many members are not active as most have upcoming exams 

I understand the frustration a writer goes through 

but I do request you not to discontinue your stories please 

Edited by taahir004 - 4 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ramjanki

It's not only you dear 

I think everyone facing same situation. 

Niw toh i just want to stop updating. When readers can read then why did they shy while expressing themself?

I don't get it at all.

I'm too planning to finish everything off  πŸ™

Well that sucks, I know...As for me it takes a lot of effort from my side to update since I have a tight schedule...Also, I try to update maintaining a standard that I have created for myself...

My only concern is if you are not liking some story at least be decent enough to state that...I also don't like to sound naggy or pushy to my readers...

Guess finishing off and get the hell outta here is the option left now!

Originally posted by maankijann

Understand your frustrations and anger 

I think people get over on maaneet πŸ˜­

Then why shall one invest their time and energy here? Why I choose IF was the exposure of MG fans...There are always alternatives available...Why shall one burn their blood in this site?? Aise toh khud akele akle likh ke akele akele padh saktey hain naa..Plus I am not even forcing anyone...But jo log padhte hain ek jagah comment karenge dusre jagah nahin karenge..Matlabv hadh hain...

Originally posted by momi_angel

Pls dont stop urs story their still have some loyal reader who want to read maaneet stories.pls countinue urs writing stories on maaneet.

I know that about all the loyal readers...You people will find me..Don't worry...

Originally posted by taahir004

I'm truly sorry , yes I've seen your PM , today when I logged on 

however I needed to start with much older PM's 

I do promise by tomorrow I'll open your PM and if Updates 

then I'll read and comment 

I'll be fully active in few days 

Dear, You should not apologize..There are a few readers who have kept this forum alive and read every story regardless who the writer is...
And you belong to that elite group of readers...

Here I am upset with the whole forum in general...That's all...

I am very glad to know that you will be full active in few days!! Thanks!!

Originally posted by Ramjanki

It's not only you dear 

I think everyone facing same situation. 

Niw toh i just want to stop updating. When readers can read then why did they shy while expressing themself?

I don't get it at all.

I'm too planning to finish everything off  πŸ™

It's because of Ramadan ... please wait till Eid . People love to read you guys ... 

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...........m not over........

i will always b dere.............

I just read your rant Wave lol. To me it’s not a rant, you should have read my consecutive posts lol. I understand where your coming from though, I hate to pester and be known as a nagger lol but the low or dismal response does really start affecting you after a number of years, maybe you expect acceptance or maybe you become greedy for more. 

I don’t know yet, which one it is. But I for sure feel disappointment after every update. hence taking a breather from all this. right now I don’t think this free reading is something I like at all. Maybe you can go password protected for some chapters and force people to comment. 

All I can say from a readers point of view is maybe try to complete the story rather than leaving it. Unfinished stories are a pain

Pls dont stop urs story ..

Some may have problems in new site..

I am not even sure what to say here, Ipto...you very well know what I feel about this...

πŸ€”πŸ˜΅