JTHJ (OS) Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin (New upd Pg 2)

Posted: 4 years ago

Dear Readers,

This is a OS ,which is a sequel to my FF Phirse Jeena Woh Lamhein's spin off tiitled Meerash : Jab Tak Hai Jaan.The story of Jab Tak Hai Jaan has completely taken a different path from Part no 44 

Links to my FF 

Meerash : Jab Tak Hai Jaan

Phirse Jeena Woh Lamhein Thread 1

Phirse Jeena Woh Lamhein Thread 2

Phirse Jeena Woh Lamhein Thread 3

PJWL OS Series : IPKKND (PJWL) OS Phass Gaya Re Kanhaiyaa

QH (PJWL) OS : Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana

PJWL (OS) Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin

----

To understand the characters more better do read the character sketch from PJWL Thread 1 and also this OS is dedicated to Mahira, who while reading found some loop holes in my FF PJWL like a scene of Pakki and Sheetal and questioned me with doubts as she wanted to know, how did Pakki knew about Aarav would get the love of 2 mother's ? and plus she also questioned about a scene in a particular part that how Sheetal is pregnant after so many years ? and why she hates Aarav and almost nearly killed him ? So this OS answers the questions to her queries and if you had any while reading my FF ,i hope this OS will make it clear (Note : this OS is continuation to clear out the loop holes and if you want to even see this loop holes to be cleared in the main FF as well then do let me know in your comments ! will even update the main FF by adding a OS to it)

In Aara's Room

Arushi ,Arhi we’re busy talking to Aara about Sheetal

Arhi : Aara ,I wonder how much guts you must have had to drop Sheetal down when you intentionally spilled water so that she can fall !

Aara : I do regret that because whatever Sheetal did ,I didn’t wanted her baby to face that but that was at the heat of the moment ! But ya I never saw Sheetal like this, i mean she never cared for me or Aarav bhai like this than she  did for her child ! Ok i know that she didnt do so for me because i am not her child but I wonder why she never loved Aarav bhai and always treated him like he wasn’t her child , because this is what we heard from Dhruv papa and Aarav bhai in general !

Aarav who was passing along with Ruhi by was hurt : Why do I always have to face this pain that am not my Tara mama's real child ,this pain really hurts me

Ruhi : Aarav ,we can’t change the fact ,but be glad that you have your parents by your side and your birth story doesn’t need any justification as you already have your parents and not 1 set but now it’s 5 because dad married Indira aunty !

Aarav : Hmm you are right Ruhi !

---

Aarav and Ruhi comes across Hari Prakash who was going to sell all old stuffs to the raddi wala

Aarav : Hari Prakash ji ,this all !

HP : Yes Aarav bitwa ,all this raddi is from everyone from the family ,do you have anything old stuff that you want to sell be it books ,newspaper or anything so that I can’t sell ?

Ruhi : I guess I have a lot ,I will send it now Hari Prakashji (Ruhi leaves to get all the old stuffs that was pilling in her cupboard)

Aarav comes across a file and it seems to be a Fertility hospital file and it happens to be a Tara's report as a Egg Donor and he is surprised to see that Tara was once a Egg donor ,he took the file and went upstairs to Tara's room

In Tara's room

Tara was busy sorting up her cupboard and then she heard the knock at the door  

Tara while keeping the stuff in the cupboard : yeah come in

Aarav asks her question as : Mama ,what’s this !

Tara realizes about the file : oh this ! Yeah long back,when i was Shyam's adopted sister ,Shyam wanted me to help one of his friend to get her pregnant as she couldn’t get pregnant and they wanted a good donor so that the baby gets fertilized and I became a Egg donor for his friend and since he forced me to do so and I got the money in returning .I wonder how big the child must be ,may be like your age ,yeah .Ok Aarav just give that file to the raddi as this file is of no use! Am just going to the mandir so will back soon ok !

Aarav : yeah sure mama

Aarav feels something is wrong ! I need to inquire about this ! Aarav walks towards the parking lot towards his car and drives over to the jail

In the Jail

(pic credit to the uploader)

Aarav goes to Sheetal 's jail cell ,Sheetal is surprised to him

Sheetal : What brings you here ! I thought after you guys ganged up to put me behind bars again ,you all won’t show me your face but am surprised to see you !

Aarav : Don’t get happy for no reason ,I just want some answers ! I heard Aara saying that you couldn’t get pregnant over the years when Aara was with you and I really wanna know my birth story ! Are you my real mother !

Sheetal : Oh so now you wanna know ? Why all of the sudden and why should I tell you who is your mother when you already have those 2 b**ch**in your life as your mothers ! It won’t the change the reality though

Aarav gets angry : Answer me dammit ! Who is my mother ? Dhruv papa said you were pregnant with me ,but why you never gave me the love that I needed and why did you wanted to kill me ! How can a mother be so heartless to even think to kill her own child ,yes you did had revenge on your mind and yes some mother’s do kill their children if they have done a grave mistake but what did I do that you wanted to kill me ?

