Exclusive: Ranbir, Deepika, Ranveer & Alia to collaborate

Posted: 4 years ago

Exclusive: Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone to collaborateBollywood by Kajol Mathur | Jun 4, 2019

Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone to do special concerts in the States

If just like us, you too are obsessed with Bollywood, then we have some incredible news. For the first time ever, B-town’s most loved and top stars of this generation, Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are all set to go for a tour together. All four actors have given us some brilliant performances and time and again we have partied the night away to their hit numbers.

Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone to do special concerts in the States

This sure has come as a big surprise for all fans. A source close to the tour informed Filmfare that Ranbir – Alia and Ranveer – Deepika are super excited for the tour. The source said, “Ranbir, Alia, Ranveer and Deepika will be doing various concerts across the United States where they will be performing on their hit numbers. It’s for the first time such a thing is happening and they found it the perfect way to connect with their fans globally.”

The source further informed that the tour will only be happening next year once they are done shooting for individual projects. Looks like we have to wait a little for this tour to happen.

Now that’s pretty exciting, right?

All I can say in bw is that it is one big group orgie🤬

How could you be so comfortable together is beyond me when your relationship broke in such a bad note. Being cordial is different but this is something else

For me ex is an ex but these people stay together so close that they re one of best friends. My fave too earned 12 crores from tour last year , so i guess money is everything even above your self respect and yes it applies to my fave too👎🏼 

No wonder outside world doesnt respect bw stars compared to old times. 

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Alia has a full schedule. Ranbir and Ranveer have at least 1 movie shooting. Deepika’s schedule is clear unless the Luv rumor is true.

Who knows though. There is money to get out there

Edited by jb508 - 4 years ago

Is this legit? Funny how we fans and spectators waste so much time debating over these stars and analyzing their equations, meanwhile they all remain chummy and laugh all the way to the bank. 

This season of Bigg Boss should these 4 living in the house and broadcasted 24/7 live.  IF will be on fire. 

Maybe this is how Karan is getting money for Takht lol. He promised people in the US a tour

Originally posted by aurora-borealis

Is this legit? Funny how we fans and spectators waste so much time debating over these stars and analyzing their equations, meanwhile they all remain chummy and laugh all the way to the bank. 

All theories down the gutter from every fan group

They care about.money only. They can sell their soul to Satan 

Originally posted by Malpua

This season of Bigg Boss should these 4 living in the house and broadcasted 24/7 live.  IF will be on fire. 

🤣 👍🏼

surprisingly i am thinking the same during reading this article , but not only IF , also the whole SM will be on fire

They will have the time of their lives on the tour. They can swap partners and do daily publicity stunts and make money while they're at it. What could be better?

The more ppl hate them for their antics, the more they rise! 👏