happen..Zaroon hears her confession of love! a most befitting reward. Not just for all the love he nursed her with! But for all the resistance Zaroon put up against Dadi’s negative mudslinging  at their Sufiyana love! 

Kainat witnesses the moment of familiarity, and she turns into a green eyed monster. Only in the refuge of her room ,with her solitude beside  as always. Kainat fumes in jealousy. He was meant for her, but it was not meant to be.. she is justified at feeling bitter. As a young girl she had a right to dream about theman who came for her. It's not easy to see while all is smooth running for Saltanat as always. This time too Kainat is left lurking and peeping at Saltanat and Zaroon like some dark angel.

Well Kainat will have to cross acertain bridge when she comes to it.. “Ashiq” a certain face-book friend  of hers, banged  up currently for kidnapping Mainjaan  is released on bail by some benefactor called Ayub! This seedy FB friend knows Kainat is the person whose orders he carried out for money! but he has no evidence against Kainat to have her convicted.. Now I think Neelam just might be hitched with this Ayub bloke.  What’s more Ashiqmight even tell him that his wife  to be ‘scousin Kainat was the person behind the kidnapping! Imagine the can of wormsthat will wriggle out for Kainat !! especially when Neelam gets hold of this information!  She might blackmail Zainab then?

Trust the serious issue of swearing by the sacred scriptures to flag up , just at the point when Saltanat is about totell Mainjaan about her decision to marry Zaroon. Mainjaan speaks aboutfulfilling the oath, against odds! As it’s a sin in Islam not to fulfil an oathtaken upon the holy scriptures. The person who disregards the oath, in the hereafterhe or she will be judged  for showing disrespect for god’s holy scriptures. Saltanat recalls her oath given to Zainab on theholy Quran  that she will  put every effort in  bridging the gap between Kainat and Zaroon! Whatis Saltanat meant to do now? will she follow her heart or her faith?? I thought the water was under the bridge for her Sufiyana love! 

Mainjaan’s approach to resolve conflicts stand out. He commands rather than demands respect.

Precap: Zainab approaches Zaroon toarrange an ice melting party for Kainat and Humza..  will Kainat renew her vigour in fighting toget Zaroon ? 7.6.19  hamlet53.

Thanks, Lonelythots, Irshita, sun2011,kk84, for supporting my work.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Hello hammie,

Miajaan is definitely turning out to be my personal favorite. His conversation with Jaan Mohammed was quite telling of his leadership abilities and why he is respected amongst all. Ofcourse the core emotion behind it is to see his family united and in harmony. 

Just when I thought zaroon’s broken record of trying to get a confession out of sultanat will end, the writers throw in another volley and saroon stay stuck.. 

Neelam is pretty confusing.. she outs Zainab to dadi to effectively remove her influence on sultanat.. she is assured by dadi that the warning to Zainab was effective and then says that sultanat will not let kainaat- humza get married.

Kainaat is only going to fall deeper into the dark pit that she has dug herself in. Faith is what shows light to most people and she has given up on that very faith. Unless she retreats and embraces her faith back, I don’t see sense prevailing in her. 

The new entry- ayub.. is he just a shady guy with friends like ashiq who will come as a prospective guy for neelam. Or does he have some history with the shah family or may be just even kainaat alone. Will he spell trouble for kainaat? Or is he kainat’s ally. 

Zainab seems unfazed by dadi’s threaten. Since she has moved forward in the path, she wants to see it thorough , damn the consequences, is it?  

Edited by Lonelythots - 4 years ago

Loved almost everything in the episode except Sultanat and Zaroon scenes - personally, can't get warm and fuzzy for Zaroon and his love. Felt bad for Sultanat when she overheard Mia Jaan conversation about an oath. I appreciated that she was actually going to break her oath - which was a big thing for her.

Mia Jaan and his son-in-law scene contrasted with Rubina-Dadi scene was the best scene even though I was bummed to see the re-enforcement of the patriarchial ideology - wise men vs catty women.

I don't know the guy playing Ayub but the way the camera focused on his silhouette, his sunglasses etc. - I wondered if this was the "Sanskar" character - guy to be paired with Sultanat if and when cuckoo Kainat gets her prize. 😆

Originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie,  helooo Lonelythots ,good to see you

Miajaan is definitely turning out to be my personal favorite. His conversation with Jaan Mohammed was quite telling of his leadership abilities and why he is respected amongst all. Ofcourse the core emotion behind it is to see his family united and in harmony. 

so true .. his spirit to keep people together, flows from his family out to the community  as well.. so he has to show good governance  in the first instance in his family, in order to lead  the community by example.

Just when I thought zaroon’s broken record of trying to get a confession out of sultanat will end, the writers throw in another volley and saroon stay stuck.. 

which is all but sufiyana..I am trying to find some soul in their love.. the writers are doing what I guess viewers want out of them..well some..

Neelam is pretty confusing.. she outs Zainab to dadi to effectively remove her influence on sultanat.. she is assured by dadi that the warning to Zainab was effective and then says that sultanat will not let kainaat- humza get married.

