I knew but I couldn't reveal it for the personal problem.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know much about the military rules and the military men mentality. But I am confused. Kabir only knew that Vyom was a double agent. There were no other people in that place except Kabir and the terrorist when his last breath. He sacrificed his life for his friend even though he was a traitor. How could the other military people come to know about Vyom. 

If the terrorist was captured and he told the truth, Kabir would be arrested for the enquiry at very next second. Not only Kabir, the whole family of Vyom might be under the military custody. 

I think Kabir told the truth unnecessarily just like " my father is not inside the house". 

Edited by krithi1990 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I don't know much about the military rules and the military men mentality. But I am confused. Kabir only knew that Vyom was a double agent. There were no other people in that place except Kabir and the terrorist when his last breath. He sacrificed his life for his friend even though he was a traitor. How could the other military people come to know about Vyom. 

If the terrorist was captured and he told the truth, Kabir was arrested for the enquiry at very next second. Not only Kabir the whole family of Vyom might be under the military custody. 

I think Kabir told the truth unnecessarily just like " my father is not inside the house". 

Maybe after Military's months of  investigations they came to know... Shaurya came to know first thats why he went to Kabir asking him to surrender first otherwise he would get in trouble had Shaurya revealed about it to officials directly.

These kind of things cannot be hidden for long from military people. Shaurya might have done a thorough investigation.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Maybe after Military's months of  investigations they came to know... Shaurya came to know first thats why he went to Kabir asking him to surrender first otherwise he would get in trouble had Shaurya revealed about it to officials directly.

These kind of things cannot be hidden for long from military people. Shaurya might have done a thorough investigation.

I agree.  Kabir was a third person of Vyom. Just a friend only. But Kavya and Arush are double agent's closed relatives. I heard that the punishment of double agent is very severe. His whole family will get the penalty. Sometimes they may be poisoned.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree.  Kabir was a third person of Vyom. Just a friend only. But Kavya and Arush are double agent's closed relatives. I heard that the punishment of double agent is very severe. His whole family will get the penalty. Sometimes they may be poisoned.

It will not happen in TV shows..

makers biggest foolish mistake making vyom traitor ...guy who served his country suddenly became traitor and his very good friend go to know last minute and hid this from army and country..I prefer to fulfil his friends wish first by marrying his wife and accepeting the child rather than disclosing the truth, How pathetic.Its a crime to support Traitors ...

Court martial will /should happen but do not worry Kavya Pooja Paath will save Kabir ๐Ÿ˜†

PS: Personal Problem is more important than country๐Ÿ˜† ..Wah Writer Wah Writer ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Precisely thats why Kabir hid this truth from military officials. 

Had he revealed the truth about Vyom, then the aam janta would have not spared Kavya and Aarush and the officials might have poisoned them. 

Vyom was Kabir's best friend including Kavya. Maybe they had similar dynamics like that of three lead friends in the movie battigul meter chalu. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Precisely thats why Kabir hid this truth from military officials. 

Had he revealed the truth about Vyom, then the aam janta would have not spared Kavya and Aarush and the officials might have poisoned them. 

Vyom was Kabir's best friend including Kavya. Maybe they had similar dynamics like that of three lead friends in the movie battigul meter chalu. 

But what is the point in revealing the secret now. They are going to do the same to Kavya,arush na. Military rules are strict.

They cannot escape from the law.

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

But what is the point in revealing the secret now. They are going to do the same to Kavya,arush na. Military rules are strict.

They cannot escape from the law.

Janta does not know about Vyom Truth ๐Ÿ˜† unless and until you disclose that openly 

Army will not attack Kid and Traitors wife but ofcourse they will question the wife...Even if kabir married kavya and accepted Arush , how come it will stop army not questioning  kavya ..???  personal reason is bigger than country .???  I am blaming writers thats it ...they completly mocked this track and Kabir s the only person suffering in this because of his friends promise ..its not nice ..

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Janta does not know about Vyom Truth ๐Ÿ˜† unless and until you disclose that openly 

Army will not attack Kid and Traitors wife but ofcourse they will question the wife...Even if kabir married kavya and accepted Arush , how come it will stop army not questioning  kavya ..???  personal reason is bigger than country .???  I am blaming writers thats it ...they completly mocked this track and Kabir s the only person suffering in this because of his friend ..its not nice ..

They cud hv thought of a better plot for Zain. It's not impressive at all. Even the scene where kabir leaves Kavya the impact was missing. It was supposed to be an emotional one but due to sloppy writing it is failing to impress.

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

They cud hv thought of a better plot for Zain. It's not impressive at all. Even the scene where kabir leaves Kavya the impact was missing. It was supposed to be an emotional one but due to sloppy writing it is failing to impress.

It is indeed bad writing and bad execution on this plot.. I feel like kabir was used badly in Vyom-Kavya-Arush ...He is a good friend no doubt and he was dedicated to his job .. he did not even put his family first when it came to joining army ( situation was diff ) But here When Vyom died as a traitor and telling kabir what to do with kavya and Arush ..Kabir just fulfill that traitors promise rather than thinking about his job and profession. ...Very Unimpressed ..Now i see Kavya praying in some clips and i am sure that will help Kabir Case and he will come out clean ...

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guys wait for today's episode. . . Its something fishy behind vyom's truth and hint for the same is given today. . . .