Aditya Sir in Super 30 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Aditya Sir is an Ace actor.smiley32 There isn't any role he can't portray.👍🏼

I watched the movie last week. It was awesome and Aditya sir's role was a negative one but still his acting was amazing!

I finally watched it on one of the ott platforms. 

Enjoyed the movie a lot. Adi sir was in top form and the movie was of a very relevant theme. So I enjoyed it.

At least I am happy he didn't act in one of those useless dark movies which never get released in the main stream.

I didn't know it but apparently Aditya sir was there in the movie Saaho as well. Anyone here who has watched it? What was his role? Review?

Originally posted by 23Diya

I didn't know it but apparently Aditya sir was there in the movie Saaho as well. Anyone here who has watched it? What was his role? Review?

He didn't act in the movie Saaho. Those were rumours. But, he has 3 mainstream movies lined up for release. Let's hope for the best. Seeing him on silver screen is endearing, afterall.

Originally posted by Chaaruuu

He didn't act in the movie Saaho. Those were rumours. But, he has 3 mainstream movies lined up for release. Let's hope for the best. Seeing him on silver screen is endearing, afterall.

Oh...I was checking for his latest releases and Google showed me Saaho along with Super 30. Well, even Google can make mistakes.

Oh yes, now that CID is off the list, I try even harder to catch him on the big screen. Fingers crossed for the near future!

Watched Super 30 today. It's so endearing to see him on the big screen. And he pulls off his role flawlessly. One heck of an actor that he is.

Have seen him performing after ages and realised that his charisma is intact and so is my love and respect for him. 

Originally posted by 23Diya

I am glad he didn't work in Saaho. That was a super flop movie 😳

Originally posted by visrom

I am glad he didn't work in Saaho. That was a super flop movie 😳

I didn't even remember about this rumour. So, didn't watch it. Which is a good thing I suppose, since you say it was  a flop movie.