Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

1 Year of Silsila - Congo ShaDiti!

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today is the first anniversary of Silsila.. The first episode aired on this day last year. 

Started with a bang.. The MauNal anniversary episode ♥ It was so damn hot and sizzling. They created so much chemistry in the first episode which other couples hv to strive for months to achieve and still can't get close to it! 

The credits go to the actors - Shakti and Aditi. Phenomenal job they did. They lived and breathed Maunal. 

Mauli - My love , my Phoenix 🤗 Aditi literally slayed - Be it her dialogues, emotional scenes,light scenes, love scenes , this woman nailed it ALL 👍 One of the best actresses we have in Indian TV today ,without a doubt. 

Shakti - He made me like, hate and then adore Kunal again. His way of conveying emotions with his eyes 😍 Brilliant performer. Stole the show. 

For me Silsila will always always be MauNal's Silsila. Congrats ShaDiti on the first anniversary! Love you guys. Wish to see you onscreen again 🔥 

Special mention to Drashti and Abhinav who were an important part of the original show and nailed their respective roles 👏 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Loved Shakti & Aditi's chemistry...also loved the friendship between Shakti, Aditi, Drashti and Abhinav...Aditi never fails to mention how much these friendships mean to her...even DD said the same when she quit...that this show gave her some very very good friends...the cast was a riot together.

Shakti & Aditi should really do another show together...they have some major chemistry...acting wise I felt pre-leap the show belonged to Aditi and post leap it belonged to Shakti...also loved the kids post leap esp Barbie who played Pari...

Too bad COlors interfered and made them change the original plot...entire story was basically re-written. Shakti suffered the most as a result bec Kunal was completely butchered. I hope karma bites them in the ass...seems it already is bec the channel has gone to hell.

Also voot is a ****. Wont elaborate on that.

Nice post.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congo 🥳for 1st Anniversary of Silsila The Show Made Sensation 👍🏼 Aditi❤️❤️ Mauli Started Ruling TV😎 .Credits To All Team Of Actors Associated 👍🏼For Their Parts Played 😎.

Aditi The Tigress ❤️ Fierce ❤️FireEvery Thing Of Her Along with Her Role Mauli who Made Me Crazy To Think Beside NeelaNag PartnerStrong Male Lead👍🏼with Supreme Selfless Role Ishaan❤️ Who Destined To Be Mauli❤️Soulmate Aww My Wish Exactly Came True MauHaan👍🏼 .Journey of Silsila😎..

Wish To see Again if  Both Combos Possible in Future 👍🏼😳AdShuk❤️ ShadIthi❤️.

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Loved Shakti & Aditi's chemistry...also loved the friendship between Shakti, Aditi, Drashti and Abhinav...Aditi never fails to mention how much these friendships mean to her...even DD said the same when she quit...that this show gave her some very very good friends...the cast was a riot together.

Shakti & Aditi should really do another show together...they have some major chemistry...acting wise I felt pre-leap the show belonged to Aditi and post leap it belonged to Shakti...also loved the kids post leap esp Barbie who played Pari...

Too bad COlors interfered and made them change the original plot...entire story was basically re-written. Shakti suffered the most as a result bec Kunal was completely butchered. I hope karma bites them in the ass...seems it already is bec the channel has gone to hell.

Also voot is a ****. Wont elaborate on that.

Nice post.

Hehehe.. I understand 😂 Yes the original plot was interfered with but we can't change that now. But this show gave us Maunal and the best moments between them ♥ always grateful for that. I loved Barbie too. Don't bother with Colors. Looking forward to whatever ShaDiti do next, individually or together 🤗

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Congo 🥳for 1st Anniversary of Silsila The Show Made Sensation 👍🏼 Aditi❤️❤️ Mauli Started Ruling TV😎 .Credits To All Team Of Actors Associated 👍🏼For Their Parts Played 😎.

Aditi The Tigress ❤️ Fierce ❤️FireEvery Thing Of Her Along with Her Role Mauli who Made Me Crazy To Think Beside NeelaNag PartnerStrong Male Lead👍🏼with Supreme Selfless Role Ishaan❤️ Who Destined To Be Mauli❤️Soulmate Aww My Wish Exactly Came True MauHaan👍🏼 .Journey of Silsila😎..

Wish To see Again if  Both Combos Possible in Future 👍🏼😳AdShuk❤️ ShadIthi❤️.

Thanks for sharing ur POV 😊 But this post is ONLY for ShaDiti and the original cast 😅 No offence :)

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Thanks for sharing ur POV 😊 But this post is ONLY for ShaDiti and the original cast 😅 No offence :)

None Taken 👍🏼

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Okaayyy So here it is this show was brilliant for the first few months although I din't followed the show previously but had an idea due to promos.But the revealation promo....damnn👏that pushed me to watch this.

I loved this show even when it was at it's creepy stage 😵due to the story !! But at the later stage when flip flop started show started draining...Even at the end when all the Divine & individual signals where showing an end it turned out to be something else or I may say 2 minutes forced khichdii ending🤣!!Jo ho gya so hogya can't change.