Sheetal : You wanna know why did I wanted to kill you ! So listen it’s not because you were Arnav and Khushi's adopted son and since that time when when Arnav Khushi remarried for the sake of Aarush as he was in Khushi stomach ,you were the only one to save their relationship again to fall apart since Arnav that time didn’t consider Arshi and Arhi as his kids but also the important reason being though I have given you birth but you aren’t biologically my child ,you aren’t carrying genes from me ,you aren’t my blood but only Dhruv’s and a person whom you need to find out ! Because as per my knowledge you’re real mother who donated her egg to me because I couldn’t conceive that time doesn’t know that you are her son! So you better find that out from the Fertility clinic which is near your house !

Aarav was in happiness tears : What ? I was a IVF product ? And am not your really son ?

Abhi mujh mein kahin

Baaki thodi si hai zindagi

Jagi dhadkan nayi

Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi

Sheetal : Yeah that’s why I always hated the sight of you because you aren’t my son ! Now go find your real mom and tell her that she is your mom.I wonder she would believe or not (Sheetal laughs)

Aarav runs over to his car and drives over to the fertility hospital and in the car he glances at the file of Tara's and notices this is the same fertility clinic and then he tries to frame everything and has a doubt and he really wants to clear that out and rushes to the hospital , hoping to even know about him as well

Fertility Clinic

Nurse : Yes tell me whom do you wanna meet Sir ?

Aarav : I want to inquire about the medical records of 1994 of egg donor name Tara Kumari Gupta sorry Tara Jha !

Nurse : here you go Sir (Aarav sees the old records and is shocked to know what he just saw )

Kuch aisi lagan iss lamhe mein hai

Ye lamha kahaan tha mera

Aarav : So my doubt is right ! am the real son of Tara mama and Dhruv papa ! That means I have been carrying the genes of Tara mama and Dhruv papa all along and I didn’t knew about that . This is so freaking bliss that though I was born through that witch Sheetal but the genes were of my parents ! That’s why Pakki aunty (dadi) said so that I will be getting love of 2 mother’s , because she performed the IVF treatment on Sheetal and she knew whom I really deserve to be a child of !

Ab hai saamne

Issey chhoo loon zaraa

Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa

Khushiyaan choom loon

Yaa ro loon zaraa

Aarav drives home in happiness and he is finally satisfied and his happiness has no bound .

Aarav : Tara mama is my mother ,all these while she was in front me ,even when she was dad's gf she was in in front of me ,she was like my mother figure after mom got separated from dad .I failed to notice that Tara mama is my real mother.I really need to make up for this to her 

In the car,Aarav texts Arnav to reach the mansion with Indira.

He reaches the mansion and storms through the door and he calls out everyone to come into the hall and says : Dhruv papa,Tara mama,Harsh papa,Mom and everyone please gather in the hall,I need to say something which I am so happy to say about !

Anjali : What happened Jr Chote ,why are you so happy ? ,tell us even we want to be part of it.

Tara and Dhruv ,Harsh and Khushi descended down the stairs and they too we’re curious to know what’s Aarav’s happiness reason ,Aarav runs towards Dhruv and Tara and hugs them and they both reciprocate their love back to him

Dhruv : Aarav what’s the matter tell us !

Harsh and Khushi we’re too wanting to know the reason : Go on Aarav tell us !

Arnav too comes with Indira to the mansion because Aarav wants to say something

Aarav : Dhruv papa ,I always felt bad that I wasn’t Tara Mama’s real son but now I don’t have to feel so and nor will I ever !

Arnav : Aarav why all of the sudden you are saying so ! Before you didn’t bring up this topic now why ? You are grown up and now a father as well ,and this topic should be long back buried right !

Aarav : Dad it’s needed because like me ,you all were also unaware the fact that Sheetal wasn’t biologically my real mother , though she gave me birth but the genes that I carry is not of hers ! She did a IVF treatment through Pakki dadi and only Pakki dadi knew about this apart from Sheetal that my real mother is Tara mama !

Everyone were shocked !

Khushi : Aarav how is this possible ? Tara is your real mother ! Tara is this true ?

Tara was surprised but then she saw the reports that Aarav was carrying in his hand and she took it from him and tears streamed down her cheeks : It’s true ,that Aarav is mine and Dhruv's son which I didn’t even knew.

Dhruv : But how is this possible Tara ! (And then he too sees the report and gets surprised)

Tara : A few hours ago ,Aarav had come up to me inquiring that whether did I do a egg donation and I agreed upon that being the fact that I did it for Shyam's one friend but never did I knew that friend was Sheetal who wanted a IVF treatment since she couldn’t bare a child and I wonder that b*t*h how did she managed to get your sperm Dhruv !

Dhruv : I guess she must have taken me to fertility clinic when I wasn’t in my senses and you know Sheetal na she can go to any extreme  to get her work done along with Shyam ,but who cares am really happy that before I could meet you Tara and we could fall in love ,we did create a baby of our own ,our Aarav !

