ACP Neil khanna nostalgia hits - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by sammy17

The post leap track after avni faked her death was the worst track in NK's history. They ruined avneil's relationship, and can never forget that the last episode was neil and avni divorced, neil willingly sitting to marry another woman and only getting up after she tells him to not marry her and go to avni. I just couldn't stand how they royally wrecked the relationship, and although zain's performance throughout the show and that particular track was good as portraying neil's anger, pain and frustration at avni I couldn't stand how they made neil out of anger so willing to separate avni from the only person he knew she had left who she called her own; their son. 

Bold:I used to watch NK sometimes, and started watching it after leap, and I was really heartbroken seeing that Neil agreed to marry that girl😭. It was on Avni's insistence alright, but still I didn't expect him to agree.

[QUOTE=IFLove]

Badi Avni n Neil made the show beautiful.

Yeah the last leap was totally jinxed by ph n sp. Those episodes were difficult to watch. So yeah...new audience, maybe u all should stop with beautiful SR of avneil😍

Ok we should stop with avneil discussion now before the thread gets closed!

[/QUOTE

Yes, I never found Naamkarann appealing till the generation leap. Avni nd Neil had a kind of spark and freshness in theirstory which is why I got attracted to the show.

Originally posted by Sparklingstar22

IB starting from those episodic small tracks became unbearable, and after redux, inspite of being a great fan of the show, I coudn't watch a single episode. I watched a random scene of zain from it where  he was a magician ,and the girl with whom he was paired was horrible in her expressions.

IB focused so much on shivay and Anika that they didn’t use the fantastic actors like Kunal and shrenu properly .they could have given them more screenspace and had a parallel story for them in IB...I know there was another show ..a spin off from IB...but they should rather have had them in IB. Kunal and shrenu were so wasted in IB..that I didn’t even notice their amazing acting talent ..until I saw Kunal in silsila 2,..where he's amazing and his chemistry with tejaaswi is awesome ...And shrenu is very good here in EBSS. 

Originally posted by sammy17

The post leap track after avni faked her death was the worst track in NK's history. They ruined avneil's relationship, and can never forget that the last episode was neil and avni divorced, neil willingly sitting to marry another woman and only getting up after she tells him to not marry her and go to avni. I just couldn't stand how they royally wrecked the relationship, and although zain's performance throughout the show and that particular track was good as portraying neil's anger, pain and frustration at avni I couldn't stand how they made neil out of anger so willing to separate avni from the only person he knew she had left who she called her own; their son. 

hey Sammy ,..I’ve rewatched the 10 year post leap episodes again,.and although I used to be so angry with Neil when the show was Airing those episodes..I understand his pain and his reasons for doing what he did better now after rewatching the episodes a few times.. he was devastated with avnis betrayal actually to the point of being traumatized ..and he was Empty because everything was taken from him..remember she even broke the ms..and he only started feeling better after finding About his son..so his son was his lifeline and the only good thing left in his life so he fought for him...but it’s sad that they didn’t give us just one or two happy episodes of them after their reunion ,we should have at least  got one happy family scene at Khanna house..😢

Originally posted by Indira1211

IB focused so much on shivay and Anika that they didn’t use the fantastic actors like Kunal and shrenu properly .they could have given them more screenspace and had a parallel story for them in IB...I know there was another show ..a spin off from IB...but they should rather have had them in IB. Kunal and shrenu were so wasted in IB..that I didn’t even notice their amazing acting talent ..until I saw Kunal in silsila 2,..where he's amazing and his chemistry with tejaaswi is awesome ...And shrenu is very good here in EBSS. 

Yes, they didn't have much to do there. But to be very honest, when I watched the show, I watched it as a love story of Shivika, as I started watching after Shivika's marriage,  so I wasn't bothered about whether others were shown individually or not. 

Now after everything what happened, I feel introducing the spinoff was definitely a good decision, because the makers could not handle 3 love stories as we have seen after merger. But the mistake they did was merging the two shows. Everything went haywire after that .

Kunal was very good as Om, and I don't think anyone apart from him could do any justice to that character.After Shivika, he was my favourite. Gauri was Om's wife and Anika's sister for me in the show, as she was not shown much individually in IB , and I didn't watch DBO. But seeing her in this show, she is definitely a great performer. I try to catch up with this show only for her.

So looking from these actors' and their fans' povs, their potential was really wasted in that show. I haven't watched silsila yet, so can't comment about that.

@Indira & sparkling star, why r we discussing IB, shivika, kunal, silsila etc etc here? Is that anyhow related to ebss or Zain? IB, Shivika n Kunal (ruhaan/mishaan) in silsila r not even the last things I would like to have in my post🤢 n anything negative about them toh not at all...I don't want to get involved with these 2 over hyper fandoms!

So please, stick to ebss, it's actors or anything about them.

Originally posted by IFLove

I don't want to get involved with these 2 over hyper fandoms!

I'm sorry but this cracked me up so bad! 🤣

This is so true tho! 

Aare he showed like he was hiding it, but he actually didn't hide anything. He disclosed it to the special Investigations team way before, not now, he was only not disclosing it to his army seniors under instructions of that investigation team because a secret mission to find out traitors in the army was going on. He was like he couldn't serve the nation by actually fighting for it anymore due to a bullet in his leg, but  he will keep serving for the nation in such ways. So I expect him to be a part of such jobs n not stay back at home like a retired  army officer. Idk if this story was meant to  be like that or they changed the track, but well it didn't look illogical to me. About Kavya, not readily disclosing it to her, I can understand, after some struggle he did that too. So according to me, he didn't betray anybody, neither Kavya nor the nation.