Anyways special mentions to Aditi,Shakti,Abhinav & Drashti for being the amazing originals of the show.All of them potrayed and as you said breathed their charecters even if they were frustrating at times to play it.🤢

Special credits to Aditi for being the perfect protagonist of this era...She was literally the Phoenix ,she clearly set the bars high for female protagonists❤️👏Literally I'm in love with her. She brilliantly potrayed all the layers of Mauli Malhotra with  some real acting skills. And Shakti,I take a bow to his professionalism...slammed,abused and what not but he stayed commited to the flawed Kunal Malhotra which rose him in our eyes.He definitely ticked mark all  types of boxes through this show. Mr.Versatile👏❤️. Also,a super shoutout to *SHADITI* for being our *MAUNAL* ! ☺️🤪That oozing chemistry Damnn... thinking of that makes me want to kill the makers for what they did to them🤬!! woahhh ....it feels like after an age I wrote something this big....

P.S Also special mentions to MaunalAT waasis you all were a bonus gift to me with MauNal...Glad I came across you all and I'm still connected to many.You all made the Silsila journey a bit special ,easier , funnier and memorable worth cherishing for years.Love you all ❤️

Edited by rmahi25 - 4 years ago
Subha27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely post💖💖💖🥳

Missing maunal & shaditi a lot😭...hope to see them together again in other show👍🏼

PranPriye thumbnail

Mauli-Kunal were the ideal husband- wife couple in the initial episodes. Great friendship, perfect naughtiness and tons of love. Till the Navratri track, I was wishing that Kunal realises that he was only attracted to Nandini and gain Mauli's forgiveness, somehow. Anyhow. Their pair just clicked together right from the start. 

I was apprehensive about seeing Aditi as I didn't like her in the serial Ganga. However, I couldn't tell apart between Aditi and Mauli. She is the best female character I have seen on ITV and in no small part due to Aditi's portrayal of her. 

Shakti didn't leave the show and continued with a character he wasn't fully convinced about (That's the feeling I got from his later interviews) in spite of the huge amount of bashing. Hats off to his professionalism. Loved his rapport with Aditi on and off screen. 

As a forum member had posted previously, S1 was lit. Abhinav was amazing and I hated that I liked watching Rajdeep on screen 😅. 

Off topic - Loved Ishaan's character and Kinshuk 's portrayal was awesome as well. 

Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congratulations to Silsila team for completion of a year. And just as I said last time two people cannot run a show by themselves when the story was evidently about 3 main characters.  Silsila wouldn't be Silsila without Nandini and Drashti Dhami. Pre affair phase belonged to Drashti Dhami without a doubt. She nailed the domestic abuse scenes and with great nuance.Only an experienced actor could have pulled out those scenes and that is the reason she was approached to play the part.

I salute Drashti that despite receiving the worst of the worst sl ut shaming, abuses, death threats, ra pe threats, acid attack threats, despite her mother and husband being personally abused she maintained a DIGNIFIED STANCE and never once gave it back to any troll or paid PR of other actors. That is true PROFESSIONALISM! Despite the inhuman abusing which no woman should be subjected to in their lives and despite the comments that could land a lot of people behind bars she gave her blood and sweat for this show and remained dedicated even when her character was sidelined and butchered to glorify other characters. The last nail in the coffin was overnight change in characterisation post leap and she finally decided to quit. If she hadnt quit at that point I would have stopped believing in her as an artiste and boy am I glad she stepped down and refused to be the bali ka bakra ! 

Before she quit she was bashed for being dedicated to the role and was said she could do any such role for money. When she finally quit the same people said Shakti was professional for staying on. Why the double standards? Pre leap it was *oh she was desperate for money so doing this kind of role *. Post leap* oh shakti stayed on..he is proffessional*. Badalte standards for a show with badalte rishte.?..

People forget that it wasnt Shakti but Drashtis character Nandini that producers wanted to compromise with overnight for the sake of trps. His character was never sidelined the way DDs was. After leap he was promised a positive portrayal and redemption for his pre leap mistakes . He stayed on because he had ample amount of reason to! His was not the character that was going to be the scapegoat post leap..it was Drashti's character that would be. So the whole stuck to the show because professional tha is kind of funny and ludicrous at the same time. Why go to this extent to put down another actor? Infact by deciding to quit Drashti pretty much showed that she was above just pay cheques and that creative satisfaction mattered. Kudos to her for that. Even if we are talking about bashing Shakti didnt get even 0.0005 % of the bashing and shaming that DD got, The comments under both their social media accounts are proof of that. Infact he was readily accepted with Aditi even after the cheating phase so that explains a lot.

Anyways I think the best actors on this show were Abhinav and Drashti in my opinion. Their characterisation wasn't developed or worked on and I am glad they both exited as they deserved better. Shout out to Kinshuk..brought a much needed freshness in the show post leap. Glad the season ended with him in the show. Loved Shakti and Drashtis bond and chemistry. Hope to see them in a show someday again. Abhinav you deserve a show as main lead and so does Kinshuk. Barbie you were adorbs as Pari. Pramila Neena ji Jaya ji all brilliant actors. These were all the people I loved and I hope to watch their shows again. 

Edited by Alohomora_ - 4 years ago