Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

First Anniversary of Silsila

Subha27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Silsila 1st episode VM for 1st anniversary (june 4th) It's a dedicated to ShaDiti & DD, Abhinav

Edited by Subha27 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful. Shaditi&MauNal +their  hotness☺️...and that song.☺️❤️❤️😳 aag hai aagggg🤪

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Damnnnn!!! It's so beautiful subha ❤️as always..You know the originals were amazing...Be it Aditi,Shakti,Abhinav or Drashti. I miss our MauNal tbh...A refreshing concept it was but due to poor writing this biryani turned into khichdii...🤢But everyone gave their best.Aditi & Shakti were the Praan and Jaan of the show! Perfectly blended to play Mauli & Kunal respectively....♥️ And not to forget their amazing chemistry and their own individual performance.🥳They were splendid throughout the season.AalsoI miss Abhinav he was one hell brilliant actor.*DEAR MRS*🤣... Drashti was good too but personally I would've liked her playing the negative shade according to earlier script.

Miss them a lot and love them

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Barfeele paani mein fire lagaya that dono ne🤪and first episode was the best sizzler platter that any show serve ....Too hot and cute to handle.❤️#Maunal 

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: rmahi25

Damnnnn!!! It's so beautiful subha ❤️as always..You know the originals were amazing...Be it Aditi,Shakti,Abhinav or Drashti. I miss our MauNal tbh...A refreshing concept it was but due to poor writing this biryani turned into khichdii...🤢But everyone gave their best.Aditi & Shakti were the Praan and Jaan of the show! Perfectly blended to play Mauli & Kunal respectively....♥️ And not to forget their amazing chemistry and their own individual performance.🥳They were splendid throughout the season.AalsoI miss Abhinav he was one hell brilliant actor.*DEAR MRS*🤣... Drashti was good too but personally I would've liked her playing the negative shade according to earlier script.

Miss them a lot and love them

awww...so well said.🤗

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Brilliant VM ♥ Maunal are fire 🔥 Damn.. They were a dream 😭😍 So so beautiful. Miss them. Great job 👍