Shall I just stop updating?🤔😅 All you need to do is say... - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

I think  i can guess which other forum u r talking  about yea ther unity is something  else

Mayb all mg fans shifted to some other base or got old still i know there have been people who wud only read free ka it was there at 2010 n also now

This is not sounding like a rant i salute ur patience  cause i cant even think what u might go through  just  for d love of maaneet i m gratful i met u here n never be upset over like comment  baby ur work is one of the bestest trust me i have read a lot but never seen maaneet like u write

Also u r so busy still u do so much 2 keep forum active anyway last thing  is that just do what u want baby u r very talented n u will get ur due success whrever u go or chose any alternative side. I am following u on blog n wp

Tbh if is not even usuable now after new look πŸ’

Congratulations  for 2 million  views  on ur maaneet vm baby😍😘

Bye now off to unres my comments

Please don't leave. I read a lot of stories here. U r my favorite writer. I am very bad in expressing my words. That is why not comment. But i have always loved all ur writing.

I was away for a few days but i opened ur pm the first and seeing this post. U make this forum very nice with ur posts. Plz do not leave writing. I have created wattpad account and still trying to figure it out. Don't want to miss ur amazing maaneet stories dear

You are a fantastic writer. I have been sick. Just started reading again. 

Thank You much for giving me the pleasure of your beautiful stories.

Hi no please don’t do that I only read Maneet and I never get bored all because of you and other wonderful writers this is the only forum where I log in acutely i never log out 😬 

Love you all 

Not at all

Dont leave gf

Hey ipti

Pls don't leave and pls don't stop updating 

we all love you and your stories and are eagerly waiting for you to update so pls don't stop updating 

Missing youπŸ€—

Hello Iptida.... your readers are waiting for updates 

sad that you are not updating any stories 

so you have stopped updating!!! πŸ˜­