sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

YaBir's dance in last week friday was very unique. 

It was an emotional breakdown in between a romantic song with a dance.

Truly unique and hats off to the cvs for writing such a beautiful and emotional scene.

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumz_d

YaBir's dance in last week friday was very unique. 

It was an emotional breakdown in between a romantic song with a dance.

Truly unique and hats off to the cvs for writing such a beautiful and emotional scene.

I think Kabir and kavya romance so soon after the death of her husband is not going down well with many viewers,...they Showed us scenes of Kabir organizing the couples SR bedroom...and now these scenes...and kavya doesn’t seem to be mourning her late husband ...and this romance is happening so quickly..it comes across as distasteful..also what was the need for kavya to be a widow ...is it linked to the story somehow. Was her character a widow in the Tamil version also..they could have just made her a girl Kabir fell in love with and married without his family knowing ..and brought her home, then their romantic scenes may have been accepted by everyone,...

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I think Kabir and kavya romance so soon after the death of her husband is not going down well with many viewers,...they Showed us scenes of Kabir organizing the couples SR bedroom...and now these scenes...and kavya doesn’t seem to be mourning her late husband ...and this romance is happening so quickly..it comes across as distasteful..also what was the need for kavya to be a widow ...is it linked to the story somehow. Was her character a widow in the Tamil version also..they could have just made her a girl Kabir fell in love with and married without his family knowing ..and brought her home, then their romantic scenes may have been accepted by everyone,...

I always found kabir-Kavya -vyom plot very weak and weird. Makers made mistake to show falling catching tripping eye lock hair flying etc etc so early .( rushed romance never works that’s why chemistry was lacking ) Makers needed to show trem as a friend as they were friends though kabir married her bcs of Vyom. Kavya never remembered vyom since she entered in the house again it’ was makers  fault they did not bother to show her loss.

I did not watch Fridays episode due to hawa Hawaii n stupid dance sequence but I watched today’s episode n finally vyom-kabir-Kavya plot got good clear ending bcs we got to see Kavya pov. 

Kavya and Jhanvi scene was good ,  Kavya said -she loved vyom for 5 yrs , gave everything to him , trusted him and how come he betrayed her n Arush llike this, it feels like I never knew him. how come she never saw his other side bla bla , it was very emotional, Kavya said vyom betrayed his loyal friend kabir too n kabir has to go through bcs of us. Scene was good actually very good well written for a change and Tanvi was good really good in emotional scene , I m Shrenu fan but I loved Tanvi acting  today.

Then PK- Kavya Scene where she managed to tell pk not to  punish kabir n he is not a traitor , whatever he did is to protect us bcs he is a good friend etc this scene was good. Everything got cleared n everyone knows now 

I did not like Kavya kabir romance at such a early stage after vyom death , makers could have shown little bit FB of Kavya being upset about loosing her husband etc and good ftrindly bonding with kabir rather than rushing but I think as everything clear n Kavya kniows about Vyom finally , hope we get good nice smooth relationship growing slowly between Kavya n kabir and kabir will fulfill his responsibliliry as he has married her n accepted her but I do not think he love her yet and it’s same with Kavya too 

Indeed good ending of vyom chapter and Ayub Khan was the show stealer-Gaddar ka sath dene wala Gaddar Hota hai , Kabir is in huge trouble professionally due to his Vyom -Hope makers give  good strong logical  plot for kabir so he can clear his name 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Agree with this. They should have made kavya a spinster instead of a widow . Then their love story in the give pace would have made more sense. 

sumz_d thumbnail

Thats what I am saying... it was not a romantic dance it was an emotional breakdown in between a dance. 

See when we get maha upset and heart broken we look up to our close friends and family for consolling. We also tend to cling/hug our close friends and family for assurance. 

Here we are forgetting since Kabir was a friend of Kavya. And after Vyom and Kavya's marriage, Kavya only had Kabir as a close friend and family since she had no family. 

In the name of family she only had Vyom, Aarush and Kabir.

