Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Manohar, tu toh gayo!

A_ChaoticSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Now since Manohar already know about Janhvi aka Pooja Ashok Sharma, what do you think she'll do? I don't think she'll let him expose her this soon, so definitely end up killing him by herself/someone else. Well, Manohar has done a good job, that too worth a Crore. Janhvi underestimated this creep sadly. She must have ended his chapter on that day itself. Na rehta baans, na bajti basunri..or better say band!😆 

But now Janhvi will be more careful. As Manohar has found out the truth, means there are some loop holes that are needed to be closed asap to shape her plans in future.

Edited by A_ChaoticSoul - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: A_ChaoticSoul

Now since Manohar already khow about Janhvi aka Pooja Ashok Sharma, what do you think she'll do? I don't think she'll let him expose her this soon, so definitely end up killing him by herself/someone else. Well, Manohar has done a good job, that too worth a Crore. Janhvi underestimated this creep sadly. She must have ended his chapter on that day itself. Na rehta baans, na bajti basunri..or better say band!😆 

But now Janhvi will be more careful. As Manohar has found out the truth, means there are some loop holes that are needed to be closed asap to shape her plans in future.

are you gujarati? ? ? ? 

A_ChaoticSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lol, no!😃

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the hint. Waiting for today's episode.

Moumina thumbnail

Yup......... Super excited......

Their scene is really good

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Who knows. Maybe Jaanvi will make him against PK and support her plans. It seems he is not a devotee of PK. Money can make anything. If he helps  Jaanvi she will achieve her goal very easy. Because he may know A to Z about PK's move. 

kala16 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: krithi1990

Who knows. Maybe Jaanvi will make him against PK and support her plans. It seems he is not a devotee of PK. Money can make anything. If he helps  Jaanvi she will achieve her goal very easy. Because he may know A to Z about PK's move. 

But he is a cheap guy. He is misbehaving with Jhanvi. He can do anything for money.

So he cannot help Jhanvi in any way.

Each time she has to give him lakhs and lakhs. 

She can't give excuse to PK and Dhruv. She will get caught.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Really dont want to make jhanvi a killer or psycho . Strong doesnt means she has to kill. She can use her intelligence to break and rule mittals. Most definitely would love to see her as a woman of principles. There are many ways to take revenge other than blood shed. What difference jhanvi and PK will have if she too start to kill everyone come in her way. My pov others may differ.  Me too waiting how she will deal with manohar

kala16 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Really dont want to make jhanvi a killer or psycho . Strong doesnt means she has to kill. She can use her intelligence to break and rule mittals. Most definitely would love to see her as a woman of principles. There are many ways to take revenge other than blood shed. What difference jhanvi and PK will have if she too start to kill everyone come in her way. My pov others may differ.  Me too waiting how she will deal with manohar

But what if she kills him for self protection. It's not a murder. Maybe she can take the help of Shail and amma.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kala16

But what if she kills him for self protection. It's not a murder. Maybe she can take the help of Shail and amma.

If she kills him to protect herself then I m up for this , that creepy pervert Manohar should go now 

Any update what happened today ??

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago