Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IFLove

No I never forced u to accept my opinion. It happens with me many times that I read someone else's view n I understand things better n I also change my opinion. So I said that. But if u r not convinced, alright.

N it was my genuine question, I seriously don't know how long has it been since vyom died. I m under an impression that some time has already passed. Correct me if I m wrong. N about Kavya not showing her grief, isn't it awkward to show her talking about her ex husband with her current husband? This might have made their future scenes more awkward n unacceptable by viewers. This is at least my experience. In Bepannaah, they had shown adi-pooja's scenes in that bedroom n later I was not comfortable seeing adi-zoya in the same room, I badly wanted that room to be renovated or something. So they might have this fear that if they show her grieving about her ex husband, audience may not accept her loving her current husband. So they have kept that grief limited. She cried remembering their suhaagraat. She was silent in the whole first week. She remembered vyom thinking he should get a medal n she was super proud. So they showed such subtle scenes without making it too obvious so that they can show her new life.

About kabir's injury, now idk how severe it is😂 but he said so, that's all.

And I m liking this show because it is a mixture of everything. Jhanvi's revenge, KK's love story, Arush's innocence, PK's comical inhumanity n I want this to continue. I wouldn't like if a single thing is missed. Honestly, I m bored of jhanvi's revenge currently. There's nothing new about it. Frankly I m not really fond of childhood trauma revenge stories because I can't connect. If the trauma is continued since childhood, it's understandable to take a revenge when u r old. But things happen when u r 7-8 year old, u grow up n then u take revenge is not digestible for me. I don't remember faces or identities of those people who were there in my life when I was 7 year old😂 I can explain the difference with example. In beyhadh, Maya had a torturous childhood n she grew up with the same torture until she killed her father. So I could understand her revenge because she was constantly experiencing the trauma. But in case of jhanvi, I don't understand...she was max 10 years old...I wonder how even her brain remembers anything. But ok, I have given creative liberty to the makers n I m watching it because shrenu is very convincing. So until jhanvi's revenge doesn't take some dramatic turn, I m watching this show for other things in it.

If any incident affects us more , that incident will come in our thoughts regularly, we can never forget it. I can recall the  fire accident which happened to our neighbor at my 4th age. Still that incident scares me. I can remember how she had shouted at that time. 

At that age Jaanvi tried to save her dad in many ways and faced the humiliation from the people including Mrs Mittal. How can she forget so easily when all the incidents were happened in front her eyes. 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by krithi1990 - 4 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Some incidents leave a permanent scar  in your life. I remember a very dirty incident which happened in front of my eyes when I was in class I and the same kind in class V. Still I hv an aversion towards it.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

If any incident affects us more , that incident will come in our thoughts regularly, we can never forget it. I can recall the  fire accident which happened to our neighbor at my 4th age. Still that incident scares me. I can remember how she had shouted at that time. 

At that age Jaanvi tried to save her dad in many ways and faced the humiliation from the people including Mrs Mittal. How can she forget so easily when all the incidents were happened in front her eyes. 

Correct anything unwanted happened childhood u cant forget at times u may come over the hatred revenge but u can never forgive or forget at times u even pray for bad times of them and here janhvi is someone who has seen her father tortured humiliated and dying at the same time one can also see from the outside world mittal family is just prospering so even that would also make her revengeful according to me and yes she is villian abd end she will loose against kavy or kabir but yaa before that i want justice on pk's path. . . 

shruzzy thumbnail

This is better reason to dislike her😂

Umm her personality trait is, she is a homely lady who has been craving for the love of a family because she has had none in the past. She has her thinking abilities, that's y she doubted jhanvi, but again like every other newly married lady, she can't easily doubt someone whom her family trusts so much. She is respectful towards others. She is ready help those who r in need (jhanvi or Suman). She is grateful for whatever anybody does for her (jhanvi or Kabir). Even if she is a goody goody person, she doesn't think twice before taking a stand for self. She took a stand as a mother when Ishani pushed arush in pool n as a wife when PK badmouthed Kabir. Initially she couldn't take a stand for herself because she was new in the family n she was burdened by kabir's favours of accepting her along with her kid n giving them shelter, so she didn't go against his family. Once she creates her own space in the family, she will take a stand for herself as well. It is difficult to understand such subtle characters, I known...they r not on Ur face, u have to read between the lines to understand their traits. Adding to these, I also admire for the courage she has shown to move on in her life after her husband's death. Only standing on Ur own feet isn't being strong. Being able to give a place of Ur loved one to someone else as a compromise, trying to accept this compromise as Ur life n happily adapting to it, not letting the wounds of Ur past affect Ur present also takes a huge huge mental strength. N for this, I m liking Kavya. Subtlety n strength is her character for me.

I have to say this is the post for kavya i was waiting for as i was not able to get along with her also i would to mention here that her 1st scene with pk was also good other than that i personally couldnt connect may be u can say writer or directors fault especially in the revelation scene may be it was really good but it didnt conncted to me not because why she believed kabir but something was missing may like sudden outburst or something major....but too rushed as its shown.......also i m in favour of kabir vs janhvi and kavya vs janhvi because i think at point of time that yeaa kavya has been devoid for family love but also may be the reason for not having parents in your childhood would be understand by kavya more as she is also orphan for that she is with janhvi and can also help her out from such traumatic childhood as she is not only matured in compared to ishani also mother who doesnt want her child to suffer something bad..and yeaa i will openly say i dont want bahu vs bahu for that i would have watched kasauti instead.....

