Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

ACP Neil khanna nostalgia hits

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

When Kabir Mittal came out of the enquiry room, his head held high...he reminded me of my ACP Neil Khanna๐Ÿ˜ญ

Those crisp black n white formals, that personality, that swag n that khubsoorat shakal๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

Now that he says he can't wear a uniform now, I hope he still is a part of some special Investigation team n doesn't sit at home stuck nitthallai m slowly getting bored of jhanvi's drama now, there's no progress in the story until at least one family member gets to know about it n there's real tashan...Manohar angle looks so useless n redundant right now. So till then, want something stronger from Kabir Kavya. Kavya girl too is improving in her acting with each passing day!

N how funny PK is๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ god he is vile n all, ok...but he is such a funny kameena๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ such a nautanki!! I totally enjoy his popats n then the nautanki he does to to cover up for it๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyways...kabeer...lemme drool over this swagger khubsoorat mundaโ˜บ๏ธ

Zain, u r an amazing actor...u know to differentiate between swag of a leading senior officer and that of an subordinate. Though that walk was similar to Neil khanna's walk, but it still didn't show that authority because he wasn't a senior there. Kudos to u my buoy for such nuances๐Ÿ‘ it's helpful for fans to avoid comparisons with the great Neil khanna! I was seriously not able to take kabeer when he used to be disrespectful towards Kavya calling her bewakoof n mistrusting her with medical reports of Suman n taking side of his family (jhanvi) over his wife....all because Zain = Husband goals Neil khanna is so fit in my mind. Well, slowly I m able to digest that kabeer is a different character now, all thanks to Zain. Hope to see more of him!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hope Zain gets some solid role after he has been freed from the military camp. Vyom track didn't work properly. Shrenu alone cannot carry the show on her shoulders.

Hope they give a dhamakedhar promo for Zain which they didn't since the show began.

All the Zain fans will definitely be upset.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Hope Zain gets some solid role after he has been freed from the military camp. Vyom track didn't work properly. Shrenu alone cannot carry the show on her shoulders.

Hope they give a dhamakedhar promo for Zain which they didn't since the show began.

All the Zain fans will definitely be upset.

Oh he is free from Army 

Well it was harsh but good decision bcs kabir put his dosti first over country and his job , hated this track 

He hid most important secret from vyom wife Kavya and his officers , it was kind of betrayal 

I just hope makers give him good strong role good ss rather then use him for Romance 

First time I m watching his acting n he is really good excluding romancing at current weird circumstances in EBSS , 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
IFLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Oh he is free from Army 

Well it was harsh but good decision bcs kabir put his dosti first over country and his job , hated this track 

He hid most important secret from vyom wife Kavya and his officers , it was kind of betrayal 

I just hope makers give him good strong role good ss rather then use him for Romance 

First time I m watching his acting n he is really good excluding romancing at current weird circumstances in EBSS , 

It was not only about dosti, neither he betrayed the nation. He kept it from Kavya out of dosti n from army because he was appointed by a special Investigation team to trace more such traitors like vyom which they successfully did with kabeer's help. He had disclosed everything to that special team n was not opening his mouth as per their orders only. So no kalank on kabeer the army officer or a friend turned husband.

Bechara PK literally had prepared a speech along with glycerine in his eyes n all n the U turn he took in front of media...it was hilarious...u gotta see it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

It was not only about dosti, neither he betrayed the nation. He kept it from Kavya out of dosti n from army because he was appointed by a special Investigation team to trace more such traitors like vyom which they successfully did with kabeer's help. He had disclosed everything to that special team n was not opening his mouth as per their orders only. So no kalank on kabeer the army officer or a friend turned husband.

Bechara PK literally had prepared a speech along with glycerine in his eyes n all n the U turn he took in front of media...it was hilarious...u gotta see it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

let me watch the episode but he did betrray by hiding Vyom truth and its my pov .. thats how is looked like since day one ...Good he got clean chit and it was bnound to happen anyways .So he should have continues with his profession ...Kavya ke 100 diye ne bacha liya Kabir ko ๐Ÿ˜† ( this was hillarious )

PK ka i agree with you 100% .Woh kisee ka nahi ho sakta ...I am looking forward to watch that too 

IFLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

let me watch the episode but he did betrray by hiding Vyom truth and its my pov .. thats how is looked like since day one ...Good he got clean chit and it was bnound to happen anyways .So he should have continues with his profession ...Kavya ke 100 diye ne bacha liya Kabir ko ๐Ÿ˜† ( this was hillarious )

PK ka i agree with you 100% .Woh kisee ka nahi ho sakta ...I am looking forward to watch that too 

Aare he showed like he was hiding it, but he actually didn't hide anything. He disclosed it to the special Investigations team way before, not now, he was only not disclosing it to his army seniors under instructions of that investigation team because a secret mission to find out traitors in the army was going on. He was like he couldn't serve the nation by actually fighting for it anymore due to a bullet in his leg, but  he will keep serving for the nation in such ways. So I expect him to be a part of such jobs n not stay back at home like a retired  army officer. Idk if this story was meant to  be like that or they changed the track, but well it didn't look illogical to me. About Kavya, not readily disclosing it to her, I can understand, after some struggle he did that too. So according to me, he didn't betray anybody, neither Kavya nor the nation.

U watch the episode when it airs n u may feel the same too.

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

Aare he showed like he was hiding it, but he actually didn't hide anything. He disclosed it to the special Investigations team way before, not now, he was only not disclosing it to his army seniors under instructions of that investigation team because a secret mission to find out traitors in the army was going on. He was like he couldn't serve the nation by actually fighting for it anymore due to a bullet in his leg, but  he will keep serving for the nation in such ways. So I expect him to be a part of such jobs n not stay back at home like a retired  army officer. Idk if this story was meant to  be like that or they changed the track, but well it didn't look illogical to me. About Kavya, not readily disclosing it to her, I can understand, after some struggle he did that too. So according to me, he didn't betray anybody, neither Kavya nor the nation.

U watch the episode when it airs n u may feel the same too.

Thanks for explaining .:)

Let me watch the episode and i will definetly give my pov ....

I am liking Zain acting and hoping to see him playing strong role rather than romancing only ...

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Though I liked how kabir's turned out but i would  Have really  liked it if this revelation was done after PK actually perform the rights it would ave shown the famiky how selfish pk is and janhvi could have earned a brownie point for her revenge and even kavya could see his real face. . . . And also kabir's story would have taken a good suspense track is i guess they really hurrying with kavya kabir romance 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruzzy

Though I liked how kabir's turned out but i would  Have really  liked it if this revelation was done after PK actually perform the rights it would ave shown the famiky how selfish pk is and janhvi could have earned a brownie point for her revenge and even kavya could see his real face. . . . And also kabir's story would have taken a good suspense track is i guess they really hurrying with kavya kabir romance 

Why wud they want to show romance? Without a proper backstory romance will not work

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Why wud they want to show romance? Without a proper backstory romance will not work

I totally agree with you but this how it seems to me and eventually they are Running with it