U watch the episode when it airs n u may feel the same too.

I did watch yesterday on TV and i feel it was rushed ending to Vyom-Kabir Track by making Kabir Secret Agrent and Vyom Double Agent ..Writers messed up this track badly ..There should be dhamaka on this track .. Kavya Shouting outside the Army Headquarter room ,telling people he cant be aa traitor . calling her late husband gaddar ..etc etc.. It was just a quick end of that track ..and glad it ended.. But I have a question , if he was a secret agent then why he has to give up his army job ?? Did i miss anything 

Yesterdays Episode Highlight was - Kabir PK scene .. it was much better than Kabir Clean chit scene ...I like Ayub Khan and Zain Imam in one frame... good actors can bring good acting in each other and make the show better 

Kavya hairstyle changed twice inside the army office ...middle parting , side parting ..etc etc.. why makers are not giving attention to small things.. may be they also wanted this track to end and fresh start for Kabir ..Waiting for Kabir to do something better n stronger indvidually  ...

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

@Indira & sparkling star, why r we discussing IB, shivika, kunal, silsila etc etc here? Is that anyhow related to ebss or Zain? IB, Shivika n Kunal (ruhaan/mishaan) in silsila r not even the last things I would like to have in my post🤢 n anything negative about them toh not at all...I don't want to get involved with these 2 over hyper fandoms!

Oops,really sorry for that, I was just replying to a comment in which I was tagged. Sorry for the diversion. 

Originally posted by Sumita18

I did watch yesterday on TV and i feel it was rushed ending to Vyom-Kabir Track by making Kabir Secret Agrent and Vyom Double Agent ..Writers messed up this track badly ..There should be dhamaka on this track .. Kavya Shouting outside the Army Headquarter room ,telling people he cant be aa traitor . calling her late husband gaddar ..etc etc.. It was just a quick end of that track ..and glad it ended.. But I have a question , if he was a secret agent then why he has to give up his army job ?? Did i miss anything 

Yesterdays Episode Highlight is - Kabir PK scene .. it was much better than Kabir Clean chit scene ...I like Ayub Khan and Zain Imam in one frame... good actors can bring good acting in each other and make the show better 

Kavya hairstyle changed twice inside the army office ...middle parting , side parting ..etc etc.. why makers are not giving attention to small things.. may be they also wanted this track to end and fresh start for Kabir ..Waiting for Kabir to do something better n stronger indvidually  ...

Yeah u missed it...Kabir said he had a gunshot in his leg so he can't wear a uniform anymore. Maybe he isn't physically fit anymore to go on wars.

Well the ending of the track was rushed for sure, but I didn't find anything out of it illogical, so I m ok with it. Kavya had seen how disturbed Kabir was in arush's school, so she knew all this was going on in his mind all this while, she knew jhanvi also knows this, so this can't be kabir's lie, she had seen shaurya come over, so she knows army is involved...so I was totally ok with her trusting Kabir suddenly. She already trusted him as a dear friend n respected him for whatever he has been doing for her n kabir. The way she cried with jhanvi that her whole life was a lie all this while, now her respect for Kabir has increased two-folds because someone who doesn't love her has done something way more for her than someone who claimed to love her. Out of that guilt, care n respect, she was doing every effort possible to get him released safely. So her desperate efforts were also justified for me. When the life of our loved ones is at stake n nothing is in our hand, praying to the almighty is the only thing we can do. Even those who don't believe in God do that... because the safety of Ur loved one is more important than Ur beliefs or the mocking we may get for following something old school or superstitions. So Kavya did that Diya thing. Ok putting the last one on hand was dramatic, but the whole this was very much logical. N depending on god is not the only thing she did, she defended Kabir in front of family, she also tried to go talk to the officials, take the blame on self, prove Kabir right... though it doesn't matter in army trials, but still she did everything she could. So yeah, god helps those who help themselves...n hence the diyas helped her isn't also funny for me.

If there's nothing more to this track, I'll believe it was meant to create a bond between the family n Kavya and to show kavya's trust in Kabir which is the first step in their relationship. Suman didn't grow liking for her only because she prayed for Kabir. It gradually increased while she was taking care of ill Suman, because she helped her come out of that locked room, she gave her the courage not to take the medicines she doesn't feel like, so it's obvious a sane lady will like her. Jay n Sonali were not really friendly with Kavya before, now they helped her take care of aarush while Kabir was away. Well, I don't like to dragging "they changed this for trp or channel interference" etc talks. I better like to find a logical reasoning to whatever is shown and this what I can understand.

Well, this was not only quoted to Ur reply but my view on overall all the rantings I read on the forum. Hope it helps others also to understand the characters.

One thing I want to know, did they show how long has it been since vyom died? Has it been just a week before KK came to Mittal house? Y r people not happy with Kavya moving on? I agree the trip fall catch is too early, but I m ok with a little romance along with growing understanding n care for each other. Come on they were already friends, they know each other, they share a room every night, they r husband n wife, for Kavya he is the only person, to be precise only man in her life now, thoda bohot Kuch Kuch toh hoga hi na obviously. They r not kissing or something more for god's sake. A little sexual tension between husband n wife sharing a room is not too much. Some like to mourn forever in the memories of their deceased spouse n some like to start living their life afresh n both r right in their own ways. We called it regressive when the Mittal family called her out for being a vidhva, y do we expect her to be like vidhva now? She is willingly starting a new life n accepting the new relations, I m all for it.