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is better reason to dislike her😂

Umm her personality trait is, she is a homely lady who has been craving for the love of a family because she has had none in the past. She has her thinking abilities, that's y she doubted jhanvi, but again like every other newly married lady, she can't easily doubt someone whom her family trusts so much. She is respectful towards others. She is ready help those who r in need (jhanvi or Suman). She is grateful for whatever anybody does for her (jhanvi or Kabir). Even if she is a goody goody person, she doesn't think twice before taking a stand for self. She took a stand as a mother when Ishani pushed arush in pool n as a wife when PK badmouthed Kabir. Initially she couldn't take a stand for herself because she was new in the family n she was burdened by kabir's favours of accepting her along with her kid n giving them shelter, so she didn't go against his family. Once she creates her own space in the family, she will take a stand for herself as well. It is difficult to understand such subtle characters, I known...they r not on Ur face, u have to read between the lines to understand their traits. Adding to these, I also admire for the courage she has shown to move on in her life after her husband's death. Only standing on Ur own feet isn't being strong. Being able to give a place of Ur loved one to someone else as a compromise, trying to accept this compromise as Ur life n happily adapting to it, not letting the wounds of Ur past affect Ur present also takes a huge huge mental strength. N for this, I m liking Kavya. Subtlety n strength is her character for me.

Wow you have explained Kavya so beautifully! Thank you for this! 

Couldnt agree more. So nice to see people like you  in this forum who dont hate or bash Kavya for a change😊

Looking forward to more of your posts.👍🏼

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
sumz_d thumbnail

Yeah u missed it...Kabir said he had a gunshot in his leg so he can't wear a uniform anymore. Maybe he isn't physically fit anymore to go on wars.

Well the ending of the track was rushed for sure, but I didn't find anything out of it illogical, so I m ok with it. Kavya had seen how disturbed Kabir was in arush's school, so she knew all this was going on in his mind all this while, she knew jhanvi also knows this, so this can't be kabir's lie, she had seen shaurya come over, so she knows army is involved...so I was totally ok with her trusting Kabir suddenly. She already trusted him as a dear friend n respected him for whatever he has been doing for her n kabir. The way she cried with jhanvi that her whole life was a lie all this while, now her respect for Kabir has increased two-folds because someone who doesn't love her has done something way more for her than someone who claimed to love her. Out of that guilt, care n respect, she was doing every effort possible to get him released safely. So her desperate efforts were also justified for me. When the life of our loved ones is at stake n nothing is in our hand, praying to the almighty is the only thing we can do. Even those who don't believe in God do that... because the safety of Ur loved one is more important than Ur beliefs or the mocking we may get for following something old school or superstitions. So Kavya did that Diya thing. Ok putting the last one on hand was dramatic, but the whole this was very much logical. N depending on god is not the only thing she did, she defended Kabir in front of family, she also tried to go talk to the officials, take the blame on self, prove Kabir right... though it doesn't matter in army trials, but still she did everything she could. So yeah, god helps those who help themselves...n hence the diyas helped her isn't also funny for me.

If there's nothing more to this track, I'll believe it was meant to create a bond between the family n Kavya and to show kavya's trust in Kabir which is the first step in their relationship. Suman didn't grow liking for her only because she prayed for Kabir. It gradually increased while she was taking care of ill Suman, because she helped her come out of that locked room, she gave her the courage not to take the medicines she doesn't feel like, so it's obvious a sane lady will like her. Jay n Sonali were not really friendly with Kavya before, now they helped her take care of aarush while Kabir was away. Well, I don't like to dragging "they changed this for trp or channel interference" etc talks. I better like to find a logical reasoning to whatever is shown and this what I can understand.

Well, this was not only quoted to Ur reply but my view on overall all the rantings I read on the forum. Hope it helps others also to understand the characters.

One thing I want to know, did they show how long has it been since vyom died? Has it been just a week before KK came to Mittal house? Y r people not happy with Kavya moving on? I agree the trip fall catch is too early, but I m ok with a little romance along with growing understanding n care for each other. Come on they were already friends, they know each other, they share a room every night, they r husband n wife, for Kavya he is the only person, to be precise only man in her life now, thoda bohot Kuch Kuch toh hoga hi na obviously. They r not kissing or something more for god's sake. A little sexual tension between husband n wife sharing a room is not too much. Some like to mourn forever in the memories of their deceased spouse n some like to start living their life afresh n both r right in their own ways. We called it regressive when the Mittal family called her out for being a vidhva, y do we expect her to be like vidhva now? She is willingly starting a new life n accepting the new relations, I m all for it.

Agree with each and everything you mentioned here. 

You spoke my heart's words😊

Well put.

sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

I have to say this is the post for kavya i was waiting for as i was not able to get along with her also i would to mention here that her 1st scene with pk was also good other than that i personally couldnt connect may be u can say writer or directors fault especially in the revelation scene may be it was really good but it didnt conncted to me not because why she believed kabir but something was missing may like sudden outburst or something major....but too rushed as its shown.......also i m in favour of kabir vs janhvi and kavya vs janhvi because i think at point of time that yeaa kavya has been devoid for family love but also may be the reason for not having parents in your childhood would be understand by kavya more as she is also orphan for that she is with janhvi and can also help her out from such traumatic childhood as she is not only matured in compared to ishani also mother who doesnt want her child to suffer something bad..and yeaa i will openly say i dont want bahu vs bahu for that i would have watched kasauti instead.....

EBSS is no where near Kasauti.

In Kasauti these two bahus are fighting for one man. 

We all know this is not the case in EBSS. This is what makes the show unique afterall.

shruzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

EBSS is no where near Kasauti.

In Kasauti these two bahus are fighting for one man. 

We all know this is not the case in EBSS. This is what makes the show unique afterall.

i agree in that point but what i wanted say was female vs female all others are shows show the same so.....