Aarav : My parents (Aarav hugs Tara and Dhruv )

Everyone are in awe seeing them together

Khushi goes near Tara : am so happy for you Tara ,that you are officially the REAL mom of our son

Tara : This is really the best feeling ,I really wouldn't have dreamt about this that Aarav is my  real son, if Aarav  wouldn’t had been inquisitive about knowing the truth whom I donated my egg to ,I would still been thinking that Aarav isn’t my own son !

Khushi : Tara am happy that time when I went to court along with Harshji to fight for Aarav’s custody ,the court favoured in your's and Arnav ji side !

Tara : Why Di ? You don’t know Di how much guilty I felt that time when me and Arnav fraudly stole Aarav’s custody from you and Harsh ,this even haunted me with regret and also when Advay was a impostor of Arnav and he fraudly stole Aara's custody from me along with Sonam,i did feel the pain what you went through !

Aarav : But Tara mama ,the love that you had  shown to me during those days ,I was a fool to unacknowledged it and even to notice it .You are truly my Devki maiyaa in the disguise as Yashoda maiyaa .

Khushi : Aarav is right Tara ! More than me you have the right upon Aarav .

Aara goes near Tara : That means Mom am not your first born child !

Tara : unfortunately yes my baby ! Your Aarav Bhai is your real half brother ! Which you can’t deny now (Aarav hugs and then kisses Aara on her forehead) Tara too joins in the hug : My bachas

Manorama : Hello hi bye bye ,yeh toh gazab hua ,first my Arnav bitwa didn’t knew am his real mother and then Aara bitiya didn’t knew her real parents were Arnav and Tara ,and now Aarav bitwa didn’t knew that Tara and Dhruv are his parents !

Arnav goes near Tara and Dhruv : Congrats guys for officially being the parents of our Aarav !

Dhruv smiles and,Tara says : Thanks Arnav ,but I guess you need to congratulate Aarav specially because from now on wards he won’t be in that guilt that am not his mom !

Aarav : Dad !

Arnav : Yeah,come here son (Aarav walks towards Arnav and gives him a hug)

Aarav : Dad see I found my real mom , remember long back I had told you that about me being in the orphanage and I was wanting a family !

Arnav : Yeah ! And now see son you got your real mom ! (Tara smiles )

Image result for shakti arora instagram kunal

Harsh goes near Khushi : So happy that the family is happy again and found a reason to cherish ! Before Aarav got the happiness of being Raizada family’s own son and now he gets to know about his biological mother as well!

Khushi : Yes Harsh jj,am so happy for our Aarav !

Harsh goes on to hugs Aarav : Son am happy for you ! 

Aarav : Thanks Harsh papa (Khushi joins the hug) 

Ruhi goes near Harsh ,Khushi and Aarav and hugs them too and then Ruhi breaks the hug by pulling Aarav aside.

Ruhi : Aarav seeing you happy like this makes me even more happy that you know you can live carefree without pain in your heart.

Aarav : Ruhi ,this moment is just priceless and if my Aara wouldn’t have triggered that in me and HP ji wouldn’t have given old stuffs to raddi wala I wouldn’t have known about this !

Ruhi : It’s all destiny Aarav ,god always plans things to happen !

--

Indira goes near Aarav : Aarav am so happy for you .God bless you son !

Aarav smiles : Thanks aunty ! (Indira smiles a painful smile)

Next Day (Mother’s Day )

Aarav decided to the best for both his mom's and along with his other siblings decided to do something special

Aarav calls Arnav up : Dad , please do come for the celebration of Mother’s day and also bring along Indira aunty and your new born son Adiraj

Arnav : Yeah sure ,we will be there !

Aara : Bhai ,cake is ready,Arshi and Arhi have gone to bring Mom and Khushi mama and Bhai is Dad coming ?

Aarav : Yes my girl ,and go call everyone to the hall and where is Samrat and Dhruv,I told them to arrange for the food ,where are they ?

Samrat and Dhruv : Bhai we are here and food is here as well

Tara and Khushi decended down the stairs and the kids make them sit on the chairs and Ruhi puts on the video which is being played in the projector .The first video Aarav presents it which features him with  Arshi,Arhi,Aara ,Aarush ,Reyaan,Kaira and Heera the moments with Tara and Khushi.

The next video was presented by Samrat where it featured the moments of Payal with Samrat and Pari

The next video was presented by Jr.Dhruv who presented a video with moments with Lavanya

And there was a small clip of Roshini wishing Anjali Happy mother’s day and to everyone’s surprise except the kids

Ruhi : So now the surprise ,I know all must be wondering whose mother’s day wish is pending ,well that’s from Bubbly Di (Bua) 

A video message from Bubbly : Wishing a very happy mother’s day to Khushi bhabhi ,Payal bhabz ,Tara bhabhi ,Lavanya bhabhi and Anjali Di thank you for always treating me like your child and wanting to get best for me and always being there to guide me.All of you never for a sec never made me miss my mom Pakki thankyou my mothers I love you all.

