CID

Aditya Sir in Super 30

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Check it out! He's got an interesting role it seems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpvEWVVnICE

Edited by Metis - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The trailer is really nice. It seems Aditya sir is going to have a noticable but slightly negative role (as always). I hope they occupy more screens in the country. I want to see him on a big screen for once.😘

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I watched the trailer and he's so impressive as a cunning and avaricious man. 👍🏼

23Diya thumbnail

^Hmm...seems he was just in the mood to meet old buddies. It's unlikely that he will do two shows of different production houses at the same time.

Minionite thumbnail

It looks like he has a substantial role in the movie. He appears in this song quite a bit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjmAu2lkDAY

23Diya thumbnail

Watched the movie today. It really was a nice one. And AS did have a significant role as we hoped he would. In fact, I'd say he was the second main character in this one.

He was shown as the sort of businessman who'd do anything to get his business work in profit. He started with a bit of a positive role but ended up as a negative (surprise!😆). But even in that villainous role, his character had a bit of a comic flare, probably to balance out the mostly serious topic that the film deals with. 

A must watch! 

Tell me if any of you watched it too, and if you liked it.

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Felt Good to read the review. I don't have any company to watch this, so I will wait for it to come on TV or Amazon/Netflix. 😒

Minionite thumbnail

I might go next week to watch in theatre. The movie is getting rave reviews and a friend of mine watched it and said that it's a must watch in theatres.

23Diya thumbnail

^Do share your views once you watch it.