Shall I just stop updating?🤔😅 All you need to do is say... - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

why have you stopped updating????

never expected that you will stop updating!  

Hi dear ..............

Please don't stop writing and leave this forum 

Writing is a talent and you are an awesome writer

In fact every writer do have their own way to express emotions which we readers enjoy

I personally like to read only Maaneet stories and will expect more stories from all writers

Can understand your anger and  SORRY  if I hurt anyone unknowingly

I saw this post now only😭

Edited by priyasree - 4 years ago

Originally posted by WaveTeal

Ok, I will be straight, a big Sorry at the very beginning...But....πŸ˜‰

I am appalled at the rate and speed of the responses...I mean let's be clear this whole site turning into something new has not been very smooth...πŸ™„

Writers, content creators are are the ones who just got stabbed right on the heart...Still, we're trying so hard to update...

I try to update regularly...Not some 500-words...But full updates which take a lot of time and energy!
πŸ˜ͺ
But the feedback has been utterly disappointing.😏 

I can't and will never force anyone to read my work..However know that it's not easy to write, molding a story (keeping some sort of originality). And the feedback always not have to be positive. At least state why you might now like some story.

Feedback is my ultimate guidance& source of motivation...πŸ™

Now shall I assume seeing the amount of response that my stories are not well received and stop coming here altogether?? It's totally fine to share your viewpoint in a polite manner if that's how you feel, I promise it's much helpful to me than updating like a wandering person as I really don't have such luxury of time, neither the energy or patience anymore. πŸ™ Forgive me for that.

It's Maaneet what made me write & I can do that without sharing here. πŸ˜‰ Since after giving immense effort if this lack of response one gets then why shall one go through so much pain and be here??πŸ€” Also given the fact how it's a torture to update on this new layout, even PM! 

I wonder! πŸ€”πŸ§, Is simply reading and commenting, liking is much harder than this?? And what's with these selective reading thing going on??  Can you please answer my simple question. Or this thread will also be overlooked? Ah..Either way, I will get my message!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£

For the next few days, I am not updating since it's EID...After that, I am hoping sincerely that the activities of this forum increases. πŸ‘πŸŒ™

(Regular readers, I am very sorry for this but everyone has limits of their patience level, I for the one don't possess much of it now. I love you all immensely and thankful for your company, constant support)

dear i can understand ur frustration and anger but u dont need to stop writing if u still want to atleast complete ur stories and take a break like rashmi did dont leave ur stories hanging do the justice to them and complete ur stories atleast for the readers like me who not only like ur updates but also leave som comments if not 500 words but atleast something is better than nothing

we regular readers are waiting 

hey don't stop writing as always waiting for your updates 

where are you these days 

no dear..........dont stop plz...........

No please update... I am waiting

Edited by khwaishfan - 4 years ago