Khushi, Payal,Tara, Lavanya,Anjali : love you too Bubbly ,we miss you

Harsh goes near Khushi : Happy Mother’s Day jaan , thank you for giving me my Heera and to also be the father of Aarav,Arshi ,Arhi and Aara they are really precious to me.

Khushi : Actually I should say thank you to you Harsh ji for Heera,am so blessed to be a mother of your child (Khushi hugs Harsh ) Love you Harsh ji

Harsh : love you too Khushi

Arnav goes near Indira : Indira sorry to keep you unattended and also on behalf of my family that they aren’t giving you attention and my kids aren’t calling you mama as well !

Indira : Arnav ,you don’t need to be sorry and where the question lies in being called aunty in spite of me being your wife .It’s really ok for me because never I was a mother figure to them and nor did I force my right upon them because I have just come now and am only a wife ,a companion of yours which am really happy being that ! And even you Arnav you gradually fell in love with me because we stayed together as a live in couple because you wanted a life partner even though you had feelings for Tara which is completely natural and genuine ! So I don’t want to force relationships and am happy being the mother of our son Adiraj .

Arnav smiles and hugs Indira and his son Adiraj: Thanks for understanding me and my situation Indira ,I can't thankyou enough ,am happy that I found you ,I love you Indira 

Indira : love you too Arnav

Aarav goes near Ruhi and says : Happy Mother's day sweety and thanks for being a mother to my brother Aarush and to our baby Aahi and our baby which is on the way (Aarav carressing Ruhi's baby bump) Ruhi hugs Aarav : Thanks for always being there for me Aarav.Aarav please drop me over to Isha maa's place so that i can meet her and Shagun mama!

Aarav : Yeah sure Ruhi !

Aarav drops her to his in laws place and so that she can spend time with her 2 mother's

The End 

Continuation of this OS : Indira's Past Pg 2

Edited by dellzcreationz - 4 years ago

Updated some things above in my main post as some wordings were missing in the OS and in the description !

even I used to think why sheetal hates her own son n even when to the extent of murder attempt.aarav is still sad that she couldn't be tara's son.ruhi consoling him saying that his birth doesn't need any explanation was emotional. surprising that once tara was an egg donor n shyam made her do so.that time itself I felt that she is aarav's real mom.but without knowing that Tara thinking how big that boy will be now was cute.aarav meeting sheetal was a heart breaking emotional scene.sheetal revealing that he is not her blood was a superb scene.what a twist! aarav realising from the clinic that Tara is his real mother was lovely.now that druv Tara are married druv tara aarav make a happy cute family

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago

Awsome os

Good to know Arav is Dhruv and Tara’s son

aarav informing everyone that tara is his real mom n druv Tara aarav hug was lovely.druv telling Tara that he is happy that before their union itself they had a baby was sweet.now khushi feels happy that she failed in the custody case of aarav n Arnav Tara got aarav as aarav was with his real mom Tara.may be purposefully God made the situation like that so that aarav would be with his real mom Tara.aarav telling that tara is a devki in disguise of yashoda was lovely.ruhi telling aarav that now can lead a carefree life without any pain is true.after all he can be happy that he is not the son of an evil woman but the real son of his foster mom. 

mothers day celebration was nice.videos were so nice.the best one was bubbly wishing n thanking everyone .happy for her presence.I wish at least in the next os you will show her.harsh khushi thanking each other was nice.I liked the dialogues.aarav ruhi conversation was so sweet.good that aarav is dropping ruhi home to celebrate mothers day with 2 mothers ishimaa n shagun mumma.but the best one was Arnav indira's which I never expected to be the best.Arnav feeling that indira is left out as no one is giving her enough attention n his children not calling her mumma n apologizing to her was touchy.I loved indira's reply that she is not sad as she came into their life recently so bonding hasn't built up properly..also she hasn't behaved like a mother to his children nor she tried to impose motherly rights on them..so she is ok for not getting accepted as their mother n she is happy being the mother of their child.loved the whole dialogue.Arnav thanking her for understanding him n saying I love you to her was sweet.if you ever write os as a sequel please write Arnav indira's os. .if you can please show indira slowly developing a bond with arnav's children n getting accepting by them like ananya slowly getting accepted by rohit's children in kehne ko humsafar hai. loved all the pics.perfect

It's nice to know more about all of them ..

Choti ..

It was really a nice update..

😊

Edited by pakpearl - 4 years ago

Continuation of the OS 

This OS is on a request of Jasmine Rahul

After some few days

Aarav and Ruhi where busy doing shopping for Reyaan bday and they landed up at “Indira bakes” because Reyaan prefers the cake of Indira’s more than Raizadas's all time favorite pastry shop.

