Ishq Subhan Allah

And the lusty witch is back ...WTH CVs

Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

🤢🤢 Eid ka dhamaka ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Instead ot punishing shahbaz and zeenat they are bringing this cheapster back...yuck yuck

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shereenm thumbnail

Oh no I just started watching the show again.

Zaabir thumbnail

Yep there is no need for her in the current track. I think this is kameena and kameenis plan to bring her back against Zara unless it's only for eid special but she needs a proper closure and out of zabeers life forever. She is an eye sore and torture to watch on screen. Too much negativity and too many villains its seems the writer either gets sadistic pleasure or he has an obsession with negative characters.

shereenm thumbnail

Like you said I am not sure why they are bring her back. This track is so focused on Zara making the realisation that her relationship with Kabir is over. By even bring her back it will not do anything to Zara because she is clearly over it mentally. I don't see her running back to Kabir for anything now. Unless they want to show how different Zara and Ruksar are and Kabir finally realising what he has lost. Hopefully we see a stronger Zara and a new male lead for her.

Zaabir thumbnail

This track should have only been focused on Zara and kabeers khula and kabeers kasam and shahbaz's exposure and the good winning over the evil and zabeer uniting. Zee TV is such a shitbag channel their core concept across all their shows is forced third angles, multiple marriages, multiple ML separations, too many villians and too much negativity. 

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Khula ho chuka hai ya nai ? 

Zaabir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Khula ho chuka hai ya nai ? 

Not yet. Formal proceedings still pending. 

narobi thumbnail

Didnt Zara say in previous episode that hogaya hai? 

Zaabir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Didnt Zara say in previous episode that hogaya hai? 

She exaggerated when she was talking to her family as Azra cleared it with her in the next episode and asked her, when khula legal proceedings are still pending then why did you say khula hogaya and Zara said to her mentally in her head it has happened. 

narobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

She exaggerated when she was talking to her family as Azra cleared it with her in the next episode and asked her, when khula legal proceedings are still pending then why did you say khula hogaya and Zara said to her mentally in her head it has happened. 

Oh okay, i think i missed that episode 

Thankyou :)