Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

MISHIR SS - KAHANI TERI MERI updated part 2 pg 1

dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi fam.. have started writing a short story on our favourite mishty and abir. i hope you all will like it. thankyou. do connect with me on instagram (link in signature)❤️

PART 1

Situation:- Mishty and Abir are good friends, both have not realised their feelings yet. Pre-marital courtship of kunal and mishty is going on.

Scene:-

Kunal had planned a date with mishty . As usual he went to abir for suggestion, I mean where he should take her, what gift should he give her etc .

Kunal - "bhai.. aap mujhe desh ki sabse badi company ke sath meeting ke liye kahoge me easily kar lunga par ye date plan karna..Mujse nhi hota..Plzz help me"

Abir putting hand around his shoulder- "nanko..Why fear when abir is here" he laughed which made kunal smile too.. 

Abir knew mishty's taste, what she likes and what not. Accordingly he decorated the place with ballons and candles, ordered her favorite dishes from her fav hotel, kept flower on the table, also did small small detailing. He was kinda enjoying doing these things for her. He had not realised his feelings till.

Mishty's house,

She was hesitant and confused with what to wear. It was her 1st date with kunal oppss any guy. She was very nervous. She picked up a flower printed yellow dress from cupboard and instantly reminded of abir. "par kunal ko ye pasand aaegi kya? Shyad nahi.." so she put it back and now picked up a beautiful red off shoulder dress, classy and elegant, totally kunal's taste. With that she wore beautiful heels , long earings and did little makeup , unlike her. When she saw herself in mirror she got surprised, indeed she was looking very beautiful but she was not comfortable.

"It's ok mishty..You can do it" she said to herself and left for the venue.

In evening,,

Kunal was there at sharp 7pm, & waiting for her. He got a call for urgent meeting but just for sake of mishty he postponed it to 20 min. But he was anxious and in hurry.

Mishty came at around 7:15pm , fidegling with fingers, coping up with heels. Nervousness and uncomfort can be clearly seen on her face. Kunal who was eagerly waiting for her got struck seeing her once. She was looking heavenly though. She came slowly and both greeted each other with a simple hiee.

Both sat on their respective chairs . Kunal initiated the conversation and complimented her - "kafi different lag rhi ho aaj.. I mean acchi lag rhi ho" she smiled and said thankyou, though in heart she was expecting him to notice her discomfort but he didn't. 

Mishty looked around and admired the decorations. She said - " waise different to tumne bhi kiya hai kafi kuch.. decorations kafi acchi lag rhi hai" kunal gave a weak smile and said thankyou..

They were talking just then kunal again got a call from company . He got angered and said on phone - " unhe wait karne ko bolo..Main aadhe ghante tak aaunga"

Other side - "but sir they can't wait much..They have a flight to catch..Aap nahi aae to ye deal cancel ho jaegi"

Kunal looked at mishty, be knew right now his priority is her but he also can't let that deal go so he said - "me bas 5 min tak aaya..Unhe jane mat dena" and cut the call. 

Kunal - "mishty am sorry muje jana pdega..Kuch urgent hai. But tum ruko main bhai ko bula deta hu wo tumhe drop kr denge..Akele mat jana plz.." and he left, mishty didn't even got the chance to say a word. She was upset. Sitting alone in a decorated room, feeling like a decorated dummy.

To Be Continued...

Waiting for your feedback 😊

Edited by dreamyp - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tannulove07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow story is really awesome n looking exciting ..... please Update soon... Waiting for the next part..

dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Part 2 :-

Kunal sat in car and dialed home number as abir didn't had phone. He start driving and coincidentally abir picked the the phone.

Abir - " hello "

Kunal (fast and worried tone) - "bhai ek urgent meeting aa gyi hai..Aap plz mishti ko venue se pick karke ghar drop kar do "

Abir face expression changed from calm to anger & worry. He held his forehead and said - "nanko.. teri or mishty ki date thi or tu use akela chodke ek stupid si meeting attend karne ja rha hai.. tujhe akal wakal hai ya nhi? "

Kunal wearing his bluetooth - "bhai I know muje mishty ko aise akele nhi chodna chahiye tha par ye meeting nhi hui to crores ki deal hath se nikal jaegi "

Abir - "nanko deals aati jati rehti hain par rishte bar bar nhi judte..Ek bar agar darar aa jae fir use bharna bhot mushkil ho jata hai"

Kunal - " bhai muje pta hai aap sab sambhal loge hmesha ki tarah..Now hue main office which gya hu.. aap plz jaldi jao or mishti ko uske ghar drop kardo..Thankyou thankyou biee " and hurriedly he cut the call. Abir left for venue worried for mishty.

On the other side, mishty was still sitting on her chair, looking at the decorations. She can't believe kunal left her like this . She was a person for whom relations are everything, relations are her priority. But kunal is opposite, For him his buisness is priority. 

Mishty (to herself) - "kya main aise insan ke sath zindagi guzar paungi jiski zindagi me mujhse jyada important uska kaam hai ?" 

She was drown in her thoughts when abir came running and saw her standing in front of a mirror. He came and stood behind her. Her eyes were filled with tears, shattered hopes and broken trust.  He knew what kunal did was not right , he was afraid from mishty's eyes.

Abir still composes himself and tried to cool the environment and tried to defend kunal.

He said giving fake smile - "wo mishty meeting sach me bahot jaruri thi warna kunal aise kabhi nhi jata "

Mishty (looked directly in his eyes and asked ) - " kya wo meeting uske rishte se bhi jyada jaruri thi? Kya wo meeting hmari 1st date se bhi jyada jaruri thi? Kya wo meeting uss ladki se bhi jyada jaruri thi jo uske liye khudko badalke baithi hai? Sach me abir kya wo meeting mujse bhi jyada jaruri thi??? " Hearing her questions abir got mum, he knew mishty was right.

Mishty looked around and says - " jab ye decorations dekhi muje laga kunal ko kitna khayal hai meri khushi ka, meri choice ka par ab lagta hai ki kunal ne ye sab kiya hi nahi " she again ask to abir " bolo ye sab kunal ne kiya ya nhi"

Abir had no words to say so he tried to divert the topic and said - "tum..tum bhi kya baten lekar baithi ho kunal nhi krega to kon krega hmm..? "Avoiding eye contact " chalo na kuch khate hain waise  bhi tumhara fav. Khana hai" He sat on table and start eating.

Mishti questioned him again - "tumhe kaise pata ki mera fav. Khana.. wait ye sab arrangement ye decoration , khana kunal ne nahi balki tumne kiya hai..Haina "

Abir was shocked to react, he stood and said sternly - "i think ab hame chalna chahiye"

Abir start walking but mishtydidnt move a inch.   She was angry with him. Abir looked back and saw her standing still with a grumpy face. He looked up and mumbled a prayer to god "kya piece bnaya hai bhagwan ji.. raksha karna kunal ki "

He again come back to her and said in attitude " chalo main tumhe ghar drop kar deta hun "

Mishty in double attitude - "tum jao..Main apne aap ja sakti hun "

Seeing her attitude abir loose his calmness, he held her hand and start walking with her forcefully . He knew she is too adamant and so he is.

Mishty was shocked with his action, she tried to left her hand from his string hold but she was not able to. Defeating she start shouting  - "abir leave me..Chodo mujhe... Chodo.. "

Abir fed up from her shouting, shouted back "nahi chod sakta" mishty looked in his eyes and saw a emotion she never saw before..

To Be Continued..

Connect with me on instagram & youtube :- @meenakshikalra113

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

okay really great. Do continue.

priyavishu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice Try.... and the story s nice..... We r waiting for the next part........