At the shop 

Aarav and Ruhi enter and their eyes traveled over to the counter where they noticed Indira and all 3 had a awkward glance

Indira : Aarav and Ruhi ,you guys here ? How come ? Usually you all order from your all time fav one right ?

Since Aarav didn’t wanted to do the talking and it was first decided between the two that Ruhi will be doing the purchasing ,he was busy trying to ignore her and looking at the walls and the other cakes present at the shop ! 

Ruhi looking up at Aarav and then looking towards Indira starts to speak : Well Indira aunty, Reyaan got so fond over your cakes after Dad had once brought one cake as a souvenir and Reyaan kept telling us that he wanted a cake from your shop and not from any other pastry shop so that’s why ! 

Indira smiles and says : Well that’s nice ,tell me what kind of cake would Reyaan prefer ?

Ruhi : Hmm please give me a Chocolate Oreo Cake !

Indira : Yeah sure ! Savita just pack this one up and decorate it by writing Happy Bday Reyaan “ 

Savita : Ok ma’am 

Ruhi hands over the money : Here you go aunty Rs 500 for the cake 

Indira : Ruhi beta this money ! 

Ruhi : Aunty yes you are a part of the family but that doesn’t mean that we would not value your work and take things for free and misuse the right of being family! It’s your bread and butter .So here you go !

(Tears filled up in Indira’s eyes as it avoked her deep emotions but she tried to supress it ) : Ok dear as you wish !

Ruhi notices Adiraj in the shop ,as she sees him crying and Indira is trying to keep him quite by playing with him and she questions Indira about his presence : Aunty why is Adhiraj here ? Don’t you find it difficult to manage customers and the baby ?

Indira : Well ,since Arnav goes to office and am here handling this bakery and there is no one to look after Adhiraj so I have taken the responsibility of bringing him here and taking care of him !

Aarav still doesn’t shows interest in starting a conversation and keeps looking somewhere else ! 

Ruhi : But why Aunty ? Adhiraj can also be taken care by a nanny as well by God grace you guys are earning well that you can appoint a nanny that fits a budget then why can you guys do that instead of burdening yourself !

Indira : I can’t trust strangers ,so it’s better that I myself look after my kid ! 

Ruhi : Ok fine ! I understand that there is so much of news coming up of Nanny’s proving to be unsafe but then why can’t you send Adhiraj to our place ,Raizada Mansion is also Adhiraj's home isn’t it !

Indira : Raizaida Mansion ? That only Raizada mansion was banned for Arnav and now Adhiraj has suddenly got a right to be part ! Yes Arnav does goes to visit you all in terms of being a father,brother and son only because rest of his relationships with you all ! But how can I trust you all by sending my son when he isn’t accepted ! 

Aarav finally opens his mouth : If that's the case of getting accepted, am ready to accept Adhiraj and what Ruhi is saying is right ! If Dad comes to the mansion to fulfill his duties of what responsibilities he is left with ,then we also accept you guys ! 

Indira : but then why don’t you treat Adhiraj as one ? 

Aarav : Aunty you know very well that we give you all the respect you deserve but we can never see you from the point of view of you being dad's wife ! And I always maintain that relationship of you by just being part of the family but not part of my family because it’s hard for me to accept even though I wanna accept you as my mother ,my mind is saying something else and my heart is saying something else !

Indira : Aarav I know you don’t have any ill feelings for me and I know you respect,love and care for me as just a member of the family which am totally happy with it and I really love the equation that we have because I don’t want to have a very strong bond with any relative because it hurts when they backstab me or my closed one !

Aarav : What do you mean aunty ? Why are you so scared in maintaining a relationship ? 

Indira : Let it be Aarav,we are ok just the way we are ! Please don’t force me to unfold my past !

Ruhi : aunty please tell us ! May be we can help you to remove your fear of relationships ! 

Indira was forced to open up : ok so listen ! I wasn’t so sacred in forming a bond until my own relatives ,my husband Siddharth's 2 brothers and their wives prove my love wrong for them when they took the life of my husband by killing them with a knife, when they realized that my husband had a lot of property and the house was on his name which we were staying , they were jealous of his earnings .If they wanted some shares ,my husband was ready to give them but what did his brother’s do ? they killed him right in front of me in the name of greed and then I sat near his body and wept and cried for him and because I tried to remove the knife from my husband’s body and when the police came they thought it was me who killed Siddharth and my small 5 year old son was manupilated by my brother in law’s and he was forced to assume that his mom only killed his dad and he hates me for that and now my brother in law’s are enjoying with Siddharth's money and my son is in their bad company ! And I don’t know how he is know and how he looks and how much hatred he must be having against me .