Neelam,  is seen by me as Sultanat and zaroon's side kick.. she is being readily exposed to  ugly feuds  amongst  the oldies.. what a way to grow up.. under the mantle of  dadi.

Kainaat is only going to fall deeper into the dark pit that she has dug herself in. Faith is what shows light to most people and she has given up on that very faith. Unless she retreats and embraces her faith back, I don’t see sense prevailing in her. 

this light idea is interesting.. so who will be the one to restore light and dispel darkness from Kainat's life???in the household she mopes around on her on..surrounded by her failures and broken dreams.. she still holds my sympathy,,

The new entry- ayub.. is he just a shady guy with friends like ashiq who will come as a prospective guy for neelam. Or does he have some history with the shah family or may be just even kainaat alone. Will he spell trouble for kainaat? Or is he kainat’s ally. 

Neelam yes..as dadi is already talking about getting her married off now..  Ayub and his crony ? might bring ill tidings for Kainat..since the writers also have to show Kainat suffering!

Zainab seems unfazed by dadi’s threaten. Since she has moved forward in the path, she wants to see it thorough , damn the consequences, is it?

Zainab too was missing. like Kainat .. now with both back from Ajmer lets see  how Zainab in particular acts.. well for starters.. she calls upon a party!

thanks Lonelythots for a great comment..lets continue to follow the show.. and move our forum..love hammie

Originally posted by Irshita

Hiya Irshita, good to see you mate,

Loved almost everything in the episode except Sultanat and Zaroon scenes - personally, can't get warm and fuzzy for Zaroon and his love. 

look I told you before, me not easily swept away by love scenes..in general and certainly not the type being shown.. sufiyana  makes me wonder.. getting to know you would have been better title as in jaan peechan.. 

Felt bad for Sultanat when she overheard Mia Jaan conversation about an oath. I appreciated that she was actually going to break her oath - which was a big thing for her.

Its bad for the viewers too..we will get to see these two playing more games! 

Mia Jaan and his son-in-law scene contrasted with Rubina-Dadi scene was the best scene even though I was bummed to see the re-enforcement of the patriarchial ideology - wise men vs catty women.

yes..that is true.. regretfully ..women funnily enough hold on to grudges..  although Jaan Mohammed was dealing with  an exceptional male.. because of this the scene all the more contrasted with the females..

I don't know the guy playing Ayub but the way the camera focused on his silhouette, his sunglasses etc. - I wondered if this was the "Sanskar" character - guy to be paired with Sultanat if and when cuckoo Kainat gets her prize. smiley36

hayee… Sanskar[actor too] is such a sweetie.. hain? Saltanat has done vaadas to Zaroon.. what will happen to the Toronto jet? if you ask me he should really board the next plane back to whence he came from! and let Mainjaan and Humza get on with the job here!

enjoyed reading your thoughts especially about the catty women! haaaa haaa     love hammie

Hey Hammie, have you seen the new show Bepanah Pyaar? That is interesting too.

Is it my imagination or Sultanat has not said she loves Zaroon except to Zainab and Kainat when she was angry - not even her monologues. Doesn’t she always says Zaroon’s Sufiyana love is unique and she wants accept it.

I wonder what will happen if sultanat and virasat both leave Zaroon. Phir vapas Jaane ke alawa koi option bachega nahin! 😊

originally posted by Irshita 

heloooooo  Irshita…

Hey Hammie, have you seen the new show Bepanah Pyaar? That is interesting too.

hummm.. my cuz  was talking about it... checked the lead PVP...… VERY  interesting.. never seen  him before but he sure is impressive on screen..   the character has some mental health issues my cuz was telling me.. I think she is following it..  me well  I am watching SPM.. Currently..

Is it my imagination or Sultanat has not said she loves Zaroon except to Zainab and Kainat when she was angry - not even her monologues. Doesn’t she always says Zaroon’s Sufiyana love is unique and she wants accept it.

hain?? now you are creating doubts in my mind too..... if not than why is on such a high..

I wonder what will happen if sultanat and virasat both leave Zaroon. Phir vapas Jaane ke alawa koi option bachega nahin! smiley1

Phir zaroon Ranjha bun jaye ga!    he winds me up..  me waiting for some shaadi to happen!

@irshita, @hammie,

Sultanat has confessed twice to neelam that she loves zaroon as much as he does.

One right at the entrance of Shah Manzil with zaroon overhearing the confession from behind the pillar. I vividly remember zaroon running to the dargah to offer his thanks after that. 

Neelam got her confession recorded on cam which was supposed to be presented before Miajaan. Alas, kainat staged his kidnap drama to avert the presentation and the video got deleted later on.. 

Originally posted by Lonelythots

lonelythots… hammie hanging head in shame.. you are ace! in pointing the two love confessions of Saltanat for Zaroon… and woe be upon me, I am writing about this show.. what else can I say..

but thank heavens you are clued on to pull my memory into shape! 👍🏼

still have to watch Sat ep. comes on at 9.30pm..so bit of time to go yet.... love hammie