Shall I just stop updating?🤔😅 All you need to do is say... - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

hey 

please don't think in that path 

no negativity plz...always super excited to read your stories...do continue it...thanks for sharing...!!

sorry dear, I do response on all the updates  but ever since the forum is changed it doesn't register like on all the blogs, it don't let you type the page # and go to it I mostly have to skip the pages one at a time . I am following you on Wattpad and hope you will put your stories there.

Originally posted by Ramjanki

It's not only you dear 

I think everyone facing same situation. 

Niw toh i just want to stop updating. When readers can read then why did they shy while expressing themself?

I don't get it at all.

I'm too planning to finish everything off  🙁

I love your regular updates please don't stop writing maaneet stories.

Noooooooò not stop

Plz I was late in comment  bi this new changes in forum make me disappointed  n 2nd one due to busy schedule  in Ramzan   

But now after this will be regular with comments appologies  fr the delay but surely will read and comment  don't want loose a outstanding  writer

By the way happy  Eid Mubarak 

A big Noo plz.... I don't know about the active and inactiveness of the forum as I am a new reader ND new in INDIA FORUMS ....BUT  I do really appreciate the active  writers of Geet forum and I do really understand the frustration of yours when it comes to the matter of not giving the feedback 

As iam a new reader here im trying to know the forum and I'm really liking and commenting all of your posts except the MP As iam unable to catchup with it but i do read ur all the other stories iptida :) And plz we don't want to miss such readers here so plz do continue :) 

And Eid mubarak to you too :))

Hey 

Nooooooooo. A big nooooo...I follow all of your stories...I am thankful that you have given me mortal promises pw.

I am reading that and i always try to comment. Sometimes forum doesn't let comment also busy life or when i press like it says error. I have told you too. Plz don't leave or even think of stopping updates. I love your oustanding writing. I am not saying this to please you. But i honestly love how you write and full on maaneet awesomeness. I am also following you on watpad. 

Eid mubarak and we r always with u. 😊

Waiting for clandestine. Enjoy eid and come back soon dear. Love u

Hi Iptida. Eid Mubarak. 

I understand your frustrations. My very good writer friends left the forum for this specific reason. Lack of response on their works. I will not ask you to stay, because neither I am much of a contributor in the forum these days nor I think it's my place to say.

Do what your heart tells you. If this whole like/ comment business is disturbing your peace I would suggest you take alternative measures like password or something. 

Most of the people have already left the forum for this sole reason. I hope your readers will pay attention to the warning and be more considerate. Members like you make it a warmer place with your love and enthusiasm. 

Edited by Commelina - 4 years ago

Hi ipti

Eid Mubarak  baby. Hope u r well 

This thing has been happening  since long when i came back i see your dedication n hardwork i fell in love wid ur work

U r one of d finest writers GF got n also a crazy true maaneet fan

I love your work immensely n in such situation  i will say go for alternative or blog

If u stop updating its  gf readers loss only that they cud not value a gem hard working writer like u

Rest is ur wish but u will have my support  at every  platform