I not only lost my husband and then my son but I also suffered a miscarriage in the jail when I was put behind bars ,due to the trauma I lost my baby .I lost everything when greed won over love and cruelty won.From there on I lost hopes in relationships and I never did formed a close bond.But then when I met your father in the jail as he was going through the punishment of his rape charge ,I never knew I would fall in love with him and a day before he could be free along with me ,he finally opened up about his journey how he landed up in jail and how Advay used him,you know that right Aarav as you were there and I saw in him a broken soul ,dispatched from his family and I became a companion to him when your family didn't accept him back post his release and I eventually fell in love with him ,for your dad may be I was his 3rd actual love though he had a no of flicks but as a 3rd true love of his ,I can say so that i too found my 2nd love in him and am bless that way.

Ruhi : That’s so shocking ,you have gone through so much and what about your son ? Don’t you feel going back to him and telling him about the reality ? And also telling him about Dad and Adhiraj ! Am sure he would accept you all with open heart and even Dad and Adhiraj and he will surely be happy seeing you happy with them and that Dad loves you so much 

Indira : it’s easy to say sweety ,but I don’t think my son Siddhant would ever accept me back

Aarav : Am glad you found your love in dad ! Ok aunty I shall leave now since we need to prepare for the party ,hope to see you today evening and make sure you be there with Adiraj and dad !

Indira : Yes sure Aarav i will be there ! 

Aarav and Ruhi leaves ,while they were walking towards the car Ruhi questions Aarav that why he didn’t say anything : Aarav how can we just leave like that ? We need to support Indira aunty and assure her that we are a family and stop being insensitive !

Aarav : Am not insensitive Ruhi,I do care for Indira aunty and I want to show her my love for her by making things sorted in her life .I know who is Indira aunty son ! He is Siddhant Kapoor ,and he is my college friend I shall meet him and get things to the track and if everything happens according to my plan,I will surprise Indira aunty today by bringing Siddhant to the party .

Ruhi : That’s good Aarav ,I will too come to meet Siddhant Kapoor !

Aarav nods his head in a yes and he drove over to Siddhant's mansion

Siddhant is surprised to see Aarav and Ruhi : Hello Aarav ,so nice to see you even you Ruhi bhabhi !

Aarav : Yeah Siddhant ! Can we sit somewhere  where there is no one to disturb us and hear our conversation and even call Pankti bhabhi as well as what I want to discuss to you is really important (indicating he doesn't want to talk to him in front of his uncles)

Siddhant : Yes sure come towards the garden area (Siddhant calls over Pankti name and she comes down and they all proceed towards the garden area )

Siddhant : So Aarav,tell me what do you want to tell me !

Aarav : Siddhant ,I am here to tell you and your wife Pankti about your mom Indira and before you guys jump into any conclusion let me tell you guys the reality !

Siddhant : I don’t want to hear a single thing about that witch ! And how do you know her ?

Aarav : Listen Siddhant,it’s not like what you are thinking.Your uncle’s are the ones who killed your dad and not your mother ,she was shocked and she wasn’t in that mindset when your uncles killed your dad and she just touched the knife just to remove it from his body and then you came and got misguided by your uncle’s who put the whole blame on your mom.Why would your mom need all that money and property and see who is the real people enjoying your father's wealth it’s your uncles .They brain washed you so much that you couldn’t lend support to your pregnant traumatized mom who then later had gone through a miscarriage which caused her again pain ! She lost all the wealth that she had and that was you ,her husband and then her unborn child that died within her and for years she was in that pain that she couldn’t clear your misunderstanding and give you that love and she too missed her husband all along and her unborn child.Finally your mom got her companion as she really needed someone to give her support ,love and care in the form of my dad and she is now a mother to their child name Adhiraj.

Siddhant was shocked and surprised :Mom suffered so much and paid the price for the crime that she didn’t do!

Ruhi : Yes Siddhant ,not only that ,she also lost trust in relationships so much that apart from dad and Adhiraj she doesn’t want to bond with anyone because of the fear of loosing loved ones that’s why she is possessive about Adhiraj and now dad but she does allow Dad to spend time with us since we are his family but she is possessive about his presence in her life .

Siddhant : What did I do ! I forced mom to go in that zone that she wasn’t before .She was so happy go lucky and she used to love to bond with people and used to have deep trust and love for the relationships that she had with family members and now she isn’t so .I feel so guilty,she loved Dad along and us as well and went to jail for the crime she didn't commit.I really won’t understand the pain and the sacrifice she has done 

Pankti : Siddhant calm down,we need to make up for the years that you weren’t with your mom and bring her back to the old Indira ! 

Siddhant : Yes Pankti ,I need to ask forgiveness from her and get mom back and accept my new father and my brother 

Aarav : Today I am organizing my brother Reyaan's bday and I am inviting you guys to be the special surprise

Siddhant and Pankti nodded their heads in a yes 

Reyaan’s bday 

The whole Raizada family were in the jolly mood in celebrating Reyaan’s bday ! Arnav too came and joined in for the celebration along with Indira and Adhiraj

Tara : Reyaan ,come here son let’s cut your cake 

Reyaan : Yay my fav cake , thankyou Indira aunty,Ruhi bhabhi and Aarav Bhai !

Indira : Am glad you like my cakes dear !

Ruhi  : come on let’s sing Happy Bday to you …(after singing the song ) Reyaan cuts the cake along with Tara and Dhruv ! Harsh and Khushi wishes Reyaan and from the rest of the family and his siblings and cousins 

Aarav goes near Indira : Aunty though it’s Reyaan's bday but me and Ruhi have a surprise for you ! (Along with Indira, everyone else was also curious to know what’s tge surprise waiting for Indira ) and they all stare at the entrance when Aarav points out 

Aarav : Guys come in !

Siddhant and Pankti enter the mansion and the Raizada family didn’t knew who they were and even Indira wasn’t recognizing who they were !

Arnav : Aarav who are they ?

Indira : I cannot recognize who they are ?

Siddhant : It’s been so many years mom that’s why you can’t recognize me.Am your Sid, Siddhant ..( in tears ) and this your daughter in law Pankti 

Abhi mujh mein kahin

Baaki thodi si hai zindagi

Jagi dhadkan nayi

Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi

Indira (became emotional) I cannot my believe this ,you are here right in front of me.My eyes were longing to see you and I had already assured myself that I wouldn’t be able to see you since you have so much hatred for me that you won’t ever come back to me ! Can I hug you son ?

Kuch aisi lagan iss lamhe mein hai

Ye lamha kahaan tha mera

Siddhant feels pain in his heart that he had brought in such a big wall between them that now his own mother has to ask his permission to show her love to him : Yes mom and you have the right to express your love to me ,I am sorry for not trusting you and engraving so much of hate which is baseless ,you just give me 2-3 slaps and make me straight ,come here mom and embrace me.

Ab hai saamne

Issey chhoo loon zaraa

Khushiyaan choom loon

Yaa ro loon zaraa

(Indira hugs Siddhant and kisses him all over his face showing how much she longed for him and Pankti gets emotional seeing the reunion)

Indira breaks the hug and asks him : Siddhant but how did you find out about me and how did your hatred for me got completely erased ? 

Pankti : Mom it was because of Aarav ,Aarav came over to our place and brought to reality though I never knew the real truth but I also considered you be bad since what ever I was told about you ! Please forgive me as well mom for keeping hatred for you !

Indira : Pankti you didn’t know about me it’s so ok from your part of doing so and I completely understand you,you don’t need to be sorry  and by the way you are really beautiful ,sweet and good daughter in law and am blessed to have you and Siddhant though I lost your father Siddharth and your unborn sibling and I lost you for so many years but am happy to get you back and even to get Pankti in my life !

And I can’t thank enough Aarav and Ruhi thank you for giving me the best surprise !

Aarav : You don’t need to thank me mama .I just did my bit as a son to reunite you with my step bro 

Indira (surprised again as she didn’t expect Aarav to call her mama) : Mama ?

Aarav : Yes Indira mama,seeing your struggle and the love that you have for dad makes me get reminds of Harsh papa and Mom's love story that you both complete each other ! 

Tara : Am proud of you Aarav ,that you united a mother and son and too gave Indira the same as your parents and Indira I can really feel the amount of happiness you must be having in meeting Siddhant just like when I realized I was Aarav’s real mother ,the piece of you that you wanted from so long to get attached to you when it finally happens !

Aarav goes near Siddhant : Bhai are you getting a BG tune in your hears like “Abhi Mujh mein Kahin “ cause a few days back even I experienced that ,are you feeling the same !

Siddhant : Yes bro,and plus now since our mother’s are talking like this even more my ears are ringing ,so much of melodramatic senti and emotional talks uff 

Aarav : I know right ,Hi5 on that bro 

Tara- Indira : Acha bachu 

Ruhi and Pankti laugh at the scenario.

Siddhant goes near Reyaan and wishes him : Happy Bday Reyaan ,god bless you and here you go your bday gift and puts cake on his nose (he laughs and says )

Reyaan : Thank you bhaiya 

Siddhant goes near Arnav : Thanks for coming into mom's life and giving her so much of love , respect that she needed and for being by her side.You guys are really soulmates 

Arnav :I wouldn't name our relationship to be soul mates because we aren't in that phase of puppy love and keep  saying about we are distened to meet and I married her cause I wanted a partner to have sex and all ,nooo in fact it's just that  in life that you need someone ,someday and love happens whenever it has  to happen and Indira and I formed this relationship just to complete each other and not for to have sex and all that's why we had a live in relationship i feel this would be the first ever live in where sex isn't involved but just room mates who felt each other's presence nice ,and they say true love only happens once but very rarely its proven to be love can happen a numerous times and so did I found my love again in Indira,my loneliness of being away from the family because for what I have done when I was in a misunderstanding ,Indira completed me and so did I for Indira.She knew I had feelings for Tara and that Khushi was my past ,my ex wife and I knew that she wouldn't ever forget Siddharth and nor you Siddhant but life moved on, and became partners and we gradually fell in love and our live in did brought in the love between us and it just bloomed and now here we are  (wrapping Indira arms around his and romantically gazing at her eyes)

Siddhant : That's so sweet to hear from you about the definition of love and your relationship with mom well I wanted to ask you can I call you Popsie since Dad ka title Aara and Aarav le gaye ,aur Papa ka title Arshi aur Arhi le gayi toh meina aapko mera khud ka invention wala tag deta hoon as Popsie.

