Yeh Teri Galliyan LIVE UPDATES 03, 04, 05 & 06 Jun 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Asmita and Shaan wonder why Niv was so against Conducting Hridoy’s barsi havan n poojan n pind daan .

Shaan  suspects Hridoy might not be dead ... As ita is shocked to hear that ,,Shana changes his sentence by stating that Niv might not be ready to accept Hridoy’s death ..she wants to keep him alive . 

Asmita notices Niv leaves the house in black saree ..she tries to probe but Niv discloses nothing .

Niv visits the secret location when Rishi Munies are using traditional Ayurvedic methods to bring back Hridoy from Coma .. 

he is recovering well they state but would take time to wake up n talk 

Niv lovingly applies natural treatment on him ...

Asmita Shaan atta romance in kitchen ... 

Niv invites her niece to come over to Majumdar house from abroad . 

Asmita is scared of Hridoy’s Bhoola .she sleeps on the sofa in the hall ..Shaan notices  her n sits besides her all night . Shaan can’t resist pushing a strand of hair off her fair cheek. 

In the morning Beauty moushumi taunt them for being together all night 

Niv decides it was it they got rid of both Asmita n Shaan .

Yeh Teri Galliyan LIVE UPDATES 04 Jun 2019 

Beauty n Moushumi bad mouth Asmita Shaan for spending the night in the hall .

Niv glares at them n decides to get rid of both n break their love story .

Mohana arrives from US along with her parents... she meets n greets her Nivi  Bua  and Shaan bhaiya ... She takes a liking for Asmita n is unhappy to know she was Hridoy’s widow ... Mohana suggests they should get Shana n Asmita married as they were both young n he was eligible n she was so beautiful ..this kind of marriages were common on US .

Niv reprimands her remiding this was not US 

Ayibro Bhaat rasam is arranges for Mohana ...all married ladies feed her ..Mohana ‘s mom insults n sends Asmita away for being a widow ...n orders her to stay away n refrain from partaking in any marriage rasams .

Asmita is heart broken ... Shaan speaks in favour of Asmita n warns her not to insult any woman ...

Shaan cheers up upset Asmita by feeding her Rosogolla ... 

Niv sees the. Together n plots to separate them. She asks Shaan to keep away from wedding rasams .. he has no respect for any rishtaa 

Asmita comes n informs Niv not to insult Shaan as he had lot of respect for rishtaa or he would never have paid for RM’s entire treatment . The family,yin’s surprised to learn this ... they are regretful n thankful to Shaan .

RM gets emotional n moved n hugs Shaan lovingly ,...all get emotional ..

Asmita warns Niv not to plot against Shaan or she will make public the hospital report that Hridoy was not mental at all he was just faking it .

Niv gets another shock ..

Asmita is thankful to her colleague Divya for sending her this report . She regrets not listening to Shaan when he tried to tel, her the same before Hridoy died .. she then decides nothing will now stop her from clearing Shaan’s name from murder accusation of Hridoy ..then Asmita Shaan will get remarried .

05 Jun 2019

The episode begins with Asmita ready to co fess her love for Shaan .. she is at first shocked to see Niv  apologising to Shana for her cruelty n accepts her as her son onece again ... Asmita is sure Niv is up to something 

Asmita  is invited to pub with Mohana’s friends where Asmita Shana give a beautiful romantic dance ... she gets drunk and the  they confess their love to eachother .. Asmita believes n trust Shana was innocent n that Hridoy dies accidentally ..

Everything was beautiful but the precap shocked me 

Niv murdering Shaan by a sword after tying him up with chains ...it was horrific sight .,

Updates for 06 Jun 2019

It is Mohana’s haldi ceremony ... Asmita is dancing on the song ...”Der na ho jaye ...” she gets the feeling of impending doom .... she is scared when the bowl of haldi splatters on the floor ... 

Niv calls Shaan to secluded cliff and knocks him down with her car , she then beats him up with rod .. he lies motionless unconscious n gravely injured .... Niv presumes him to be dead .. she takes revenge for Hridoy’s death .

Asmita calls up Shaan’s number ..she is horrified to hear Shaan lying gravely injured on the cliff top at Kaali ghati ...she rushes off ....

☠️🙀😱

PS if Shaan dies n Hridoy returns ... am quitting this forum 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today except for shamita scene the episode was boring it was basically nivi repeating the same thing again and again...it seemed as she is the lead of the show as the entire thing seemed like from her perspective.

Some questions is the new entry of.nivi niece from US is she going to use her to separate shamita as she is coming to India for marriage???to me it seems this way.

Also it seems Lavin contract has still to be renewed as his scene was shot before his exit and if you notice raymon and lavin scene were taken separately.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

Today except for shamita scene the episode was boring it was basically nivi repeating the same thing again and again...it seemed as she is the lead of the show as the entire thing seemed like from her perspective.

Some questions is the new entry of.nivi niece from US is she going to use her to separate shamita as she is coming to India for marriage???to me it seems this way.

Also it seems Lavin contract has still to be renewed as his scene was shot before his exit and if you notice raymon and lavin scene were taken separately.

Yeah both Shamita scenes ...the Atta romance in kitchen n hall romance while sleeping was nice for a change ..

Sutapasima thumbnail

Today Shaan supported Asmita n she too supported him ..when the fami,Ives were going against them ... 

dyer.a thumbnail

Actually I liked today's episode the scene where Shaan supports Asmita and then consoles her when she is crying by offering rasgulla, also when Asmita reveals shaan truth and emotional scene with Sir, I have always liked Shaan's relationship with RM and felt he is the one person who loves him genuinely in the house so it felt good that dada pota reconciled.

But the biggest thing Asmita now knows ridoy's truth that he was faking madness and shaan was right all along, well but nivi has some plans let's see what is her plan from precap one thing is clear that she once again play the loving mom to shaan game to emotionally black mail him.

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think they will show that once again when Asmita and Shantanu are about to reunite Riddoy will be back.

Asmita will succeed in clearing Shaan's name but once done something will come out the way to stop them to reunite..and that thing will be Riddoy re entry in the show..I think..as his exit is not a permanent one.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semeira

I think they will show that once again when Asmita and Shantanu are about to reunite Riddoy will be back.

Asmita will succeed in clearing Shaan's name but once done something will come out the way to stop them to reunite..and that thing will be Riddoy re entry in the show..I think..as his exit is not a permanent one.

They better reunite Asmita n Shaan fast 

I am losing interest in this show 

dyer.a thumbnail

Yes its about time that they reunite shaan and asmita as that is the only way to take the show forward and I don't like the idea of bringing ridoy back and separating them as this has been done to death and has become boring as hell and I think for now the show doesn't need ridoy's presence and for once they should focus on shaan and puchki and take their relationship forward.

dyer.a thumbnail

Here we are thinking about shaan and asmita united and this precap????

How can this be I am out too if shaan dies....what the hell are they trying to show.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

Here we are thinking about shaan and asmita united and this precap????

How can this be I am out too if shaan dies....what the hell are they trying to show.

I am so surprised by the beautiful Shamita drunk confession of love n apologies n romance .. but the precap shattered everything ... 

sorry friends will stop visiting the s forum if Shaan dies . Let the makers create path for Hridoy’s return n getting back with Asmita ... 

the creative directors are sick n so is Hridoy ... am out of this disgusting show ..