When Kabir broke that news of Vyom and himself being in trouble by the military organisation, she felt ranged of mixed emotions. From shocked, anger, sad, betrayed, guilt etc. 

As we saw in yesterday's episode now she is feeling guilty of putting Kabir in trouble due to her husband's crimes. Kabir has actually put his whole life at stake for her and Aarush. Therefore she now feels indebted towards him. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I never seen them "Dancing" because Kabir only holds her to tell her the truth of Vyom....

Then again the time of a woman burning with her hubby corpse has ended IF LIFE CONTINUES WHY KAVYA NEEDS TO KEEP CRYING FOR VYOM...IF SHE CRIES AND VYOM WILL RETURN BACK then everyone who lost someone must start crying....

Well I also did not like Jhaanvi telling Kabir to tell the truth of Vyom to Kavya what was the need to interfere between a couple why was she so interested that Vyom truth must come out....

In yesterday episode I like Jhaanvi comforting Kavya in her pain and I also like her smirking, her small happiness she was so caring towards Kavya.

sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I never seen them "Dancing" because Kabir only holds her to tell her the truth of Vyom....

Then again the time of a woman burning with her hubby corpse has ended IF LIFE CONTINUES WHY KAVYA NEEDS TO KEEP CRYING FOR VYOM...IF SHE CRIES AND VYOM WILL RETURN BACK then everyone who lost someone must start crying....

Well I also did not like Jhaanvi telling Kabir to tell the truth of Vyom to Kavya what was the need to interfere between a couple why was she so interested that Vyom truth must come out....

In yesterday episode I like Jhaanvi comforting Kavya in her pain and I also like her smirking, her small happiness she was so caring towards Kavya.

At bold, I hope she was genuinely concerned or upset for Kavya... otherwise you never know what she was thinking... 

The moment I saw Janvi's tears I thought awww she is actually feeling bad seeing someone's pain😳

But then next I saw was that smirk which made me like😲

Lol maybe Janvi was feeling happy to having this weak point to destroy PK Mittal or maybe she was just happy by seeing Kavya's pain as she has hurt Ishaani unknowingly. 

Anything is possible... and with Janvi we cant really tell. 

But Aarush is definitely her genuine concern which I really adore❤️

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

At bold, I hope she was genuinely concerned or upset for Kavya... otherwise you never know what she was thinking... 

The moment i saw Janvi's tears I thought awww she is actually feeling bad seeing someone's pain😳

But then next I saw was that smirk which made me like😲

Lol maybe Janvi was feeling happy to having this weak point to destroy PK Mittal or maybe she was just happy by seeing Kavya's pain as she has hurt Ishaani unknowingly. 

Anything is possible... and with Janvi we cant really tell. 

But Aarush is definitely her genuine concern which I really adore❤️

The little happiness was because Kavya also helped in killing her father....this is what is called madness, revenge.

Is Kavya innocent here or one among those who killed her father because Jhaanvi is the victim...

sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

The little happiness was because Kavya also helped in killing her father....this is what is called madness, revenge.

Is Kavya innocent here or one among those who killed her father because Jhaanvi is the victim...

Kya kahe ab... thats why as I mentioned before Janvi should focus on gathering evidence for father's innocence and getting PK punished. Not hurting the innocent members of the family... I know Suman was not that innocent but she was not guilty either.. 

I hope she doesnt turn completely negative

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Kya kahe ab... thats why as I mentioned before Janvi should focus on gathering evidence for father's innocence and getting PK punished. Not hurting the innocent members of the family... I know Suman was not that innocent but she was not guilty either.. 

I hope she doesnt turn completely negative

she must gather few evidences that's true but what happened was in front of her, the only thing i don't understand why to punish the innocent people Suman is guilty because any wife knows her hubby she must be knowing PK Mittal is egoistic and a money lover she turned rich overnight something happened here we can understand Jhaanvi anger she has reason to react and decide so but what about those who are not concerned about what happened directly but are only PK Mittal family members.....