Arnav : Wow Popsie ,I really loved the name though and so happy to see you Siddhant and that now you are part of the family ,welcome son (Arnav hugs Siddhant ) 

Indira : Arnav and Siddhant am so happy to see you guys bond so well because it's very difficult to accept a new father and suddenly start to love that person like your own and even son in that matter ,its mandatory to spend a lot of time to develop such bond but in your case it's not at all needed and so happy for that (Indira looks up to Aarav and he smiles at her )

Harsh goes at the back of Aarav and catches his shoulder and says : Just like how Aarav and I jelled so well and quick and we both excepted each other as father and son and same is the case with Arnav and Siddhant .(Khushi ,Arshi and Arhi smiles )

Arnav : yeah and Siddhant though you are my step son but like my other kids I will never make any difference between you all .

(Arnav hugs Siddhant while holding Adhiraj and,when Aara interrupts they break the hug and then Siddhant takes Adhiraj in his arms.)

Aara : Just like how Dad removed the illegitimate tag from me,and for Aarav Bhai adopted tag same way he will treat you with love by removing the step tag

Siddhant : Yes I know Choti ,my sweet sis ! Come here (Siddhant gives her a hug ) 

[This below scene is in reference to Phass Gaya Re Kanhaiyaa, though I haven't shown the scenes of Phass Gaya Re Kanhaiyaa in this spin off version but please consider it's also applicable here ]

Siddhant : Popsie ,since you have so many kids , just like Aarav and Ruhi how they adopted Aarush to make you one parent less to be of ,I was thinking of doing the same and me and Pankti adopt Adiraj as our son !

Arnav and Indira : That's good thought Siddhant and Pankti but at the same time it's really funny indeed

Arnav : But Siddhant I guess you should limit yourself to Adhiraj only and not like Aarav who is now going to be the father of 3 as the 3rd one is coming on the wish of Tara and the previous one (Aahi) was on the wish of Khushi (Arnav laughs at Aarav's state of maintaining 2 mom's wishes) 

Aarav : Yeah dad ,do more leg pulling of me in front of my new bro ,here am trying to fulfill wishes and you 

Arnav : Just kidding son ! And Siddhant and Pankti take care of Adiraj 

Siddhant-Pankti - Yes sure Popsie 

Siddhant : And am sure from heaven ,dad must be happy seeing us reunited and living happily

Indira : Yes , Siddharth's soul is finally at peace now since we are united and happy ! I really miss you Siddharth (Indira eyes welled up and Arnav hugged her and then kissed her on forhead )

Arnav :  Even though I am your husband now,but I promise you I won't ever take that place of Siddharth from you and maintain that Arnav side in your heart and be there for you and love you till my last breath 

Siddhant and Pankti became emotional seeing Arnav Indira together and so we're the Raizadas

surprising that indira has a bakery n reyaan prefers to have cake from there.indira's baby adhiraj there in the bakery was unexpected.like indira now a days hearing many such news even I am scared to trust stranger nanny. poor indira has to manage bakery n baby together.my son's play school teacher used to keep her son in her classroom.so this  scene reminded me of that.sad that indira asked how can she trust them when he is not accepted in the family.the silent aarav suddenly saying that if Arnav is coming home to fulfill his responsibility he is willing to take care of adhiraj was nice aarav saying that though he respects indira it's difficult to accept her as his dad's wife as his mind n heart are saying contradictory things was realistic .shocking that indira said that she fears to get closer to family members as she is scared to get betrayed.shocking n sad that her hus got killed by his own brothers but she was accused of killing him n sadly her son also thinks the same.surprising that aarav knows Sid. hope he clears the misunderstanding n unites him with indira

aarav telling the truth to sid n Sid feeling guilty was touchy.sid is realizing that he is also responsible for indira to lose Faith in relationships was painful.reyaan indira moment in his birthday party was nice.aarav surprising indira by showing Sid n pankti was sweet.indira saying that she can't recognise him n Sid saying that he is her son Sid..then indira asking whether she can hug him..sid saying that she has the right to express her love..she can slap him n make him straight. ...telling her to come n hug him was touchy.indira kissing all over his face...talking to pankti also was sweet.the song for Sid indira was perfect.later they talking about sid feeling its music in heart was cute.indira thanking aarav n aarav calling her mama surprising her...aarav's dialogues to her why he accepted her as his mumma...telling her that Arnav indira remind him of harsh khushi's love was lovely. sid thanking Arnav for giving love n respect to indira when she needed it the most was sweet.