Hostages...

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Whos watching this? I am... Watched episode 1, was very thrilling... Hope it doesnt fizzle out mid way...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail

No one interested in such a wonderful show ðŸ˜• Anyways, I enjoed it thoroughly ðŸ˜Š Would be watching the last 2 episodes today, one of the rare good shows...

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: smallwonder

No one interested in such a wonderful show ðŸ˜• Anyways, I enjoed it thoroughly ðŸ˜Š Would be watching the last 2 episodes today, one of the rare good shows...

Arey..Wait. currently i m watching Kota Factory.

Later on i will watch hostages.

And them I will Surely comment.

I have also read  good reviews about this web series.

smallwonder thumbnail

Ok 😊 Wat is Kota Factory ðŸ˜•

iluvusakshi thumbnail

kota factory is based on the Kota Pattern of studying & cracking IIT JEE exams. how the students get admissions, how they cope with the pressure of studies, how they befriends with other students, the ghar malkin, the DPP , finding a girlfriend everything. do watch it. it has only 4 episodes.

but ha yaar. ye mechanics , chemistry, physics mere bhi dimag me jara late hi ghuste hai.

smallwonder thumbnail

Oh my gosh! There was so much happening in the last episode ðŸ˜• Too hoch poch... But actually also was good in a way being fast paced rather than a drag... But if anyone could explain to me the ending ðŸ¤” It was either too intelligent or too complex... Yes, I could make out the basic thing what was happening... But really felt some questions unanswered, either to use your intelligence, or for season 2 ðŸ˜‰ Great show nevertheless ðŸ˜Š

BTW: there is a video on youtube to actually explain the ending of Hostages to the viewers ðŸ˜† So its not just me ðŸ˜Š

smallwonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

kota factory is based on the Kota Pattern of studying & cracking IIT JEE exams. how the students get admissions, how they cope with the pressure of studies, how they befriends with other students, the ghar malkin, the DPP , finding a girlfriend everything. do watch it. it has only 4 episodes.

but ha yaar. ye mechanics , chemistry, physics mere bhi dimag me jara late hi ghuste hai.

Ok ðŸ˜Š Actually doesnt sound my type... But will give a try... ðŸ˜Š

iluvusakshi thumbnail

Watched the series...Finally. it is very slow IMO. what an end yaar..Completely unimaginable...

The pace of the series is too slow yaar. At one point I literally thought to skip middle wale episodes and go directly to the last episode.

I will give 2.5/5

iluvusakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

Oh my gosh! There was so much happening in the last episode ðŸ˜• Too hoch poch... But actually also was good in a way being fast paced rather than a drag... But if anyone could explain to me the ending ðŸ¤” It was either too intelligent or too complex... Yes, I could make out the basic thing what was happening... But really felt some questions unanswered, either to use your intelligence, or for season 2 ðŸ˜‰ Great show nevertheless ðŸ˜Š

BTW: there is a video on youtube to actually explain the ending of Hostages to the viewers ðŸ˜† So its not just me ðŸ˜Š

As i got it..CM is the biological father of SP pruthvi singh' wife. Thats why his bone marrow matched with her.